Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day-Night cycle and Second Floor

One of the first updates of TSM that add new content should focus on a day/night cycle (When it's nighttime in RL it's night in TSM) and being able to build on a second floor by adding stairs to your house.
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    It doesn't even have stairs?

Oh, lordy.
    Considering the fuss about pools, toddlers and ghosts in TS4, I'm sure this is gonna go over really well.
    wJbomAo.png
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

Oh, lordy.
    Considering the fuss about pools, toddlers and ghosts in TS4, I'm sure this is gonna go over really well.

The Sims FreePlay also got a ton of updates that contaned e.g. multiple floors, patios, balconies and pools. If The Sims Mobile becomes popular like Pokémon GO then we might get all those features
    a256aFi.gif
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited May 2017
    One of the first updates of TSM that add new content should focus on a day/night cycle (When it's nighttime in RL it's night in TSM) and being able to build on a second floor by adding stairs to your house.

Oooh I really like that idea!! I loved that about Animal Crossing, and maybe down the line if we ever get a seasons update, the seasons will all be real time too, and there could be festivals that you can only participate in at certain times of the year, just like in Animal Crossing!
  • rohann9rohann9 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > FreezerBunnyCowplant wrote: »
    >
    > One of the first updates of TSM that add new content should focus on a day/night cycle (When it's nighttime in RL it's night in TSM) and being able to build on a second floor by adding stairs to your house.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oooh I really like that idea!! I loved that about Animal Crossing, and maybe down the line if we ever get a seasons update, the seasons will all be real time too, and there could be festivals that you can only participate in at certain times of the year, just like in Animal Crossing!

ya it will be awesome man. really hope this will come true as the game need a lot more updates.
  • NatyHeroNanaNatyHeroNana Posts: 3 New Member
    Seria interessante se conseguíssemos recuperar energia sem precisar de uma hora dormindo. Também precisa dar uma melhorada nos gráficos e fazer mais ao estilo the Sims 4... Seria maravilhoso se tivéssemos a opção de acelerar o tempo como no the Sims pago. Também é preciso dar mais liberdade aos Sims, e adicionar mais carreiras, com horário para trabalhar.
  • TheAnimeWolf19TheAnimeWolf19 Posts: 4 New Member
    Yeah I think second floors would be a great addition to the mobile version of The Sims and I would really like expansions to this Mobile game like pc Sims but for the Mobile version like maybe new items,Clothing, Cities, and even the Gallery like in Sims 4 where you can add stuff to your game from other people
  • TheAnimeWolf19TheAnimeWolf19 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @TheAnimeWolf19 said:
    > Yeah I think second floors would be a great addition to the mobile version of The Sims and I would really like expansions to this Mobile game like pc Sims but for the Mobile version like maybe new items,Clothing, Cities, and even the Gallery like in Sims 4 where you can add stuff to your game from other people
  • st0rmtrooperxst0rmtrooperx Posts: 33 Member
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > FreezerBunnyCowplant wrote: »
    >
    > One of the first updates of TSM that add new content should focus on a day/night cycle (When it's nighttime in RL it's night in TSM) and being able to build on a second floor by adding stairs to your house.
    >
    >
    > Oooh I really like that idea!! I loved that about Animal Crossing, and maybe down the line if we ever get a seasons update, the seasons will all be real time too, and there could be festivals that you can only participate in at certain times of the year, just like in Animal Crossing!

I also loved Animal Crossing for that reason! I really hope they do something similar. :) Day/night cycles and seasons are a must but we're still waiting for seasons to come out for Sims 4 so I don't think it will get added until they do that expansion pack. Second floor, pools, outdoor furniture, balconies and patios would also be cool as long as they greatly increase that horrible indoor build limit they have right now :)
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I have a strong feeling pools will be one of the first updates, if the game does get officially released this summer.
  • Mrknowitall526Mrknowitall526 Posts: 386 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

Oh, lordy.

Don't forget dishwashers!
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    Waiting for the next update :|
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Needs pools & much more too & a bigger lot too
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    day and night, clubs, grills, backyard. More interactions with toddlers and with children. Control children and toddlers. My dream is to live in an apartment near the nightclub. Abilities and interactions with neighbors who visit your home casually just to say Hi or invite you to visit her house (and we don't need see her house, just go to 2 hours and return with a new relationship).
  • horse5543horse5543 Posts: 3 New Member
    What this game needs is: 1 lights shut off like in FreePlay
    2 day and night
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    horse5543 wrote: »
    What this game needs is: 1 lights shut off like in FreePlay
    2 day and night

for now has a night on downtown. I think it will come in the future for all map, but for now I don't know.
  • KurisutianKurisutian Posts: 2 New Member
    Or at least edit the shapes of rooms, instead of having just squares and rectangles.
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I really love both of your suggestions! Hopefully they will be added to the game!
  • JasonMoore92JasonMoore92 Posts: 2 New Member
    Been 3 years No Pools no 2nd Story no pets no Teenage Sims No School they need to add something big to the game.