Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living may cost more !!

After reading the disclaimer again, there is a part that reads that the stuff pack will be a separate charge or something. Meaning it may cost more than the usual stuff pack price. If this is the case I hope they add more too it.

Comments

• TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    After reading the disclaimer again, there is a part that reads that the stuff pack will be a separate charge or something. Meaning it may cost more than the usual stuff pack price. If this is the case I hope they add more too it.

From the FAQ: "Upon its release it will be sold at the same price as a Stuff Pack, $9.99 USD / 9.99€."
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    If they make a really outstanding pack, I'll throw money at them. I originally read the disclaimer to mean, "it's not a free update." -Since I saw a number of people asking if it would be.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    If they make a really outstanding pack, I'll throw money at them. I originally read the disclaimer to mean, "it's not a free update." -Since I saw a number of people asking if it would be.

This. There won't be a discount just because it's a community event. Considering they probably have to put more effort into this than other packs normally have, it probably should cost more, but it won't. It'll be the same as any other pack.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member

This. There won't be a discount just because it's a community event. Considering they probably have to put more effort into this than other packs normally have, it probably should cost more, but it won't. It'll be the same as any other pack.

I consider it a privilege to get to offer our opinion. It is not like it is work, that we are entitled "payment" for in form of a discount.