Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

post pictures of washers and dryers you would love to see in the eco stuffpack clothes line included

124...Next

Comments

• lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    697bbe8d-5c31-4832-8025-1a67c3622487.1.10
    rustic-laundry-room.jpg
    7961386d082fa99e_2742-w500-h400-b0-p0--rustic-laundry-room.jpg
    Even the modern ones from the second and third pictures look good along with rustic items, so maybe we could get some modern ones as well?

• RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    Does anyone else ever step back and look at how weird this game is lmao

Haha it's like a grown up version of playing 'dollhouse' so got to have all that cleaning household stuff lol :p
  • CandelaHouseDrumCandelaHouseDrum Posts: 9 New Member
    Can I just say I'm really hoping to see if they have that level of realism added in with this laundry, because yeah any pack can have laundry and we've had it before but I want to see if when the sims clothes get dirty and they have to watch them they wont be able to get their clothes back until they've been washed dried and ironed. Like real life. I'm sure at first people would find it annoying because we've never had realism when it comes to laundry like that in previous sims games but it would really make the sims feel like its going somewhere and I for one would love to have to put my sim in some ugly sweat pants because they havent done the laundry yet and its overflowing all the clothes hampers! But also since this is an eco living pack i dont want just some random washer/dryers, i think hand washing or eco friendly washing machines would be fun!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    All I care about is there is a option of this color of red for washers, if we are going to be limited on styles there should be many colors . Red-washer-and-dryer.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    How about washer/dryer in one or stacked on top of each other. How about a washboard for your starter sims. :wink:
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell