Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another hint???? (seasons)

Origin id: ActuallySammy
If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.

Comments

• PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    @ActuallySammy I think that maybe it's not actually hinting towards a seasons pack any time soon. The game devs may be thinking about it but really they might've ran out of art. It's like grasping at nothing. But I would love to see a seasons pack soon and I think that the game devs are thinking about it too! :smile:

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    In S3, when they came out with Seasons, the festivals (or whatever they called them) came with it.

City Living came with festivals. I just don't see seasons coming in S4, though I would love to be proved wrong :)
  • teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    In S3, when they came out with Seasons, the festivals (or whatever they called them) came with it.

City Living came with festivals. I just don't see seasons coming in S4, though I would love to be proved wrong :)

Those season festivals were basically The Sims version of holiday celebrations. City Living festivals are different in that way. Not saying that it means having seasons is a go, just saying I don't think that qualifies to rule it out.

Those season festivals were basically The Sims version of holiday celebrations. City Living festivals are different in that way. Not saying that it means having seasons is a go, just saying I don't think that qualifies to rule it out.

Everything is different in S4, LOL. I do want seasons though, so I do hope it makes a return.

We had Seasons in Sims 2 without festivals. Not sure why those have to be tied concepts.

Those don't have to be tied. I just remember when CL came out with festivals, that they came with Seasons in S3. My concept
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Good catch. Clear hint.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    The pictures do not look like they hint at "seasons," unless all the seasons are summer. The pictures are all with sunshine and the beach. It could be a hint that this is a family vacation pack that will add a new tropical world and ways for the family to relax together from school. There is also a baseball on the ground near the kids' backpack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2017

Seasons is a given. It's a cashcow for EA and Maxis. It's just a matter of when it's coming not if. Seasons doesn't need festivals. They could include full blown carnivals with all the seasonal festival stuff.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Seasons is a given. It's a cashcow for EA and Maxis. It's just a matter of when it's coming not if. Seasons doesn't need festivals. They could include full blown carnivals with all the seasonal festival stuff.

I want this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I cant see what the pics are could someone tell me?

I sure hope so, and soon!
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited April 2017
    jeeze people will find "hints" in just about anything won't they
    no wonder it's so easy for them to disappoint you guys
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    could someone please tell what the hint is I can't see it
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    could someone please tell what the hint is I can't see it
    that's probably because there is no hint

-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    They have said several times that they don't do that, they don't hint stuff within the game
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Maybe seasons might come with vacation destinations..you know,.somewhere to travel to for every seasonal holidays..I could imagine them including a tropical beach resort and activities for summer holiday, a winter wonderland for winter holiday,..etc etc..hahaha wishful thinking
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Maybe that's a hint at the four or five elements. Earth, Wind, Fire...
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I doubt it. I'm nore curious about the woman's hairstyle. Looks like an adult version of the toddler's.
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    There's also a toddler book called "When is Winter?" if I'm remembering correctly.
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    SimmerMoon wrote: »
    There's also a toddler book called "When is Winter?" if I'm remembering correctly.

That seemed more to me like a reference to Game of Thrones than a seasons one.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited April 2017
    Cinebar wrote: »

Maybe that's a hint at the four or five elements. Earth, Wind, Fire...

That's it! @Cinebar you're a genius. Our Shining Star!
    They're telling us everything! Think about it...Earth, Wind & Fire...
    The pack will come out in September, because we'll have given up hope of ever seeing it. You know, After the Love Is Gone.
    'cause hey, That's The Way of the World.
    yaow.

Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seasons could be big fun if they can be done properly in this version.
  • ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    @TheLibrarySim Please elaborate!
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    The clues are hidden within Earth Wind and Fire songs. That's the Way of the World, September, After the Love is Gone, Shining Star...
    And when it comes out it'll be a Boogie Wonderland!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg