Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soo... Where's the toddler clothes?

When the CAS part of the vote showed up I was instantly disappointed at the lack of toddler clothes. They're here, part of the game, and deserve their own clothes. The options are severely limited already.

Comments

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Although I agree with you, I already found it awful to try to pick clothes for adult men, adult female, child male, child female and shoes and only pick 14 options. It would have been even worse with toddlers thrown in!
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    When the CAS part of the vote showed up I was instantly disappointed at the lack of toddler clothes. They're here, part of the game, and deserve their own clothes. The options are severely limited already.

they are supposed to be releasing a parenting pack this month......
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Although I agree with you, I already found it awful to try to pick clothes for adult men, adult female, child male, child female and shoes and only pick 14 options. It would have been even worse with toddlers thrown in!

And I found it really hard to pick anything for men from this list. Seriously, I don't get how you can go from the women's style to a completely bland and unispired one for men. This may seem shocking to some but men can wear baggy stuff and patterns as well.

I have to admit, I mostly voted for men's clothes, because there's so little choice for them in the game. I figure that there'll probably be several different patterns and swatches available once they've got the basic style of clothing picked.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I thought the men's tops were nice but the bottoms were repetitive cropped pants which I do not like
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Here I thought they were finally done ignoring life stages this proved once again its a running theme.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited May 2017
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Here I thought they were finally done ignoring life stages this proved once again its a running theme.

Keeping in mind a lot of this was based on community suggestions. I don't remember a lot of people showing off what clothing they want for toddlers in the least for this stuff pack in that forums. So, it's not really a big ol' shock. I probably would have suggested something of similar nature to the children's attire for toddlers.

I was picking out to make sure there was enough equal attire for all life stages. I liked the lazy, laid back attire for men. I went with what didn't look like it was already in the game. I was MEH, with the shoes for men as they looked like comfortable slippers. Since this was like a country boho theme and I already had the movie hangout stuff I went with what I didn't have already.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I thought the men's tops were nice but the bottoms were repetitive cropped pants which I do not like

You said it perfectly
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Unfortunately, it seems like if our choice is usually scarce when it comes to children in CAS, with toddlers is going to be even worse.
    I was also a bit bummed that we could only choose 14 items in that category. I hope this means we will get A LOT of hairstyles! (somehow I doubt it though)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    edited May 2017
    We should also have in mind that this stuff pack doesent release until 2018 and we will probably have lots of stuff packs before that. My guess is that one of them is going to be a toddler pack, maybe with different styles so something will fit the theme of this pack as well.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Hannie wrote: »
    We should also have in mind that this stuff pack doesent release until 2018 and we will probably have lots of stuff packs before that. My guess is that one of them is going to be a toddler pack, maybe with different styles so something will fit the theme of this pack as well.

I desperately hope this is the case as I was a bit dumbfounded that there were seemingly no new hairstyles (for example) for toddlers in the Parenthood Pack. It seems a bit silly to introduce a new life stage and then have v little in the way of content for them in any/every new pack. :/
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    Hannie wrote: »

I desperately hope this is the case as I was a bit dumbfounded that there were seemingly no new hairstyles (for example) for toddlers in the Parenthood Pack. It seems a bit silly to introduce a new life stage and then have v little in the way of content for them in any/every new pack. :/

That's how I felt as well. They're here now, they deserve content.
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    This is so true. Also there were a lot of suggestions on the clothing thread for toddlers it was like half adult and half toddlers I saw almost no suggestions for children. And from what I saw from the family game pack trailer there wasn't a lot of clothing added for toddlers as well which makes no sense to me. Not to mention hairstyles
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    Has that been confirmed? Haven't seen anything yet showing every CAS asset in the new game pack and the livestream isn't until next week.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    It was so difficult choose! I wanted to choose women clothes.
    21mbz47.jpg