Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangerous Stuff Ideas-

13...Next

Comments

• MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Ghost/Vampire hunting career would be great, also mausoleums and morticians as mentioned. Perfect jobs for vampires!

Sickness that could kill your sims if left completely untreated(free cure options needed as well)
    Those who are in the criminal career actually commits crimes, like burglary.
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Some might be too dark/evil and some might be more supernatural/spooky for 'dangerous' but these are the things I want that might come under the dangerous umbrella:

More evil interactions such as arson, burglary, murder etc. for your sims. Most of the evil things at the moment seem very tame.

Expand on the criminal career with heists and planned assassinations.

Maybe have some dangerous activities like hangliding, sword-fighting, hunting or shark diving.

Some more things for ghosts and grim. Maybe a supernatural trait/skill that allows for communication with ghosts, summoning grim, possessing people, killing them with your mind. Going into 'haunted' lot's and video-taping it. A grim reaper outfit with black face. Gothic or 'Edgy' tattoos and piercings.

Some more dark décor: creepy statues, swords/scythes/battle axes/guns on walls (Maybe ones that can be taken off their stands/holsters and used like a guitar can), blood trails/corpses. A horror/crime TV channel.

Darker, real-life things. For example depression, suicide, cancer (and other life-threatening diseases) SID syndrome. Your child could get bullied at school or cyberbullied when using the tablet/computer.

Nightmares/Visions.

Fleshed-out funerals with Hearses, undertakers, graveyards, a ceremony (with speeches, mourning, time after to discuss the deceased persons life with other people at the funeral).

The dead returning not just as ghosts but zombies/skeletons as well.

Don't think some of your suggestions would pass a teen rating. Depression, cancer, suicide and SID could upset far too many people who have been subjected to such things in real life. I'm not against having some contrast to the every thing is sunshine and rainbows game that we currently have by any means, but some topics should not be trivialised in my own personal opinion.
  • MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    edited April 2017
    If the funerals created in this stuff pack were anywhere near as awesome as brittpinkiesims funeral mod, then I will be incredibly happy.
    I wish our Sims could experience fear as an emotion. Possibly nervous, scared, terrified. It could bring along with it a new death type..Scared to death.
    New types of gravestones based on how successful our Sims were in life (like in previous games) would also be cool.
    *edited because I can't type on my tablet.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes I want Brittpinkiesims event mod to become real!

I also would be interested in not western standard celebration of death
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Daleylife wrote: »
    Everyone seems to be getting a supernatural vibe from this.
    I didn't. I pictured more plain activities that could backfire the "sim way" that would cause a sim to die.

Exactly my thought. All these ideas feel more like a supernatural stuffpack then a dangerous one!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    The Eco Living Won, :(
  • Quania2007Quania2007 Posts: 14 New Member

:(
    Quania2007 wrote: »

Exactly My thought bout it, not happy at all, but this morning is a new day, and I mentioned stuff and chars I want to see in the sims 4, so if that stuff gets added in sometime then I am ok with it, if none of it ever gets added, then I wont bother with that pack ever.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

Exactly My thought bout it, not happy at all, but this morning is a new day, and I mentioned stuff and chars I want to see in the sims 4, so if that stuff gets added in sometime then I am ok with it, if none of it ever gets added, then I wont bother with that pack ever.

There will be no plant sims in a Stuff Pack. Life states are far too involved for that.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

There will be no plant sims in a Stuff Pack. Life states are far too involved for that.

I did not say there would be, I said if they were added in the future, geez.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Wiccan elements would be cool . .different rituals . .could be a new self-employed career to get in to, introducing the witchcraft career where sims go and ask for different trinkets, spells that can have a good or adverse effect on them . .introduce different rituals from different cultures.

Yes, please. I'm really curious about Wicca and love fantasy so this is right up my street.

I'd like a magic game pack. I don't think a stuff pack would be detailed enough for what people are hoping for.

That would be even better, I agree. Or, you know, a full blown EP featuring magic and supernatural life states, as long as it includes both witches and fairies, :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    Based around death, funerals, and Grim Reaper? Awesome.

Ouija Board- Talk to or summon ghosts and even the Grim Reaper with up to four other sims! Or trick your friends if no spirits are present.

Get Possessed- Loose control of sims as their eyes turn red and they begin acting strange.

Saging- Burn sage to make ghosts leave a lot and remove negative moods.

Visions- Like toddlers being able to see special effects with the imagination skill, Sims can see visions of dead sims, fires, gnomes, monsters, and more! They may leave sims feeling sad, angry, or scared. Especially active at night.

Voodoo Skill- Unlock more interactions with voodoo dolls, gaze into crystals for benefits (boosts to skills, relationships, emotions, etc.) and mess with dark forces to control ghosts, living sims, and even soul reapers.

Skeletal Maid- The return Bonhilda and her coffin from pervious games, with more personal interactions, and maybe more skeletal house staff (gardener, nanny, chef).

Moseleum- Lay a sim's remains to rest, put flowers at their grave, give a mournful speech, or sneak in to see what treasures the dead have left behind!

Risky Fun- Compete in juice drinking contests, axe throwing, and a game of dares between sims!

Haunted Objects- Mirrors that flash with scary faces/effects, pictures with eyes that follow the camera, statues that move (even dance and sing).

Death System- Choose for your sims to move on or come back (as a ghost, vampire, or reincarnation). Create a will for your sims, leaving an inheritance of objects, money, and even boosts to skills or connections in careers the deceased sim had maxed.

Funerals- Attend or plan a funeral, wear the proper attire, perform cultural lay-to-rest rituals, and give tearful speeches.

Love this kinda random idea for a pack!! :D Other ideas?

I like your ideas.Maybe they will make a Dangerous pack in the future.. I hope.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    RoseLacker wrote: »
    I don't necessarily expect anything supernatural from Dangerous theme. What I would like is something more closer to real life, sad stuff like miscarriages (from when female sim is drinking/exercising too much during pregnancy), serious diseases like cancer and obviously funerals and cemeteries.

I seriously hope that doesn't happen. Miscarriages, cancer and so forth are too close to home for many people. I wouldn't buy that on principle.

I agree with u..
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1