Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name suggestions for the Eco Living Stuff Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    The sims 4, Eco-Life : Re-think, Re-Use, Re-create Stuff Pack

The Sims Game
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Wow, looking at all of you guys' suggestions, I think we all have a different idea of what Eco Living means. XD I think it will be hard for us to come up with a name for it until we know exactly how the art style is going to look like and what the features of the pack are.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    simple life stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2017
    I don't really want to name the pack until we know the style and the features.

I came up with Green Wash and now I'm stuck with it.
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    Solar panels could totally be deco. There could be a lot trait that reduces bills that has an eco-friendly description/name to it.

Also, does anyone get the impression we might be doing laundry in a sink, based on that art style room? Both choices have a sink as the area to clean stuff. If that's the case, then laundry might not need a new gameplay object either, if they do something like replace the dish in the washing animation with clothes. *shrugs* Just throwing that out there. We could still get a canning station and something else, maybe?

I don't get the impression that we will be doing laundry in a sink (though that would be a welcome option). I just got the impression that they deliberately left out washer/dryers from the deco items, as we will be voting on features later, where I expect washers/dryers to be one of the choices.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Clean Living - covers both laundry and being less "dirty" to the environment.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2017
    I guess it depends on which art style is picked and what the gameplay features are. If we get art style B and laundry but with a few eco-friendly features then... hmmm...

I thought maybe 'Home Economics' but that makes me think of really old sexist classrooms. :D

Maybe something simple like 'Home Life'? I think it suits the laundry, the country style, and keeping household bills down with energy saving features.
    hanging-laundry-on-line.jpg
    100091020.jpg.rendition.largest.jpg
    cabin1.jpg
    Solar-panel-roof.png?itok=xPvs5Uud
    old-wooden-wine-barrel-water-butt-in-garden-collecting-rainwater-during-gf283t.jpg
    Cedar-bin.jpg?x74756
    283022001366_5F00_3767.jpg
    child-hiding-in-laundry-basket-B6A1PT.jpg
    05ba91fc65c88f3681ca0aab53590282.jpg

I like Luth's suggestion too.
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    edited April 2017
    Eco living seems ok in itself but depending on the packs direction I could see country life stuff, green living stuff, laundry stuff, recycled stuff, modern stuff, eco tech stuff, or even rural stuff if it goes that far.
    Clean Living - covers both laundry and being less "dirty" to the environment.

I like this suggestion as it covers all bases