Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which objects from the concept art did you like most?

2...Next

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2017
    CAS: female dress and necklace, male shirt and trousers. Maybe the wristbands? I always struggle finding nice ones for my sims to wear.

Room: sink! light bulb! cleaning decor, dried plants, cupboard... perhaps the blue rug.
  • simmerfelizsimmerfeliz Posts: 26 Member
    OBJ:

> washing machine:, dryer, clothes line
    different styles?
    Or maybe wash in the sinks?

> the cleaning clutter: dustpan, broom, ironining board, mop,
    ANIM - If the Buttlers already have animations where they spray and clean the dust, couldn't we have them too? I love my sims in their cleaning frenzy

> Hangers

- hanging herbs and flowers: couldn't we hang the flowers and herbs we grow in our garden?
    with or without ANIM ( I mean just opening a menu and dragging from inventory)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2017
    OBJ:

different styles?

ANIM - If the Buttlers already have animations where they spray and clean the dust, couldn't we have them too? I love my sims in their cleaning frenzy

> Hangers

- hanging herbs and flowers: couldn't we hang the flowers and herbs we grow in our garden?

The last bit gave me an idea. When sims fish and we have the option to mount the fish. What if we could do the same with the flowers? A dried plant collection on the wall.
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    the cleaning clutter is my favorite

Its my favorite too, But I absolutely enjoyed everything, I would like to have all these furniture-objects in my game. The clothes too. It's all so beautiful. It will be difficult for me if I have to choose only a few of them.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    All the laundry decor and that broom/mop!! Definitely gonna make my future homes feel more cluttered, lived-in and cozy. :)
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    hannaht413 wrote: »
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Washer and dryer please?

I thought that washers and dryers were the reason many people voted for this theme? Where are the washers and dryers? :/
    I do want to add that I like the hanging lightbulb! :)

Laundry was listed as a potential area of focus, not a guaranteed gameplay addition. The vote in June will decide the gameplay addition(s).

That said, I think it is highly likely that it will win, judging by the forums.

Actually, I couldn't care less about washers and dryers. I was just commenting that I thought that was the reason so many people picked this theme and I was surprised to not see them in the picture! No big deal...;)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Washer and dryer please?

I thought that washers and dryers were the reason many people voted for this theme? Where are the washers and dryers? :/
    I do want to add that I like the hanging lightbulb! :)

Ed that was just for the style - the objects and actual clothing while be chosen in Junes choices I believe.

So there is still a possibility that they may be added?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • NellieNellie Posts: 6 New Member
    I voted for b,it's more organic and comfy cozy,domestic vibe for me,I loved everything.
  • NellieNellie Posts: 6 New Member
    I hope they do add washer n dryer because that's the reason I voted for the stuff pack ☹️
  • diisnerddiisnerd Posts: 52 Member
    The hanging plants!
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited April 2017
    hanging herbs
    cleaning clutter (iron, mop/broom/dustpan, bleach bottles on the plastic footstool, bucket, baskets, hangers, key hooks, light switch) I would like the open shelves to come with empty slots and the clutter items to be able to be placed separately. I would also like a wall option and a free standing option (with clutter slots) ironing board.
    Sink
    Wall cabinets
    Jug of flowers
    Rug
    Exposed bulb ceiling light <3
    Door
    Recycle bins

... so I guess pretty much everything!

CAS I like the shirt and sandals for the guy and the girls dress/vest combo.
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    I love the rolled up towels and the layered dangly jewelry
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Cheap sink, broom, and ironing board.
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    BOOTS! boots boots boots boots boots
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2017
    Definitely the dried herbs hanging on the wall!
    And the sink!
    Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    That little hanging rack with all those dried herbs and spices are super cute, loving the whole rustic feeling of this stuff pack :love:
    FFCOojX.gif
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    The dress, jacket, and ironing board!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    OBJ:

different styles?

> Hangers

The last bit gave me an idea. When sims fish and we have the option to mount the fish. What if we could do the same with the flowers? A dried plant collection on the wall.

Wouldn't work with all harvestables though. Do you want dried bananas hanging on your wall?
    a256aFi.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited May 2017
    for me the only content i find important is laundry and the return of washers and dryers in the sims4 the rest for me is minor detail
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    I like the 'Ikea' looking counters, the dried flowers and the ironing board. I also like the door and window style.

I like both outfits and hair.

I hope there is no washer and dryer because I got totally sick of the piles of clothes being left all over the house in Sims 3 and stopped using them. Also I really don't want to do chores in the sims!! :)
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Wouldn't work with all harvestables though. Do you want dried bananas hanging on your wall?
    It could just be for herbs and flowers though. Heck, we're partway there with the garlic braids from Vampires.

I love the overall "feel" of the room. It's simple, plain and homey.
    The two, okay, three things that really caught my attention were the sink, the counter with hampers (grain storage?) underneath, and the dried herbs.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    In the CAS, I love the shirt and the dress, and I would probably use the slouchy boots if they can fit over some jeans. In the build/buy, I love the door with it's fiddly window edging, the hanging herbs and flowers, the keyhook, the jug of flowers, the fringed rug (would love that rag-rug style!).

I'd love to see some cafe-curtains (what @Cinebar would call kitchen curtains, I think) in the options, and some small-floral wallpaper.

I think ragrug is what we call trasmatta in swedish. I love them as well <3

trasmatta-fire-gron-u.jpg