Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living flower arranging

Comments

• Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member

@Cinderellimouse I love this so much!! I really want flower arranging now. Not sure what the game play for this SP will be but these threads make me wish for a Gardening/farming/crafting GP.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    0.0; If you mean farming as in a tractor, then maybe eventually. Still, I could never get the tractor in Sims 3 to work o.o not sure what I did wrong.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member

Cinderellimouse I love this so much!! I really want flower arranging now. Not sure what the game play for this SP will be but these threads make me wish for a Gardening/farming/crafting GP.

I'd love that! A country based pack with farming and crafts like flower arranging and canning? Yes please!!!
  • diisnerddiisnerd Posts: 52 Member
    Yes please. Too many pointless flower collections.
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Yes! Flowers are literally useless in game. Flower decorating would be so nice, as well as gifting flowers and arranging your own bouquet.

I could see natural dyes (created from the flowers) as an option too! Maybe it would add more colour options for clothing, bedding or other furniture that comes with the pack.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Such a good idea! Growing flowers is always so anticlimactic.
  • Egyptiansunsets3Egyptiansunsets3 Posts: 21 Member
    I think flower arranging would be beautiful along with flower arranging classes and build them to a five-level skill and/or a florist career. It may be asking too much, but I would love to see this and/or enter into competitions.
    Yes! Flowers are literally useless in game. Flower decorating would be so nice, as well as gifting flowers and arranging your own bouquet.

I could see natural dyes (created from the flowers) as an option too! Maybe it would add more colour options for clothing, bedding or other furniture that comes with the pack.

wow i didn't know you could dye things with flowers
    maybe if all goes well they will put flower arranging in the stuff pack
    if not I hope they add it in one of the future packs
    I think we have so many good flower Ideas you could almost make a whole game pack just on flowers
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I've been dreaming about this!
    We have so many harvestable flowers already, it would be great to be able to do something with them apart from selling them or using them as fertilizer.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    I think flower arranging would be beautiful along with flower arranging classes and build them to a five-level skill and/or a florist career. It may be asking too much, but I would love to see this and/or enter into competitions.

I really like idea of a flower competition
    I've been dreaming about this!
    We have so many harvestable flowers already, it would be great to be able to do something with them apart from selling them or using them as fertilizer.

I hope your dreams come true
  • CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    Oh man, I'd love flower arranging, at least at some point!!! Already thinking about the cute little flower shop my sims could open... <<
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member

wow i didn't know you could dye things with flowers
    maybe if all goes well they will put flower arranging in the stuff pack
    if not I hope they add it in one of the future packs
    I think we have so many good flower Ideas you could almost make a whole game pack just on flowers

I'm not sure if you meant in game - because flower dyeing definitely doesn't exist. But in real life, before people used flowers as one of the natural ways to dye things - clothing and etc. Indigo flowers were used to dye jeans, and the indigo dyeing is still a traditional practice in Japan.

I was mainly inspired by the new Legend of Zelda game, Breath of the Wild, where flowers, bugs and stuff can dye your clothing. :)
    I meant in irl
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Agreed. The two things I want most in terms on gameplay for this pack are laundry and flower arrangements and canning the produce our Sims grow!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Please I have been begging for this forever. I want to be able to have fresh flowers in the house and they die within like 5 sim days or so. It would be nice to have a use for the flowers around the neighborhood.
    edited April 2017
    and I want more kinds of flowers as well if its possible to add that with a stuff pack if
    not I'd be more then happy with flower arranging
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Flower arranging similar to what we had in TS2 would be neat in TS4. I think it would be nice if Sims could also sell the arrangements they create or gift them to another Sim. There are so many flowers in the game but most of them can't be used for anything. There are only a few that can be used for grafting or serums.

There are so many creative ideas in this thread.
    Monaveil wrote: »
    Flower arranging similar to what we had in TS2 would be neat in TS4. I think it would be nice if Sims could also sell the arrangements they create or gift them to another Sim. There are so many flowers in the game but most of them can't be used for anything. There are only a few that can be used for grafting or serums.

There are so many creative ideas in this thread.

I think so to
  • Hobbitmama75Hobbitmama75 Posts: 75 Member
    ooh you could have bouquet-making and wreaths for weddings and funerals!
    ooh you could have bouquet-making and wreaths for weddings and funerals!

that would be really cool
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    That would be really awesome to be able to take those beautiful and useless flowers and use them as decor.

It doesn't sound thaaat difficult (@SimGuruGraham can correct us if we're wrong), I mean, we had a composed ice cream created from the zero in Cool Kitchen, a SP, and they did wonderfully something similar with the garlic in the Vampires GP. Give us the jar, set some combinations and voilà!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
    That would be really awesome to be able to take those beautiful and useless flowers and use them as decor.

It doesn't sound thaaat difficult (@SimGuruGraham can correct us if we're wrong), I mean, we had a composed ice cream created from the zero in Cool Kitchen, a SP, and they did wonderfully something similar with the garlic in the Vampires GP. Give us the jar, set some combinations and voilà!

I hope your right I would really like to see flower arranging in sims 4
    hay guys if it doesn't make into the sp do you think they will add it some where else?