Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco-Living - Phone/Computer Option to Order Produce

This is something I do in real life: Where I live, you can order produce from a company that works with local Co-Ops and small farms. Everything is locally-sourced, organic, and was picked out of the ground no more than 48 hours prior to delivery.

I think it was TS2? We could order groceries through the phone. I would love to see a new delivery service that would drop a bag of produce at your front door. Maybe you do the "swipe" animation to pick up the bag and all the produce is magically in your inventory or fridge (I'd like it to go directly into the fridge, personally.)
42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Comments

• ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    This is something I do in real life: Where I live, you can order produce from a company that works with local Co-Ops and small farms. Everything is locally-sourced, organic, and was picked out of the ground no more than 48 hours prior to delivery.

I think it was TS2? We could order groceries through the phone. I would love to see a new delivery service that would drop a bag of produce at your front door. Maybe you do the "swipe" animation to pick up the bag and all the produce is magically in your inventory or fridge (I'd like it to go directly into the fridge, personally.)

Great ideal, it would be nice to go into the fridge and actually see what's in there, i would like for food to actually run and sims would have to pay to fill up there fridge again like the other Sims game from the past...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    That would be cool...I dislike the option where the sims click on the fridge and pay for the food they are going to make. If they can't make it it should be greyed out lol. Kinda wish there was that option for cupboards too, like needing flour to make pancakes...I wouldn't mind some waffles with blueberries and whip cream. #hungry
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd like this back too. Also for there to be more basic ingredients and plants added like meats, dairy, and grains. Then I'd like an option to make all recipes require ingredients. But I'm thinking this better suits a Farming or Seasons expansion, and maybe not a stuff pack.