Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kinda wonder how this pack's trailer is going to go...

2...Next

Comments

• ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Maybe they will make it retro, like a black and white 1950's appliance commercial, where the family is so bored and so glum until they get a new washing machine. Then all the sudden their lives are happy and so full of color. Now that they have clean clothes, there is hope for the future, after all!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    Maybe they will make it retro, like a black and white 1950's appliance commercial, where the family is so bored and so glum until they get a new washing machine. Then all the sudden their lives are happy and so full of color. Now that they have clean clothes, there is hope for the future, after all!
    They could, but the pack doesn't have a lot of retro stuff for them to use...
  • ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    They could, but the pack doesn't have a lot of retro stuff for them to use...

Yeah, I know. I believe we are only getting one style of washer/dryer (I think that's what I read) and I'm sure those will be modern in design.