Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruDuke Talks Sims 4 Console 7-29-17

2...Next

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I'm surprised anyone has pre ordered when we haven't seen any game play footage, the only thing we know is that it comes with a Stuff pack if you pre order and you get early access if you do. We may get a handful of DLC.

No photos at Gamescom is a bad decision.

Well ive cancelled mine now. I find it very strange they wont let anyone see pics or anything. Gives me a bad vibe.

I don't blame you. They have a good platform to show the game off and for whatever reason they are blocking information from fans at this moment. I'm sure they have their reasons but I can't understand it. The announcement didn't show console footage but pc footage and while we are only in August, November isn't that far off.
    I see them doing what they did to Sims 4 for the pc before it was released. I do not see a lot of info coming out and Nov is right around the corner. I am not buying it but I hope those that are get to see something before the day of release.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I'm surprised anyone has pre ordered when we haven't seen any game play footage, the only thing we know is that it comes with a Stuff pack if you pre order and you get early access if you do. We may get a handful of DLC.

No photos at Gamescom is a bad decision.

Well ive cancelled mine now. I find it very strange they wont let anyone see pics or anything. Gives me a bad vibe.

I don't blame you. They have a good platform to show the game off and for whatever reason they are blocking information from fans at this moment. I'm sure they have their reasons but I can't understand it. The announcement didn't show console footage but pc footage and while we are only in August, November isn't that far off.
    I see them doing what they did to Sims 4 for the pc before it was released. I do not see a lot of info coming out and Nov is right around the corner. I am not buying it but I hope those that are get to see something before the day of release.

Livestreams are confirmed for the console version the closer we get to release.
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    > @Simsfan99111 said:
    > MidnightAura wrote: »
    >
    > I'm surprised anyone has pre ordered when we haven't seen any game play footage, the only thing we know is that it comes with a Stuff pack if you pre order and you get early access if you do. We may get a handful of DLC.
    >
    > No photos at Gamescom is a bad decision.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well ive cancelled mine now. I find it very strange they wont let anyone see pics or anything. Gives me a bad vibe.

I'll still get, but yeah. Something very similar, if not identical, happened before ME:A came out.