Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Well, Julien just owned that one! :D If he ends up with Siobhan, their kids are going to be so incredibly photogenic! Matt was a cutie though, as were the others, but, I dunno, he just had that little-boy-lost vibe going for him... :* Hope fully we'll see him as one of the friends.

Looking forward to the final house! Are you going to fill it with those pink plumbob-shaped lamps that give off a flirty aura - that would be awesome!

Yes! I had to...but sims won't flirt on their own much...you'll see! ;) It was funny! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    You know what...I'm sorry guise, but Saul would send them all packing with his extreme manliness. :mrgreen:

He would...none of this screaming and crying business. It would disgust him! :joy:

He'd sit in a corner (well away from that fire pit like a sensible man), and sip coffee, and compliment Siobhan on her thighs...then sigh every time he had to get up and put out a fire.

Exactly!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I've enjoyed the LPs so far, especially the one with the fires! :D Your voice is so sweet too!

I love how much Siobhan looks like Alex. :)
    edited April 2017
    Siobhan Day's Hunt for a Hot Husband...

Hottie House 1

A war of wills!

A flirt to the finish!

Who will be the LAST guy standing?

CONGRATS to the winner!!!

Thanks to all who participated! @anaitapeva @Marmalade27 @Wralai @WitcHazard

(View in Youtube app to get the HD version)

I will post the winners and their girl in a hot pic soon!

Also, I will give you a glimpse of what is to come in the ROMANTIC GETAWAY cottage. :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I've enjoyed the LPs so far, especially the one with the fires! :D Your voice is so sweet too!

I love how much Siobhan looks like Alex. :)

Thank you so much! Your guy is in the latest LP! It was fun to do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I was hoping Seth would win and I'm so glad he did! Congrats to him! As you can see, dancing can build relationships with other Sims, which is annoying because this can add unwanted relationships to the panel. Looking forward to Siobhan's final pick for her handsome spouse!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I was hoping Seth would win and I'm so glad he did! Congrats to him! As you can see, dancing can build relationships with other Sims, which is annoying because this can add unwanted relationships to the panel. Looking forward to Siobhan's final pick for her handsome spouse!
    I rooted for him too! He looks so distinguished. I want to see him in a tux!

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

If it would have built relationships well, I would have kept it, but they would dance and not talk and nothing was going on visually that was interesting (except some funny dance moves). So in order to get them talking, I sold it. That worked well.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Aw, that looked like it was kinda frustrating for you to do? But fun for us to watch! Congratulations to the tall, dark and handsome Seth. And he takes out the trash without being asked - he's a keeper! :D
    I just noticed he was submitted by WitcHazard. Better be ready for anything now.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I just noticed he was submitted by WitcHazard. Better be ready for anything now.

Oh eeeps! Well...at least it wasn't Nooboos or Dark's sim. Dark does have a girl submission, though, but I'm not doing an LP for the ladies.
    Aw, that looked like it was kinda frustrating for you to do? But fun for us to watch! Congratulations to the tall, dark and handsome Seth. And he takes out the trash without being asked - he's a keeper! :D

LOL! It was very frustrating since my "smart" plan was foiled! Ha! These LP's take a lot of time, but all in all, I'm happy I did it. Glad you were entertained! Ha!

And now for the finals...I will be playing those and doing the ladies soon. Then we'll have the top ones and I'll reveal the winners of the ladies soon.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Oooh. So excited to see how comes out on top for the lucky men and ladies. Like everyone else I'm glad you did the LP for the boys. :)
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for sharing your LPs with us, Pammie. I really enjoyed hearing your voice and watching Siobhan playing with fire. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I really enjoyed the LP's! :) I'm glad Seth made it! Excited to see how everything works out in story! Sorry this one was so much work for you @pammiechick. Thanks for doing them! Waiting for the results for the girls and the top boys!
    edited April 2017
    I will be posting a tiny intro to the final and show you the house, but it should only last a few minutes. Hoping to start on the girls tomorrow!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I'm already rooting for two, which seem to be the hottest IMO. XD Emerett, and the one in the top right -- Seth, I think? :3 Though Elijah also looks pretty cute and kind of like the guy who would be horribly awkward around her. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited April 2017
    EMG! Seth reminds me of Ross Geller SO HARD...maybe b/c tall, dark hairs and the surname?

Congrats Seth; GL buddy!

Edit: because I meant Geller not Gallagher; monkey read, monkey type.
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited April 2017
    OMG, the guys look dazzling with their makeovers. You're a natural beauty artist, Pammie!! :smiley: Not only I'm rooting for Matthew, but I'm also rooting for Emerett.

I wish the guys best of luck on the final competition! Looking forward to seeing the ladies as well!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Holden got me embarassed when he did not accept Siobhan's flirts... :D
    Well, as you said, sims have their own type and there's not much to do about that. Thanks for giving him another flirt round. That plum did not deserve it...lol :p I love him regardless.
    Now the competition gets real, all the 5 are so handsome... :blush:
    Can't wait to see the girls as well. Nice LP!
    I'm team Seth, definitely. Tall dark and handsome with a touch of mystery works perfectly on me. I like Emerett and Julian too, but I'll be waving the Seth banner from now on.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm rooting for Emerett!
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    I'll admit, I laughed when I saw Julien's face!! XD
    The long blonde locks look pretty good on him, though! I like thinking that he dyed his natural dark brown hair to bright blonde just to spite his father and sister, but I really like this take on him!!
    I'll admit, I laughed when I saw Julien's face!! XD
    The long blonde locks look pretty good on him, though! I like thinking that he dyed his natural dark brown hair to bright blonde just to spite his father and sister, but I really like this take on him!!

He's got a bad boy vibe...and I can't wait to see who wins...they will be assigned their rightful parts after I figure that out. I'm very excited about my boys!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm rooting for Emerett and Theo ! It's their smiles that are winning me over ;)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I am def #TeamEmerett

But I will accept a Theo or Seth win as well (offers to be the house RMT) :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg