Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited April 2017
    Triple update :) Because im super nice.
    32 poses in 24 hours. i'm buggeredd hope you love the chapters. Feedback would be great!!!

for you @AudreyFld HERE
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited April 2017
    Uh oh....here comes the love square!!!! Lol. Can't wait to see how things do or don't go with him. :)
    Maybe someone will be shoved out?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sigh...loved all the screenshots! So wonderful! And I love how Sean spoils her! But Sean is still my favorite hunk! Upset you didn't show their time together in the bedroom!!

Yay! Sean is so jealous! Can't wait to see flames erupt! In more ways than one! ;)

Btw, do you have a link to Joseph's hair? I need it for my teens boyfriend in my story (I wouldn't give it to Jackson...those two wear the same clothes as it is...ha! Rock stars! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    i will find out what hair that is... :)
    xJojox wrote: »
    this one HERE its down the bottom

Thanks, sweetie!! Mwah!! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Loved the triple update!! I really like Joseph so far! :) He seems really down to earth even though he's so famous! I wonder why he said "Not that I was any dream …"? I enjoyed reading from his POV and hearing how excited he was about meeting Abby. And the song about his mother was so sweet. I've got the feeling he's going to be crushed when he finds out Abby is involved with Sean.

Joseph seems to have higher standards for the girls he sleeps with than Sean. Sean has hooked up with Sheena before while Joseph hasn't.

Honestly I like Joseph better than Sean so far. He's so smitten with Abby- it's too cute!!!

I did like the picture of Sean and Abby hugging with all the balloons in the background! All your shots are gorgeous.

I laughed when I saw "Justin Beaver" on the magazine cover!!

Abby has so many love interests now haha. I wonder how Justin will react if he sees pics of Abby and Joseph.

Where did you find Abby's hair (in the pink dress)?? I have something similar with the curled ponytail on the left but I love Abby's with the ponytail on the right!
    @Marmalade27 he meant that he was just a normal guy "Just Joseph..." yet he is a really popular music artist. In my mind Joseph is in he top 10 of the most famous people in the music industry. Not up himself or snobby ... and easy going. Most aussie's are very casual. I wanted to really introduce him properly thats why i did a Joe POV. So people would get a sense of who he was straight away instead of trying to guess for 25 chapters.

He definitely seems like a picky kind, and everyone is expect a relationship to erupt quickly. I actually haven't made any plans for them yet. As for Abby's love interests .... or love square as @AudreyFld said ... this is not going to stay like this.

I had a chuckle when i wrote that too!! (the mag)

ABBYS HAIR

I like Joseph's personality and he seems like a more down to earth guy than Sean BUT I don't see him spoiling Abby like Sean does. Maybe that's a good thing for her. The attraction for him is there but Abs is a bit star struck right now. I'm hoping this little crush is the thing that will show Sean he needs to stop toying with Abby's feelings.

Joseph's love and understanding of music should also be a great bond for them. I'm excited to read more about him! Love his voice, too! You've done such a great job, getting into his mind. Love how he views Sheena. And those fake b*oobs you put on her were so PERFECT! Like most fake breasts, they look ridiculous! Ha!!

Can't wait for more!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2017
    I had to drew them on ... dodge and burn the right areas... to make them look like basketballs!!
    even tho we know that joe hasnt slept with sheena ... (because in his POV we now) imagine if someone made up that he did? how would abby feel?
    I had to drew them on ... dodge and burn the right areas... to make them look like basketballs!!
    even tho we know that joe hasnt slept with sheena ... (because in his POV we now) imagine if someone made up that he did? how would abby feel?

You are such an artist...love that touch! ;)

So you're asking if Abby would be upset that he lied to her but at this point in their relationship (they really don't have one), what's it to her? The only thing she would do is avoid his overtures, I guess, in order not to make Sheena mad. But gah! Sheena can't corner the market on EVERY guy. That's just not realistic and I don't think Sheena would put a claim on both Sean and Joseph. Women aren't like that.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2017
    No she couldnt be mad at all... But what if Sean told her would that make a difference? Hoping she may steer away?
    No she couldnt be mad at all... But what if Sean told her would that make a difference? Hoping she may steer away?

Ooooh, what a devilish thing to do, Mr. Hyatt! I love it! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    is Sean a liar tho?

No...he might have gotten his info from Sheena and is just conveying this info...to help his cause! It's sneaky and manipulative, but not dishonest.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I really do like Joseph so far and he is gorgeous! I am in love. <3 Sean is jealous!!!! I actually posted about the love square before I read the last chapter.

I think Sean wasn't (isn't) jealous of Justin because he isn't a threat and he really didn't want a relationship with a 17-year-old. Now that she's 'legal' he can see himself in a relationship with her and he didn't like it when she walked out. But she didn't run to Justin so he still isn't a threat and he can't give her what Sean can. Joseph on the other hand is competition. I like seeing Sean squirm. (@pammiechick will probably disagree since she is a big Sean shipper!)

Joseph seems like a good mix of Justin and Sean for Abby - the best of both worlds. Sean because of the connections and music and Justin because he seems really down to earth and would probably commit to her. We shall see how he treats our Abby! I know I want to see more of him! Lol.
    @AudreyFld I actually don't disagree. I love to see Sean squirm, too! He needs a swift kick in the pants to get his act together. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2017
    CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND TEN - What Do I Want?

SEAN POV

I sat across from Abby and Joseph on the way to his house. I was a little uneasy about it to be honest. I wondered how I was going to manage Abby if I was going to be a little green-eyed about Joseph’s affection towards her. I had never seen him like this though … he was just so interested. He wasn’t openly flirting with her … but his constant smile and eagerness was surprising. In past years he was never really one to hit on anyone or try and hook up with someone. Regardless of his celebrity status Joseph didn’t really go looking for female attention. He enjoyed the music … and he lived for it. And there would be women throwing themselves at him so often that I began to think he might have got tired of it. In his band days he used to be quite the party animal … girls, booze, drugs and money. But since going solo it was a whole new Joe. But more popular than the band ever was.

Wymr4wU.png

I stared out the window when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my leg,
    “Hey Sean. What’s up mate?” Joe said with raised eyebrows.
    “Nothing…” I lied. I might had a different idea for Abby’s birthday. I kind of hoped she would meet Joe and we would spend the rest of the night partying in town. Never in a million years did I think we would end up at Joseph’s house. Considering I had only been there only once out of the 3 years I had known him. Sure he was spending a lot of time in the USA but he must really like Abby to want to do this. I turned to Rachel who was beaming and on her phone all-star struck and possibly using a social media app gloating about meeting Joe.

Oddly enough I kind of felt like I shouldn't be here.

I hated to think what might happen if I didn’t come to his house though. I had partied with Joe many times, but never seen him leave with a girl. I wasn’t sure about his angle but it almost ate at me to actually know.

Should I tell him I’ve slept with her? Or would be bitter about it if I did. Either way I didn’t want to lose either of the things I had.

If Abby was to start a relationship with Joe in the future I would be completely ruining any chance with her away. It was happening all too soon for me to get a handle of anything. I cared about the girl deeply … but I figured I was only questioning myself now because someone else wanted her.

Why wasn’t Justin a threat to me?

Finally after enduring 15 minutes of watching Joe and Abby being all cosy … I was done and ready to get out of the car. I was going to need a drink to liven up a bit because my normal positive mood had been taken down a notch.
    “This is my Sydney place… I don’t usually come home to it that often. So please excuse the dust. It hasn’t been lived in for about 3 months…”
    “Don’t you have a house cleaner or someone to check it…?” I asked.
    “Nah. I just clean it up when I come home...” Joe said patting me on the back and opening the door for everyone. The house was almost like a loft. It was his style too. I never saw Joe in some kind of mansion no matter how much money he earnt. Walking through the open plan house his lounge room almost seemed like a massive music room. The first thing he did was open the grand piano and blow down the dust. Abby stood there looking completely intimidated but I had no idea what happened in the other room with them before for him to want hear her singing her songs.
    “Ah dam, I don’t have any coke. I got plenty of booze though. I don’t suppose you like beer?” he laughed. Rachel was happy to drink anything and Abby shrugged also.
    “Do you want me to go and get some coke or something?” I asked.
    “I can be there and back in about 10 minutes,” Joe said.
    “Where you driving to?” I asked.
    “No just going to run, none of my cars have been started for about 4 months… Don’t worry I’ll be back…” Joseph assured. Joe quickly left and Rachel was giving herself a little bit of a tour and taking pictures. I heard her and Abby giggling together and seemingly both excited too.
    “Hey love… so how was your birthday?” I asked knowing that it would be awesome.
    “I’ve had the best day Sean … you have no idea. This had been a dream come true.” I went to place my arms around her but she turned around admiring the guitars on the wall.

N8JZ6nC.png

“I thought you would want to party more out at the clubs?” I asked her as she walked away from me.
    “The opportunity to go to Joseph’s house was there … I was not passing that up…” she said excitedly.
    “I guess not… so what do you think of him? After crushing on the guy for ever is he all that you hoped?” I said wanting to know her thoughts on him since I knew Joe’s.
    “It’s been more. He’s brilliant Sean. I thought he was awesome before … but now I am so amazed I can’t even explain it….” Her eyes were all wide and she was so thrilled. I was glad she didn’t know that he liked her the way he did.

The chance to sleep your idol, who would pass that up?

“I always thought celebs were snobby and up themselves. But he’s sooooo cool…” Rachel chimed in. “I think he’s totally into you…” she finished.

Oh No don’t say that…

“Don’t be silly he’s too much of a celebrity and way out of my league. I think I’m star struck and he loves music. I think I’d be dreaming if he liked me…”
    “Sean … does Joseph have a girlfriend?” Rachel asked.
    “Not sure. Probably. He might have one in the US. You read the magazines right?”

I knew he was single… and the magazines were garbage. I don’t know why I said that.

“See … he’s definitely got some a lister girlfriend Rach,” Abby said shrugging.
    “Maybe he’s looking for some fun then?” Rachel smirked as Abby sat down at the piano stool.
    “Nah he’s not like that…” I said to Rachel. Abby began playing on the piano and breaking it in a little as it hadn’t been played for months or longer.
    “This piano is practically new. I can feel it in the ivory…” she said. She was always really sexy when she played the piano with her legs apart and her back straight. Abby had these long fingers that were different to most other girls. I liked to think it was because she had been playing her whole life.
    “So you’re going to sing for him?” I asked.
    “Well he sang me my favourite song at the club. He did it acapella. It was sooooo meaningful and beautiful. He wanted me to … but I just couldn’t ... I thought I was going to explode.”
    “You got a private show?” I said shocked.
    “Birthday present. He was super nice about it. I didn’t actually think he was going to be as cool as he was … I still can’t believe it,” she said shaking her head.
    “No need to imagine anymore darling…” I said rubbing her shoulder.
    “Wow I heard that piano from three doors down…” Joseph said all sweaty and quite out of breath. As soon as I saw Joseph I took my hand off her shoulder and turned my attention to him.
    “Did you run…?”
    “Yeah… So does everyone want some Jack?” he said pouring four glasses out before getting an answer. But all of us agreed and he brought Abby a drink over first and placed hers on the piano and leant on the side.
    “Play me what you were just playing… that sounds really calming…”
    “Oh that was nothing,” Abby said.
    “I liked it… you sounded good a few doors away. I don’t think anyone as talented as you has played it…” I watched Abby blush and I knew inside she would be doing her whole fan girl thing. I knew she would be overly nervous too.
    “Okay I’ll stand over here … I’m not here…” Joseph said as I think he sensed that she was slightly anxious. He stood beside me and smiled,
    “You don’t seem like you want to be here mate. You can go back to the club if you want?” Joseph said.
    “Nah it’s alright it’s been good catching up…”
    “Sheena is still at the club. It’s been a while.” He said nudging me. “Plus I was hoping to talk music and hang out with Abby if that’s okay?”

Was that his polite way of asking me to go?

“I just want to get to know her. It’s hard to do that with everyone here…” he said whispering.
    “You want to hook up with her?”
    “Does it matter?” he asked wondering why I had asked in the first place. I looked forward and shook my head and could feel his eyes still on me. All of a sudden she began to play.

GfRiASL.png

It was always her go to song. Yiruma.. The river flows through you. I knew she told me that it had a special meaning to her … but I forgot what it was.
    “I love the music. How old is she?” Joseph asked.
    “She just turned 18 yesterday Joe…”
    “Man... she’s breath taking. I could watch her play nursery rhymes on the piano for hours and be really happy…” he said breathing out heavily. As Abby came to the end of the song Joe approached the piano Joe put his hands together behind her back as if to say ‘please.’

wjPPH1S.png

He wanted me to go.

Between most mates … Normal guy code is don’t be a third wheel and don’t get in the way of the other guy trying to hook up. And if it wasn’t Abby I would have not even came. He probably wondered why I did in the first place,
    “They seem to be getting on… want me to take you back?” I whispered to Rachel.
    “Aren’t you mad though?” she asked.
    “No…” I said still staring that them.
    “Okay. This is her thing, and I know this guy could be an awesome connection for her. Let’s go…” she said signalling with her head.
    “Hey Abz I’m tried. I’m gonna head back to the hotel… but you stay…” Rachel said.
    “I’ll head back with Rachel to make sure she is safe.” I added.
    “Are you guys sure?” Abby asked.
    “Yeah. More than sure. You guys have fun playing and stuff…” Deep down I knew meeting Joseph was what Abby truly wanted and ultimately craved. I had to leave. I was either going to have Joe beg me to go soon or have to watch him flirt with her. I just was wondering what might happen and know it would keep me awake for the rest of the night.

Abby said goodbye to Rachel and hugged her when the car finally arrived for us.
    “Wanna go back to the club or are you really tired?” I asked Rachel.
    “Errr no I’m sooo not tired. But I can tell Abby wants to hook up. So yeah were like standing in the way of something awesome here…” I didn’t know why I hated hearing that out loud.
    “Club it is then…” I directed the driver to the club and decided I may as well have some fun instead of sitting around at the hotel waiting for her like a parent would.

I needed to talk to Abby tomorrow about us…
    Oh, Sean...Mr. Green Eyes! :mrgreen: Love it! Maybe he'll come to his senses! Or Joe will steal her away!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    "Us" that says it all. He wants there to be an us and didn't think Justin would ever be competition! Now he has what he considers a viable competitor! Jealousy!!! Hahaha.

And such a cliffhanger you are leaving on! Now we have to wait 2 weeks for an update! So far I am liking Joseph for her. It depends on how well he treats her, but something tells me that he will be good to her. ❤
    edited April 2017
    CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN - The Fan Girl

“Rachel is the biggest party animal that I know…” I said wondering why she was going. But as soon as she left I got a text and I took read it going back into the house

RACHEL: Go get that man.
    ABBY: He’s got a girlfriend. I am lapping up the chance to be around JT. OMG.
    RACHEL: I’ve gone back to the club … have fun!
    ABBY: C U Later xxx
    RACHEL: Details later.

I placed my phone on the bench and Joe came up beside me. I never saw him actually smile this much before. Every single picture I had ever seen of him was either straight faced or unhappy. But then again with photographers snapping him constantly I realised why it would make him look like that. I was buzzing and I was still waiting to be woken up at any stage. The whole night had been a dream come true. I was trying to so hard to just be really cool but my fan girl was just bursting to get out.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

My heart had not slowed down for a second in the last hour. I was sure it was skipping beats and I was stuttering often. But every time I spoke I was tried to remain mature and casual so I didn’t say something silly. If he knew what my fan girl was doing in my head I would be out the door because he would think I was a total weirdo!
    “So can I hear one of your songs?” He asked. I smiled at him which only made him smile wider. I wanted to think he was flirting with me but I knew he wasn’t. He was here for the music and that was totally cool. I liked the fact that we had the same passion.

That was possibly why we connected really well.

“Okay…” I said walking over the piano. Joseph pulled up a seat and grabbed his guitar and sat beside me. He tuned it for a moment holding a pick in his teeth and I was just swooning. He was super gorgeous and he looked up at me under his hair smiling at me with the guitar pick still in his mouth.

C0fcgc4.png

If I was standing my knees would have just given way.

“So play me your opening song…” he asked.
    “It was recently remixed and I will be singing a different version at the concert…”
    “Well this is a treat then. Play it how it’s supposed to be. Muso’s will tell you how they want you to play and how you should do YOUR songs. So I’d love to hear it the way you intended it …” Joe said. He knew the process obviously. I liked that I could be raw with my music and be how I wanted to be. That in itself made me want to play for him. I was nervous playing for him earlier but I was confident in my voice since Sheena picked out my demo. If someone like her could love my song … I knew Joe would love it. Regardless of my style, I just knew he appreciated music on a different level. His music was alternative and his voice was raspy but his singing voice was striking. And when he sang a ballad his voice got softer, and even tenderer. When he sang to me back at the club I felt like the only person in the entire world. He was captivating and I hadn’t ever felt like that while listening to Joseph Troy.
    “Okay well this song is about my first love. My only love…” I said honestly.
    “Sounds like a lucky guy already,” Joe said.
    “I’ve ever been in love once ... so yeah. I guess he’s the only one who ever made me feel this heartbroken...” I said frowning.
    “I feel it already.” I placed my fingers on the keys and looked up at him. I somehow expected him to figure out what key I was playing in and then play along but as soon as I began playing he placed his guitar down and stood up watching me as I played. I wanted to play better for him than anyone I ever had. I closed my eyes and reminisced the day I wrote it and even felt my eyes go glassy before I closed them again. I could feel his eyes on me and fascinated by me. My ego and my confidence grew every second that went by and I found the first time singing for him thrilling to all my feelings. He placed his hands together and nodded as I finished and he looked at me,
    “You’re going to be a super star Abby. I don’t feel this way about just anyone…”

What did he mean?

My fan girl was thinking ‘omg he’s into me’ but the reality of it was something different.
    “I… I have a good feeling about this. I’m not trying to stroke your ego but this feeling I have is good. I think Sean has himself a winner here…” he smiled. I wasn’t bummed about Joseph having a girlfriend because the connection we had felt better than any romantic feelings. No one understood music the way I did and it was great. Even if I only got to spend one night with him … I was going to be truly grateful and would cherish it my entire life.
    “I love this song. Do you still miss him like you do in the song…” he asked.
    “I will always miss him. But we are on different paths. He’s moved on and having a baby and making his own dreams come true.”
    “Heartbreak is always good ammunition for a great song…” Joe nodded.
    “When do you write?” I asked.
    “In the bath…” he laughed.
    “The bath?” I said trying contain my laughter also.
    “Yeah I love baths. It’s really silent and you’re alone. On the road there’s people around, there’s stress from photographers and too much going on. The bath is just one of them places I can think and be alone with my thoughts for more than an hour… but sometimes I feel that inspired I can write straight away.”
    “What’s the last thing you wrote?” I wondered.

I never understood how I could get lost in a forest,
    Until I looked in your eyes …
    I fleck sunlight … a yellow twist of autumn
    Hiding underneath a day’s mystery.

"That's just off the top of my head. Eh..." He shrugged.
    “That sounds like a poem…” I said to him.
    “Most music is, isn’t it?”
    “She sounds like a special girl,” I replied.
    “She could be.” He smiled and I looked away thinking.
    “When did you write it?” I was beginning to think I was asking too many questions but he always smiled and was happy to answer,
    “Yesterday…”
    “In the bath?” I chuckled.
    “No…” he said slicking his hair back over his head.
    “Play how you think it might go…” I said looking over at his guitar. Joe grabbed his guitar and placed it on his lap and played a few chords at first and hummed. I found it so exciting to watch.

I knew I could do this on piano too, but this was Joseph Troy!

At first he didn’t sing anything but just played a tune and a short melody quiet loosely. I instinctively listened and played along with him for a moment before he stopped.

8hsL1JM.png

“Play that again…” he asked. I did as he asked and he played along with me and sang the lines a few times that he recited to me earlier.
    “I think we could make beautiful music together…” I smiled to myself thinking something completely different.

Possibly dirty too!

But he was right. I was fooling around with it at first but he liked it. I didn’t think I’d be playing a song with Joe, ever in my life.
    “Hey when you’ve done your shows … I think we should write a song together.”

What the? He couldn’t be serious.

“Oh my god really?” I said almost shrieking.
    “Yeah really… cheers,” he said grabbing his drink off the piano. I clinked my glass with his and he stared at me while drinking his drink. I moved a strand of hair from my eyes and I watched him swallow down hard then clearing his throat. I was actually trying to flirt with him but it wasn’t working at all. I just sang a song with him about some other girl and he was asking about Justin … he was obviously not interested in me at all. Though he did seem overly interested about my music. He got up and went over to the bench and poured us both another drink and I got up from the piano and followed him over. I was sure the star struck girl in me made me feel he way I did but everything he did was so attractive. I had the feeling that he was not even trying to be sexy … but he just was.
    “You’re really refreshing to be around…” Joseph said out of the blue.
    “I am?” I said blushing.
    “Yeah you treat me like I’m Joseph the musician. Not Joseph the celebrity… I hate the word celebrity so much…” he said shaking his head. I sipped my drink and nodded at him.
    “You’re more than that…” I said trying to flatter him, but i was trying to be flirty too. He didn’t reply, he just touched his hair again and smiled as he drank. Is was nearly a coy smile but it seemed flirty as well. He was just so hard to read. But I figured if he was going to hit on me he would have by now.

But who was I kidding? I would truly have to be Cinderella for that to happen … because stuff like that only happens in fairy tales.
    “So since I treat you like Joseph, would it be bad for the fan girl in me to ask for a picture to commemorate my birthday?” I blushed.
    “Ahhhh I suppose…” he said playfully. He came up beside me and stood behind my back and leant his head against mine. He put his hand on my side and I could actually feel his heart pounding from his neck on my head. Even though he smelt like alcohol there was another scent coming from him that was really manly but sweet.

I was taking advantage of this moment taking as long as I could …

I clicked the camera a few times making sure I got a good one and Joe turned his head to the side and our faces were close for a moment.

y0xKnZq.png

PcZ3xFY.png

n6jr7qg.png

“I’ve had the best night tonight…” I said softly.
    “Me too…” Joe said yawning.
    “You look so tired,” I laughed.
    “Nope not tired at all. Just jet lagged. I’m wide awake I promise…”
    “It’s nearly 4am. When did you sleep last?”
    “Hmmm on the plane over. About 40 hours ago. I literally was crawling into bed when Sean called me…” Joseph said yawning again. Yawning was so contagious though because he had me yawning too.
    “I feel bad now…” I said hanging my head.
    “Okay well … how about I buy you some breakfast? I have to at least start paying your dress off.” He said pointing to the wine stain. I laughed and had not even thought about the dress. It was the last of my worries. Joseph Troy could stain every dress I owned because this day was irreplaceable.
    “I’m gonna keep this as a memory…” I joked.
    “Do you want me to take a taxi back with you?” he asked.
    “It’s okay. From your door to the Hyatt is pretty safe.”

Why didn’t you just say yes! FACE PALM!

Every second with him was awesome … and being side by side in a taxi could lead to a moment where our faces were close again. I watched Joe call a taxi and I went over the piano again drinking my drink.

I taxi came within 10 minutes of him making a call and I felt sad to leave though the rings around Joseph’s eyes were beginning to show,
    “So I’ll pick you up about 10?” he asked.
    “Yeah. Thanks for tonight…”
    “Nice to meet you Abby Greene,” he said taking my hand and pulling me closer to kiss my cheek.

ZoUyDq8.png

That just happened? Holy heck. Don’t be a ldiot now Abby… JOSEPH TROY JUST KISSED ME!!!!

I uncontrollably blushed. I was red and I knew it too. He lingered his glance for a moment before I smiled and he released my hand. I wished I knew what was in his head because I just wanted to kiss him. His mouth was almost inviting but it was definitely going to turn out me being embarrassed and wishing I hadn’t. Or me second guessing if I was a good kisser or something like that just to please him. The idea of an actual kiss was too complicated for me for me to even think about considering his possible girlfriend. I just hoped that I wasn’t going to cause any problems for him in the magazines. I looked back at him from the taxi and shyly turned away from him. He seemed to touch his hair a lot when I tried to flirt with him. He coolly waved to me and the taxi pulled away. The first thing I did before I exited the fenced street was squeal out loud,
    “Are you alright ma’am?” he driver asked.
    “Yes sorry, I just met my idol you have no idea about the night I’ve had. Omg…” The taxi driver nodded at me as if i was really strange but i didn't care ... But I had to call Rachel and tell her everything that happened,
    “Hey you!” she said straight away, “Please tell me you got it on with Joe?” she finished.
    “I wish. He’s obviously a good and faithful boyfriend Rach…”
    “Oh man I swear he was flirting…”
    “I thought he was too, but I think that’s just his way. No wonder girls like him the way they do…” I gushed.
    “Where are you?” I asked.
    “Err. I’m with Travis…” she slurred.
    “Who the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is Travis?” I said worriedly.
    “Uhm, well we met at that club from earlier, we danced … then dirty danced if you get what I mean,” she laughed.
    “Oh my god, really. Jeez Rach. Where are you now?”
    “I’m at maccas down the road, I’m going back to the club…”
    “Do you know where Sean is?”
    “Last time I saw him he was with Sheena…” she answered.

With Sheena. Was he mad that I was hanging out with Joe?

“Well I’ll meet you back at the hotel. I’ll talk to you later…” I said hanging up. I was a little worried that Rachel had hooked up with some random guy … but that was Rachel. I wondered whether I should call Sean or not but I decided to just go back to the hotel and see if he was there.

When I arrived I opened Sean’s door first and poked my head in,
    “Hey Abby…” Sheena said jumping off the bench.

9DufEd2.png

“I was just poking my head in to say goodnight to Sean and say thanks for tonight…”
    “Okay I will tell him for you. I’ll see you the day after tomorrow at rehearsals. Okay?”
    “Definitely,” I lingered at the door way for a moment hoping Sean would come out from where he was … but he didn’t so I closed the door behind me and said goodbye to Sheena.

Where was he and why was she there…?

A week ago it bothered me and I still did bug me for some reason. Regardless of our afternoon yesterday I was left back at the space I was before I left Sydney. I just had to stick to my guns and just stay away from the drama so I could enjoy being around Sheena and just do what I needed to do to get ahead. When I got back into the apartment I checked my missed calls and Justin had tried to ring a few times. I knew it was late so I decided to text him.

ABBY: You still owe me a dance…
    JUSTIN: I’m in bed … and half asleep.
    ABBY: Sorry I bailed. I’ve just had the best night…
    JUSTIN: I’m glad your birthday was awesome.
    ABBY: So I will see you in Melbourne in about a week for that dance okay?
    JUSTIN: I like where this is going…
    ABBY: Go to bed you perrv xxx
    JUSTIN: Love ya babe.
    ABBY: U2

I laid on my bed and just smiled to myself thinking about Joe and watched YouTube videos for about an hour. I was definitely becoming more obsessed than i was before. This man was gorgeous.

I needed to run this day on repeat again to make sure it really happened.
    Post edited by xJojox on
    Welcome back! I love Joe. He's so yummy. But does he have a girlfriend or was that thought planted by Sean? I think she and Sean are about done. Their relationship is changing. Can't wait for her and Justin's dance. <3
    oh yes TBC for that.. lol.

All will be revealed about Joseph's status... :) eventually ...