Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed -The Sims 4 - Coming to CONSOLE - Confirmed for Gamescom 2017

14567810...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Oh goodness people whatever you do don't get the console version! If you think the pc version is half plum then trust me the console version is going to be 10x times more plum. I know this cause I'm a victim of getting console version of the sims 3. That freaking game was an abomination! It wasn't even a game, it was just a broken mess filled to the brim with bugs and shortcuts. It was bad that your baby skipped toddler stage in sims 4, well just imagine your sim giving birth to a child, they even skipped baby and toddler stage in the console version..that's how bad it was. So just from that experience I would not bother getting it on console, Ea should have been ashamed for releasing that game.

SimGuruDuke has assured me on twitter this version is going to be just like the pc version and I even asked him if you could change households and mentioned to him you couldn't on TS3 Console and he told me yes you can. Also this is the first console version that will have Christmas items. Already confirmed the holiday pack is being ported over so the Christmas Tree,Christmas Fireplace,Wreath etc will be in the console version in November.
    Who cares? We already have sims 4. Give us more stuff. And give us 64 bit sims 4. (If it's not already.) who cares about console. We have PCs.

I want Sims 4 for console as well just so I can play on my HD Tv. We already can play TS4 in 64 bit on pc.
    Oh goodness people whatever you do don't get the console version! If you think the pc version is half plum then trust me the console version is going to be 10x times more plum. I know this cause I'm a victim of getting console version of the sims 3. That freaking game was an abomination! It wasn't even a game, it was just a broken mess filled to the brim with bugs and shortcuts. It was bad that your baby skipped toddler stage in sims 4, well just imagine your sim giving birth to a child, they even skipped baby and toddler stage in the console version..that's how bad it was. So just from that experience I would not bother getting it on console, Ea should have been ashamed for releasing that game.

Only the Wii version skipped the baby and toddler stage. The Xbox & PS3 versions are almost identical to the pc version of The Sims 3

Not too much identical. Xbox and PS3 versions couldn't change households and if you moved your sim out and left the family behind the family was wiped.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

That was the Wii version, which was pulled off shelves not long after it came out.

The Sims 3 console version for PS3/Xbox 360 was as close to the PC game as they could get (they were limited thanks to the Xbox 360 because the earlier Xbox 360 consoles only had memory cards).
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

That was the Wii version, which was pulled off shelves not long after it came out.

The Sims 3 console version for PS3/Xbox 360 was as close to the PC game as they could get (they were limited thanks to the Xbox 360 because the earlier Xbox 360 consoles only had memory cards).

I had the sims 3 for ps3. Its was very similar to pc it looked the same too just more jaggerdy in terms of anti aliasing (edge smoothing) and that used to bother me lol but i get those consoles were not that great.
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member

No it's still in stores being sold for 19.00 I know it's the Wii version but it still didn't make sense to release a game that poorly made, my thing is the console version maybe close but still won't give the same experience as the pc version.
    giphy.gif

No it's still in stores being sold for 19.00 I know it's the Wii version but it still didn't make sense to release a game that poorly made, my thing is the console version maybe close but still won't give the same experience as the pc version.

Yeah the gallery is already removed from the console. Makes me wonder if the playstation store and Microsoft store will be the new gallery for the consoles.
    For sure I hope buydebug cheat is already enabled.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    For sure I hope buydebug cheat is already enabled.

THink we get cheats console/box like pc