Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry won, I propose on top of the washer as a new place for woohoo

13...Next

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    lasummerb wrote:
    I meant on top, not in the washer.

Nah, I meant *in* the washer. Way weirder, and therefore more fun. :lol:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm sorry, but I don't like this idea. It is just too inpossible. How are they supposed to fit in there. The best I can see in there is sims suffocating to death because they decided to woohoo in the washer. +There are children who hid while playing hide and seek in there and got trapped due to lid lock... No thanks! This is just too ridiculous! You just might have inspired someone to create a horror story about a couple who suffocated in the washer due to lid lock. I seriously don't want to think about it...
    Again, I'm sorry for calling this idea bad, but I had to say that.
    PS. And don't get me talking about the age rating!
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited August 2017
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I don't like this idea. It is just too inpossible. How are they supposed to fit in there. The best I can see in there is sims suffocating to death because they decided to woohoo in the washer. +There are children who hid while playing hide and seek in there and got trapped due to lid lock... No thanks! This is just too ridiculous! You just might have inspired someone to create a horror story about a couple who suffocated in the washer due to lid lock. I seriously don't want to think about it...

@EgonVM

Did you read my op or my several other responses that woohoo is ON TOP NOT IN of the washer during the cycle? There is a reason real life people like woohoo on top of the washing machine.
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    They could add 'clothes pile woohoo'. Because that's how big the piles will be in my sims house.

Hey don't knock it. ROFL :p

@Pallypoo , & @Cinebar , if they include clothes pile woohoo, then only Sims with the Slob trait would get a wish to woohoo there, and Neat Sims would get a negative moodlet if you made them woohoo there! LOL :D:D:D
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
    edited August 2017
    lasummerb wrote: »

@EgonVM

Did you read my op or my several other responses that woohoo is ON TOP NOT IN of the washer during the cycle? There is a reason real life people like woohoo on top of the washing machine.

Yes I did. And that's why I added the PS part.
    Time to talk about the age rating...
    The Sims 4 is meant for ages 12+. If we could see how does our sims woohoo, it'll be raised to 18+. I think there were a forum rule that disallows posting ideas and mods to things that could raise the age rating to 18 (For example: Teen pregnancy). If add-ons have higher age rating than base game, the base game's age rating will be same.
    So remember, your idea will be ignored by SimGurus because it raises the age rating.
  • Ariel4LifeAriel4Life Posts: 4 New Member
    I thought i was the only one wondering about washer/dryer but to woohoo on it is just amazing. I also agree with an earlier post about being able to woohoo in the shower.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    If shower woohoo was a thing in TS3, why not in 4 as well?
    (it wasn't a thing in TS2, but we had closets for that lol).

For the person talking about how real-life washer woohoo is dangerous, or whatever... this is a game, not to mention one known for being silly, so I don't see what the issue is. Not like you can see anything anyway; it's all filtered, unless you're using a mod (and, even at that, I'd imagine that our Sims are about as detailed as Barbie and Ken).

That's why I say it should be *in* the washer. It's unrealistic, plus you wouldn't see anything (other than a ridiculous amount of soap bubbles etc.).

Both games are rated T for Teen anyway, and most teenagers (even the sheltered ones) have some vague notion as to what woohoo is. According to the ESRB:

"Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language."

Non-graphic woohoo, regardless of where, does not raise the game's rating to Mature. And now I feel ridiculous, for attempting to explain this to another adult using the word 'woohoo'. :lol:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    edited August 2017

@EgonVM

The Sims 4 is meant for ages 12+. If we could see how does our sims woohoo, it'll be raised to 18+. I think there were a forum rule that disallows posting ideas and mods to things that could raise the age rating to 18 (For example: Teen pregnancy). If add-ons have higher age rating than base game, the base game's age rating will be same.
    So remember, your idea will be ignored by SimGurus because it raises the age rating.

@EgonVM Did you also see on the first page that I suggested they could cover the woohoo action with a burst of suds or bubbles? They cover the Sims while they are in the bushes, closets, beds having woohoo. They could do the same. So I never said we should see them. I suggested the top of the machine as a new place for woohoo. As far as this idea being ignored by the gurus, I don't know what they are looking at. EA allowed woohoo to be a club activity in the Sims, that in of itself raised my eyebrow. I made a suggestion just like anyone else. I'm not sweating it that hard.

@EgonVM

@EgonVM Did you also see on the first page that I suggested they could cover the woohoo action with a burst of suds or bubbles? They cover the Sims while they are in the bushes, closets, beds having woohoo. They could do the same. So I never said we should see them. I suggested the top of the machine as a new place for woohoo. As far as this idea being ignored by the gurus, I don't know what they are looking at. EA allowed woohoo to be a club activity in the Sims, that in of itself raised my eyebrow. I made a suggestion just like anyone else. I'm not sweating it that hard.

You defend your idea so much. Well, if you really want it, I guess I can deal with it when it makes into the game.
    Ok. I'll leave this discussion alone. Have a good day!

@EgonVM

You defend your idea so much. Well, if you really want it, I guess I can deal with it when it makes into the game.
    Ok. I'll leave this discussion alone. Have a good day!

@EgonVM I actually haven't been in this thread until recently. You stated your argument, I was just responding. It's a simple idea. I am not trying to convince you otherwise. I am just responding to what you said. Again, I am not sweating it that much. It was just more tongue in cheek if anything. Not like I am going to start petitioning EA for this. I'm too grown to be that upset if I never see this in my game. You have a great day too. :)
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    > @lasummerb said:
    > TS4 needs more places to woohoo. If they can in the bushes, why not the washing machine? I had to "make" this a reality with a pose in my TS3 story and I always wondered what it would be like if this was another place Sims can get down.
    >
    > I always enjoyed laundry in TS3, although I voted for nectar/canning. Maybe this will make it a little more fun for the Sims.
    >
    > ETA, I meant on top, not in the washer.

Yes!!!!! This would be so amazing!! (And I voted for canning too.)
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Might be a bit hard to do with a dryer sitting on top of the washer. If any of you can fit two grown sims in a front loader - you'd be a bit of a miracle worker. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Answer this what will you do if the washer dryer is a stack set with the dryer on top the washer?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Might be a bit hard to do with a dryer sitting on top of the washer. If any of you can fit two grown sims in a front loader - you'd be a bit of a miracle worker. LOL.

@Writin_Reg LOL, yeah if it's a stackable one :D
    Answer this what will you do if the washer dryer is a stack set with the dryer on top the washer?

@friendlysimmers Obviously the interaction would be a bit more complicated :D
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2017

@friendlysimmers Obviously the interaction would be a bit more complicated :D

Graham posted over on twitter they are stackable with washer on bottom of course with a few other answers. Also the washer being a front loader and stackable.

He said there will be the one washer , one dryer, one wash tub, and one clothes line and no usable iron or ironing board as they exhausted their time budget.

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• simply_Casimply_Ca Posts: 51 Member
    This thread is just too hilarious for me. *Nods head in disappointment because I want all of this*
    tumblr_ovdcnyhwe51w9g1gno1_400.png
    Origin id: cancancanbecool
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Apparently the washer will vibrate. That's just begging for interactions. Especially since cats can walk on it.

It's okay to not iron - lots of people don't bother to iron their clothes. Well, I don't.

I feel like this pack will go well with pets, somehow. Sure, there's no pet stuff but you see cats and dogs hanging around the sort of furniture they have planned and it feels right. I've got five in my household now, so I can't have babies because I want one of each...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    just think if season comes and winter arrives the cat taking a cat nap on the dryer thats drying clothes since the dryer realise heat while drying the clothes if the cat is cold :)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    just think if season comes and winter arrives the cat taking a cat nap on the dryer thats drying clothes since the dryer realise heat while drying the clothes if the cat is cold :)

@friendlysimmers , I really hope they do this! It would be such a nice touch! <3
    simply_Ca wrote: »
    This thread is just too hilarious for me. *Nods head in disappointment because I want all of this*

@simply_Ca , me too! :D:D:D
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I thought this was a solo activity.
    https://youtu.be/CwR3Eo3KDZQ
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds