Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I know everyone should vote for what they want...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    :p I voted for "Laundry Day". >:):#
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I think you contradicted yourself a bit there.... "everyone should vote for what they want" "but please don't vote anything generic". I voted for Laundry Day Stuff because it summed up the pack better than Rustic Lifestyle and wasn't so short like Laundry Stuff. And I am sure people have their own reasons to vote the titles. Why shouldn't they pick something "generic"? It is a simple stuff pack, we don't have to go crazy here. Some people like generic on certain occasions, and for me, this is one of them.

I said I DO KNOW that everyone should vote for what they want but it would be better if we votedf for ___

Thought I was being obvious?

Why would it be better? Lol if Laundry Day wins it is better that that is the pack name, because the majority would have wanted it. We don't have to have a complicated name. It is a $10 DLC, with some CAS, BB, and then laundry, which is the biggest part of the pack. People have their own reasons to vote Laundry Day. Can you explain to me why it would be better if I voted for Rustic Life, even though I prefer Laundry Day? Not everyone needs a complicated name for a pack so simple. Sometimes less is more. Sometimes generic is good. In this case, IMO, it is good. And everyone has their own reason to vote Laundry Day anyway.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I voted for Laundry Stuff, because I give no 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

It's just a name. Who cares?
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I picked Rustic Style Living, although The picture didn't look at all rustic, only a few deco/wall objects, sounds better than laundry.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I voted for Laundry Stuff, because I give no plum.

It's just a name. Who cares?

Then why open the thread :*
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think laundry by itself sounds bland but laundry day (which I picked) has a nice ring to it. Not really anything rustic about this stuff pack to be honest, in my opinion anyway.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I chose Laundry Day stuff because it's straight to the point and seeing that it is the main general objection to the pack. Rustic did not seem appeasing to me since nothing but a few decor items are rustic so, why call it something it's not? Besides it's a stuff pack not an expansion or Game pack.
    Why make things so complicated?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    I voted for Laundry Stuff because that's what it is. If I had no knowledge of the contents or background of this pack, Rustic Lifestyle etc. wouldn't give me any clues to the fact I'm buying laundry stuff with washing as the game play item and random wooden furniture and decor items included. That's just my opinion, for what it's worth.
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    Yeah I can't lie, Laundry (Day) just sounds terrible. It sounds like a chore (because it literally is one) and isn't exciting. I don't know what PR person thought it might be, but I can't imagine it appealing beyond people who are hardcore Simmers.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    Idk, to me "Laundry Stuff" sounds pretty fitting for TS4 and all of their lame pack names lol
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    You either want people to vote a certain way or you don't, can't have it both ways.

I voted Laundry Day Stuff. ;)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    You either want people to vote a certain way or you don't, can't have it both ways.

I voted Laundry Day Stuff. ;)

I never said I wanted it both ways? Can you please read the thread again...
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Why is it better if people do not vote they way THEY want to vote just so that the one you don't want to win doesn't win?

Shouldn't it be the one that most people WANT to win win? Regardless of whether or not you fall into the majority or minority?

But that's just how I feel votes should go: the one that most people want to win winning is the best outcome. Even if what most people want isn't what I want.
  • Options
    aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    Laundry Stuff or Laundry Day Stuff. There is nothing rustic about this that we've seen that will actually be in the pack. Laundry wouldn't be misleading. I don't like Rustic Living as the title for this pack, but I do hope to see a pack where that style is actually applied.
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    > @Seera1024 said:
    > Why is it better if people do not vote they way THEY want to vote just so that the one you don't want to win doesn't win?
    >
    > Shouldn't it be the one that most people WANT to win win? Regardless of whether or not you fall into the majority or minority?
    >
    > But that's just how I feel votes should go: the one that most people want to win winning is the best outcome. Even if what most people want isn't what I want.

I've seen nothing by ridicule for the new SP, I just have such a hard time believing this won because it's actually what people want and not just people trolling EA.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680