Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ooh, who's Piper??!

Piper is Pax and Luci's youngest. And thank you for suggesting Elias! :smiley:
    Herosesims wrote: »
    OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SO CUTE AAAHHH!
    TODDLER!!!
    *insert me freaking out about the cute kids!*

More cutie pie moments to come! :love:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

EDIT: Also, @loubyloulou suggested the name Elias. :) I went and checked. :)

Thanks for letting me know!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Okay...cuteness OVERLOAD! Siobhan is adorable, and so... dawwwww. AND ELI! OMG I am totally in love with Elias...Eli. I like the nickname. ;) I want to hugs and holds them both.
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited April 2017
    Okay...cuteness OVERLOAD! Siobhan is adorable, and so... dawwwww. AND ELI! OMG I am totally in love with Elias...Eli. I like the nickname. ;) I want to hugs and holds them both.

Awww yes!!! Eli!!! :heart:

Also forgot to add @pammiechick loved the graceful time jump with the little flashbacks and present day!! Cannot wait to hear Siobhan's "voice" and see the woman she becomes!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07

When that name came up on top, I thought of your Eli at once...and I don't mind the similarity! Ha!
    cshaner wrote: »

Awww yes!!! Eli!!! :heart:

Also forgot to add @pammiechick loved the graceful time jump with the little flashbacks and present day!! Cannot wait to hear Siobhan's "voice" and see the woman she becomes!

I hope you will like her voice. She will be very different from her mother (and father, of course. ;) )

Thank you for liking the time jump. I went round and round on whether to jump so fast, but I need to speed things up just like I did with Jackson's gen. This girl needs to get to the heart of her story and we really have a lot of unfinished biz to go from Gen 2...so...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Ahh ...
    Adorable little nooboos <3.
    Reading your chapters really makes me want to be in love, surrounded by nooboos. Way to early though haha.

Also, out of curiosity, how's Miss Lana Richardson doing these days?
    Ahh ...
    Adorable little nooboos <3.
    Reading your chapters really makes me want to be in love, surrounded by nooboos. Way to early though haha.

Also, out of curiosity, how's Miss Lana Richardson doing these days?

You will see Lana in the future...

Yes...never rush love (or nooboos!) I waited three years after I was married to have them. So glad! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

When that name came up on top, I thought of your Eli at once...and I don't mind the similarity! Ha!

LoL. I just hope your Eli doesn't get as much trouble as mine. LoL.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Warm and fuzzy start to new gen = Bad omen!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Oh ye of little faith! :D>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member

It's true! You're getting a reputation... but not nearly as bad of a reputation as Citizen...

170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

Ye of little faith is of a good mindset. Keep patching the holes in the boat, because the cannons will come soon!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Wralai wrote: »

It's true! You're getting a reputation... but not nearly as bad of a reputation as Citizen...

Yeah...**bites nails**

Ye of little faith is of a good mindset. Keep patching the holes in the boat, because the cannons will come soon!

I don't know about soon... maybe a pop gun... :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    This family is so attractive! :) I can't wait to see what Siobhan will look like when she grows up!
  • Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member

What beautiful wedding, honeymoon and babies! They are so sweet! I have to read all chapters I have missed :-)
    Chapter 3.2

Siobhan

The best part about the Wilkinses coming over was Crystal’s little sister, Piper. She’s got this pink ribbon bow of a face and droopy sad eyes. She looked like a basset hound. Mother told me that’s not a nice thing to say, but Piper seemed to like it when I said she looked like a dog. She got down on all fours and started barking. I thought it was so funny until she licked my hand.

Ew.

“Hi, doggy!” I said when she toddled down our hallway. But she didn’t drop on all fours and bark.

Instead, she cried.

She looked even more like a basset hound than ever.

Screenshot_2301.jpg

“My mother says you aren’t supposed to call her names,” Crystal said in her I’m-the-boss-of-you voice. “She’s not a dog. She’s a little girl.”

“Well, duh,” I said back. “But she likes acting like a dog.”

Screenshot_2315.jpg

Her eyes got all round like a softball and she said, “Do you KNOW how many germs are squirming on this floor? It isn’t healthy for her to crawl around like a dog.”

Screenshot_2316.jpg

Crystal was almost a whole year older than me, so that made her smarter. I never thought about that.

I looked down, imagining all the creepies that I couldn’t see, slinking all over the wood and gulped.

Screenshot_2317.jpg

Taking her hand, I ran upstairs to my room to get my mind off of it.

Instantly, like she always did, Crystal punched my stuffed rabbit, Mr. Poppy, right off. I didn’t think he liked that.

Then she turned around, looking all around my room. “You STILL don’t have any video games? What are we supposed to do?”

Screenshot_2320.jpg

Crystal was in one of those MOODS. Mother described it for me. She said Crystal was a special girl who needed lots of love and lots of patience and that I had a lot of all of those things, so I still could be her good friend. But having a friend like Crystal was hard. She was like this ring I got that was supposed to show my moods and I was all excited and Daddy bought it just for me. When I put it on, all it did was turn black. Not red. Not sparkly pink or orange or swirly blue that meant I was loveable. Just dead, not-exciting black.

Yep. Crystal was a dead mood ring.

My lip got all quivery. “B-But I don’t like video games. Want to go outside? We could play space pirates. I’ll even let you be the princess and boss me around.”

Screenshot_2323.jpg

“Space pirates? I’m not a...boy!”

Screenshot_2325.jpg

I wanted to yell at her that space pirates and swashbuckling swords and cool creepy alien finding wasn’t for boys. It’s for EVERYONE! But I knew she wouldn’t listen.

Screenshot_2326.jpg

Pointing, she said, “Oh, we’ll play that.” She hustled over to my Don’t Wake the Llama set. My Aunt Dakota got me that for my birthday.

I hated it.

Screenshot_2327.jpg

And of course, right away, I pulled the wrong log and the whole thing came crashing down.

Screenshot_2328.jpg

“You are such a spaz. Let’s play again!”

Screenshot_2329.jpg

I didn’t know what a “spaz” was but I bet it was something only second graders knew. I did a half smile at her, but I got the feeling “spaz” was a not-so-nice word. I was going to ask Daddy about it later.

Jackson

“Thanks for having us over, guys. I was glad you called,” Luci exclaimed. She looked prettier today for some reason.

Screenshot_2304.jpg

“Yeah,” Pax said, smirking. “Luci ran out of mac and cheese. Crystal was about to pitch a fit when you called. Saved our a*sses.”

Screenshot_2303.jpg

“What are friends for if they can’t get you out of Mac and Cheese h*ll?” I said.

“We have tons of boxes,” Winter added. “Take a few before you leave tonight.”

Screenshot_2302.jpg

Pax turned to me and asked, “So, dude, when are we going fishing? You’re about to head out on tour, right? We should go before you leave.”

“Name the time and place, brother. I’m a man of leisure right now. You’re the doctor with the impossible schedule.”

Screenshot_2306.jpg

“True...must be rough living the life of a rock star.” He winked.

Screenshot_2305.jpg

“Right, dude...it’s got its downfalls. Like never waking up to your beautiful wife on the road.” I gave Winter a kiss on the cheek. “You’re lucky in that respect.”

“True,” he said.

Just then, Luci made a gagging sound.

Winter’s eyes grew. “Luci...you aren’t...”

She nodded, turning almost as green as her shirt. “It was unplanned. Believe me.” Her stomach lurched again, and she hustled to the restroom.

Another kid. Wow. I couldn’t imagine. It was hard enough with the two in our lives. And poor Pax. His two made mine look like angels.

“Congrats, man!" I said. "I think this calls for celebrating. Want a beer?”

He chuckled. “Yeah...definitely could use one.”

Screenshot_2307.jpg

After we finished eating and cleaned up, I pulled out my guitar and strummed lightly. This put our two little ones to sleep.

“Just think,” Pax mused, “this time next year we’ll have three rugrats running around.”

“You’re so lucky,” Winter said. “I wish we could have another one but...”

Screenshot_2308.jpg

Luci answered, sluggishly, “Believe me, it’s you that’s lucky, Winter. Not ever going through this sickness and the labor and all the stress...ugh.”

Screenshot_2313.jpg

I felt bad that Winter wanted another child. I figured she did because she’d dropped hints here and there, but I definitely didn’t. My sixth album was almost finished and another kid would wreck all that we’ve worked for up to now. Our children are happy and settled with our nanny. I definitely didn’t want to complicate things. And with Winter’s situation, an accident couldn’t happen. We’d have to adopt. I could only hope she wouldn’t bring it up.

But another little one running around wouldn’t be all that bad.

Screenshot_2310.jpg

“It’s amazing those two get along so well,” Pax observed.

Glancing over at the two sleeping tots, I smiled. Pax and Luci lost their child that would have been right around Siobhan’s age. Still born. The cord had wrapped around the baby’s neck. It was such a horrible time for them. But I had to hand it to them. They kept trying until they got little Piper. And just at the same time we had Elias. Made great play buddies.

Screenshot_2312.jpg

Our families had the perfect friendship and grown so close over the years. I never would have guessed back in high school that Paxton would become one of my very best friends later in life. Better than Ro, even, since we were at the same place in life as fathers. Ro and Eskander didn’t want kids and so Ro really couldn’t identify with the things I was going through. But Pax did.

I was really grateful to have him close by when I was out of town, too. Both he and Luci were a godsend.

Screenshot_2314.jpg

We sang songs and chatted until the kids were exhausted and I was fresh out of beer.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Aww, what an interesting peek at Siobhan's childhood life! I feel bad for her, having to put up with Crystal like that. I think we've all known little girls like that in our own childhoods (or even grown women in adulthood) who take much more than they give and need constant attention. Everything has to be done their way and the world revolves around them--and because Luci and Pax are Jackson and Winter's friends, it's not like Siobhan has much choice in the matter. Still, I hope she's able to stand up for herself soon, or that Crystal changes for the better as she gets older.

I liked seeing all the adults together now too! Poor Luci--seems like she's got her hands full already...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I tell you a secret, Siobhan (and Crystal), boys have much better games than girls! They play cowboys and smugglers and explorers. So much more fun than dolls, trust me. ;)
    Little Piper and Eli - so much cuteness!
    Poor Luci, pregnant again. Both she and Winter still look gorgeous.
    I hope the adoption won't become an issue between Jackson and Winter.
    What trait Siobhan has?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @pammiechick omg I absolutely loved so much about this. First. Wow. Poor Siobhan, I just cannot imagine a special friend like Crystal. Whew!!

Crystal was in one of those MOODS. Mother described it for me. She said Crystal was a special girl who needed lots of love and lots of patience and that I had a lot of all of those things, so I still could be her good friend. But having a friend like Crystal was hard.

Poor Siobhan but she admires her older friend she realizes that Crystal may not always be nice if she's not getting her way!! Loved that!!

Awwww little sleeping babies!!! Is it too young to ship them??? Arghh yes Cat too young!! Quick Jackson get them promise rings!! Ahem!!

And I love that Paxton was the one who so long ago teased our boy about his parents and said Alex was a freak but they've come so far and really are best friends and take care of each other's families.

Loved your screenshots too dear. As always your poses and scenes were wonderful!!!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited April 2017
    Jackson is really a great father :) He became much more likable especially when he didn't flip cause Winter was late in the last chapter. They are a great family and I am excited about Siobhan.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Aaw, Elias and Piper - sooo cute! And I wonder if Crystal has behavioural challenges, and that's why Jackson and Winter have asked Siobhan to be patient with her...
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos: That picture of Elias and Piper is so cute I'm shipping Pilias right now they're so great together aren't they Charmer!

Looks at the photo and shrugs

Charmer: Sure if you're into little tikes!

Nooboos: (aggressively) That want my question are they cute or not?

Charmer: Fine fine they're adorable please stop choking me!

Nooboos: I know right and another one on the way eeeeeeek!

Charmer: To bad they lost a kid probably would have been cute too. Must have been hard to lose the baby.

Nooboos smacks Charmer in the head. Looks at Lover apologetically.

Nooboos: Lover are you ok?

Lover: It's fine I was going to stop by and visit my children today anyway. Excuse me I'm going for a walk.

Charmer: Didn't think she'd be mother she's so young. She said children how many two three.

Lady: Five. Nooboos please inform Charmer if he's going to be staying as our guest he should learn which subjects are appropriate to discuss amongst the other residents.

Nooboos: Of course. I'm sorry Lady!

Lady: It's quite alright Nooboos I'll let him off with a warning. Now sounds like we should call Shipper about Pilias!
    Aww, what an interesting peek at Siobhan's childhood life! I feel bad for her, having to put up with Crystal like that. I think we've all known little girls like that in our own childhoods (or even grown women in adulthood) who take much more than they give and need constant attention. Everything has to be done their way and the world revolves around them--and because Luci and Pax are Jackson and Winter's friends, it's not like Siobhan has much choice in the matter. Still, I hope she's able to stand up for herself soon, or that Crystal changes for the better as she gets older.

I liked seeing all the adults together now too! Poor Luci--seems like she's got her hands full already...

Yes...poor Siobhan. Because of her parents' friendship, this little "friend" is being foisted upon her. She's a bit too young to realize Crystal's motives and her backhanded ways of operation. She will, though, as she gets older.

Poor Luci...lol!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I tell you a secret, Siobhan (and Crystal), boys have much better games than girls! They play cowboys and smugglers and explorers. So much more fun than dolls, trust me. ;)
    Little Piper and Eli - so much cuteness!
    Poor Luci, pregnant again. Both she and Winter still look gorgeous.
    I hope the adoption won't become an issue between Jackson and Winter.
    What trait Siobhan has?

Siobhan's traits, atm, are Rambunctious scamp and Active. (She's quite the handful herself!) Siobhan already likes boy things way more than girlie things. The only reason she's wearing pink and has all the girlie stuff is that Winter bought it for her. ;)
    cshaner wrote: »
    @pammiechick omg I absolutely loved so much about this. First. Wow. Poor Siobhan, I just cannot imagine a special friend like Crystal. Whew!!

Crystal was in one of those MOODS. Mother described it for me. She said Crystal was a special girl who needed lots of love and lots of patience and that I had a lot of all of those things, so I still could be her good friend. But having a friend like Crystal was hard.

Poor Siobhan but she admires her older friend she realizes that Crystal may not always be nice if she's not getting her way!! Loved that!!

Awwww little sleeping babies!!! Is it too young to ship them??? Arghh yes Cat too young!! Quick Jackson get them promise rings!! Ahem!!

And I love that Paxton was the one who so long ago teased our boy about his parents and said Alex was a freak but they've come so far and really are best friends and take care of each other's families.

Loved your screenshots too dear. As always your poses and scenes were wonderful!!!

Thanks, dear friend, for noticing the screenshots! LOL! Took days to do it. ;)
    I will allow the ship. It's official. Ship Pilias! BTW, their parents already ship them, but you know how that works out usually...ha!
    Marialein wrote: »
    Jackson is really a great father :) He became much more likable especially when he didn't flip cause Winter was late in the last chapter. They are a great family and I am excited about Siobhan.

Aww...thanks! Yes, Jackson had great role models in Alex and Knight's relationship and how they handled their kids. He's doing the same. Love this family atm...Siobhan will be fun to write! I'm glad you're excited!
    Aaw, Elias and Piper - sooo cute! And I wonder if Crystal has behavioural challenges, and that's why Jackson and Winter have asked Siobhan to be patient with her...

Actually, Crystal is just plain selfish and has a mean streak. She doesn't do it on purpose. She's lucky to have a friend like Siobhan who will put up with it. She doesn't have many friends (I wonder why.)

@WitcHazard LOL! Charmer better get his act together and not p*iss off Nooboos or we'll both suffer. Ship Pilias is official! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Another super cute chapter! I wonder if Crystal has behavioral problems or does she have any friends because she's quite a mean girl there. :P However, I'm pleased to see Siobhan patient with her.

Awwww, Piper and Elias are SIM-ply adorable!!! :blush:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Is this Jackson or what? [img][/img]Screenshot_2326.jpg

So I am really upset. :# You have made me love <3 Winter and Jackson. I really, really didn't want to. They are such a beautiful family and Winter seems to be a really good mother. Jackson is a great father too. She even wants another nooboo in spite of her issues. I have a feeling this might become a point of friction between her and Jackson. :/

The thing that won me over to Winter is this one line: "She said Crystal was a special girl who needed lots of love and lots of patience and that I had a lot of all of those things." I melted.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Love your screenshots, especially of Piper and Elias, and that living room, with the fountains. Siobhan's in a tough position with regard to Crystal -- Crystal's father saved her life and her mother's, so being friends with Paxton's tiresome daughter is a small price to pay.