Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starting out stuff pack ideas!

13...Next

Comments

• lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I would love to see some crate furniture, I think is cheap and space saving. Here are some ideas of what I was thinking

Here's a nice coffee table but also a bookshelf
    [img][/img]Vintage-Wine-Crate-Coffee-Table.jpg

A bed also serve as a dresser, also the nice small tv stand that also a dresser
    [img][/img]images.jpg

I really love this tv stand that also a nice pet bed made from crates, I think this will be a good one for Pets EP.
    [img][/img]b295c1a9a61a92679749759a7c5cbf7d.jpg
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    AJP wrote: »
    - maybe fairies? that live on the secret lot in Willow Creek
    - werewolf

I love the idea for fairies having a secret world like in the survey and I really want werewolves to come in the suspected pets pack.

I woul love if someday we can have our fairy Sims, but I also want little fairies, the size of butterflies. They can help take care of the garden, Help with the growth of plants.. maybe have little houses where they can live.. and the Sims can have interaction with they.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    would* - them* Sorry my bad english, that's not my first language.. Anyway, that's what I would like to have in my game.
    But everything related to magic - fantasy or supernatural, is always welcome to the game. *-*
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited April 2017
    A toilet sink combo would be great!