Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twitter users - please help stop people voting wrong

Anyone with a twitter account please help to spread the word that you need to put '1' for your favorite pack. Lots of poeple been putting 5 thinking they're meant to be scoring them instead of putting them in order.

Comments

• MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Good point. I'm not sure why they didn't make this clear before voting.
    "1 being your most liked and 5 being your least liked."
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    It was pretty clear in the header's instructions though.
    houseShrug.gif
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited April 2017
    ENolan wrote: »

I think only for people whose first language is english and people who are very used to competitive games and understand the numbering system for ranking. In most everyday questionnaires, 5 usually means most and 1 least.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Yeah, I didn't hesitate but I can see how it could be misinterpreted. Most surveys on a scale of 1-5 have 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Haha. If they can't read that's not my problem.
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2017
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It's your problem too, because what you (we all) will get depends in people choices/votes!
    Post edited by MrMonty96 on
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • LaineyBugLaineyBug Posts: 5 New Member
    IngeJones wrote: »

I think only for people whose first language is english and people who are very used to competitive games and understand the numbering system for ranking. In most everyday questionnaires, 5 usually means most and 1 least.

English as a second language shouldn't have been a problem since I'm pretty sure you could pick the language the survey was in. I agree the system was confusing and I initially put 5 for favorite pack, but I went back and read the instructions to be sure and realized my error. I adjusted my answers accordingly and then submitted them. Just make sure you're reading carefully, and double check before submitting.
  • zoozeegirlzoozeegirl Posts: 4 New Member
    So I have voted wrong then. I did not read the text at all I just felt so sure it was the other way around. I did not think much about it - too bad I can see now - normally I do read but it is late here. English is not my first language but I do not have any problem with it so it was not the reason I did it wrong.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

It's your problem too, because what you (we all) will get depends in people choices\votes!!!!!!

'Merica smh
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    They changed it. Mine now specifies: "Rank in order of preference (1 being most and 5 being least)" :)
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member

I agree. If people can't read directions, then that sounds like a problem for them, not me.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by MrMonty96 on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Good to know that they edited it. They should probably put it in caps. Netizens love caps. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WeonatraWeonatra Posts: 10 New Member
    LaineyBug wrote: »
    IngeJones wrote: »

English as a second language shouldn't have been a problem since I'm pretty sure you could pick the language the survey was in. I agree the system was confusing and I initially put 5 for favorite pack, but I went back and read the instructions to be sure and realized my error. I adjusted my answers accordingly and then submitted them. Just make sure you're reading carefully, and double check before submitting.
    It's not available in all languages. My game is in Norwegian, the survey is not. Norwegians could try opting for Swedish or Danish, but it's not quite the same. Might be a problem for some!