Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims 4 Bundle Pack Giveaway (Winners Announced. Please Check Inside.)

Comments

• MerryFiend997MerryFiend997 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to enter! Thank so much for this giveaway.
  • GuiFreitasGGuiFreitasG Posts: 18 New Member
    Can i enter? :D
  • paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    Cool! I don't have Vampires or Kid Room Stuff. I'm going to get Parenthood so Kids Room Stuff would go great with that. Please add me! :)
  • gshipleygshipley Posts: 15 Member
    -gshipley

thank you so much for the giveaway !! :smile:
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    And list updated. Thanks again everyone.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • heathafeathaheathafeatha Posts: 2 New Member
    Add me pretty please! Thanks for being awesome :)
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Awesome. Thanks so much for the offer, I'd like to enter :)
  • lschneer0317lschneer0317 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to win these just started getting back in to sims again and never realized how many new packs there are these look fun please enter me my name is Lindsay Thank you for the opportunity.
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I'm not entering (I have those packs and love them!) but I wanted to say this is very nice of you! :) I'm always impressed with how generous this community is
    @ernesdo That's is one of the awesome things about simmers. I've won a couple of giveaways and I've had friends that have given me gifts. I figured was about time to give back. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Mizz_TriceyMizz_Tricey Posts: 32 Member
    You are so sweet to do this giveaway! Please enter me in the giveaway if possible. I just got my laptop fixed and graduated college so I'm ready to get back to playing the Sims!
  • raelcaspraelcasp Posts: 6 New Member
    Can I toss my hat into the ring?
    Thank you so much for having this giveaway and offering someone who cannot afford these games a chance to experience their amazing gameplay! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
  • dodzee1022dodzee1022 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have any of these, it would be amazing to win them, so sign me up! ;)
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2017
    I wasn't going to enter, but I figured I might as well because I do like this bundle. The kids room stuff will work well with the new Parenthood pack too, maybe the backyard stuff will also. The vampires I'm a bit more so so on but I think they should be quite fun anyhow! So generous and best of luck to all!
  • KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    I'd love to enter! This is so awesome of you, simmers like you keep this community positive!
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I'd like to enter please. And thank you so very much for doing this giveaway! :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    I'd love to enter if it is possible thank you very much for this giveaway! :)
    And list updated. Thanks again everyone and again good luck to all those that have entered thus far.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    i'd like to be in the giveaway :) thank you for doing this.
  • BerniekBerniek Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to get my name in as well!

I aaaalmost bought the Backyard Stuff pack yesterday. And then I decided to just wait for a bit. I don't "need" it right now. lol
    The other two packs I don't have either. I am a recently new player (as in I played when TS1 I was younger and started TS4 around last Christmas) and I do not have many of the packs.
    I just started a legacy/challenge yesterday and I have been playing wayyy too many hours today.

Anyway, thanks so much for doing a giveaways! I know whoever gets to win, will be ecstatic and super thankful!

(I am a European player though, just to let you know)
  • xiaoisxiaois Posts: 141 Member
    Can you add me in also? Ive been trying to wait until the ep's and game packs go on sale, but that hasn't happened yet lol, so I've been stuck playing base game for the last few months.
    Once again, my list is updated. I even found a hat for the draw on the 30th. Thanks again everyone and best of luck for those that have entered thus far.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• AnnessaAnnessa Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Thanks for this giveaway, would you mind adding me to the list please?
    Done. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Mettsen.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway :)