Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Mmmm - yes! Smexy. :blush:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I like it! I use that hair for one of my girl characters but Justin looks great in it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    i did seans makeover without asking the readers... i wasnt going to make the same mistake :)
    xJojox wrote: »
    i did seans makeover without asking the readers... i wasnt going to make the same mistake :)

Lol! Yes...boyfriends/husbands aren't the best judges...ha! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    He looks really good with that hairstyle! ;) xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2017
    All caught up now.
    I suppose I'm the only one who still believes/hopes the baby is not Justin's. I feel like we are missing something that happened the night Justin does not remember. Wishful thinking...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    All caught up now.
    I suppose I'm the only one who still believes/hopes the baby is not Justin's. I feel like we are missing something that happened the night Justin does not remember. Wishful thinking...

I wish too. I am proudly head of the Justin fanclub! :) Didn't you just see him?
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    All caught up now.

I'm still hoping it's not his! He should get a DNA test done once the baby is born.

I like his new hairstyle! :)
    edited April 2017
    I have mixed emotions seeing Justin with Millian but am glad he's being responsible. I know he'll fall in love with the baby.

Now I want to see Abby and Sean fight! Fighting means Sean cares! Need 103!!!!!

Love Justin's new look!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Millian is totally using him. I really think she got knocked up by someone else and she latched herself onto Justin. I don't trust her. I hope I'm wrong.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited April 2017
    Millian is totally using him. I really think she got knocked up by someone else and she latched herself onto Justin. I don't trust her. I hope I'm wrong.

Now I'm wondering the same thing. But it would be too easy to have a paternity test and then she's toast. I think Justin is stuck.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2017

Now I'm wondering the same thing. But it would be too easy to have a paternity test and then she's toast. I think Justin is stuck.
    Yes, it would be easy to have a paternity test, but why would he do that if he's convinced it is his? To be honest I'm thinking Trey could be the father. Think of the drama it would cause if it came out. What that would do to his relationship with Justin and most of all Rachel. Maybe Millian was with both Trey and Justin that night or she just snuck to Justin after she was with Trey. Let's be honest, Justin is definitely a better choice for the future parent than Trey, clearly more responsible. When you're pregnant you have to think like that. Imagine I'm right and Trey gets engaged to Rachel.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited April 2017
    CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND TWO - It's Not Over Yet

JUSTIN POV

Pretending to be friends with Abby had its limits. Especially when I still felt the way I did. I remember waking up and seeing that note on my table knowing I would always have a chance. No matter what. I knew she had some kind of weakness for me that she couldn’t control. Even when she was at her maddest … she still managed to fall into my arms. Seeing her again would lead to exactly the same thing because she still flirted with me constantly via text. Not to mention her late nights alone … we had 'face time' and a lot of sexy live chats. This was not over … not by a long shot.

After about a week I managed to calm down and get back into routine. I was talking with Abby and we spent time chatting and even skyping nearly every single day. I fixed what I had with her for it to continue and not lose touch either. I had to fix things with Millian, but I wasn’t convinced I was quite ready to do it though at the time. I was already saving all of my left over money to go and see Abby as soon as possible, though she didn’t even know it. I wanted to surprise her when she was having one of ‘those lonely nights’ where I knew it would lead to her to need me.

The conversation months ago with Millian was long and drawn out. We talked about the baby and how we would go about raising it. Because I didn’t settle it with her in one day … it was many many weeks because she still wasn’t budging on the idea of having an abortion. I couldn’t help but think it was her way of keeping me in her life somehow. Sometimes it was hard to accept that I would have to see her forever if I was to stay in the baby’s life. She wasn’t exactly a good decision now that I thought about it. In fact I was not sleeping with anyone for a long time because of it…

I had definitely learnt my lesson the hard way.

Finally I was seeing Millian a few times a week to mainly talk about baby stuff and we were quite friendly about it. I still wasn’t loving the idea of a baby yet … but the more I saw her and her bulging belly, it was hard not to feel something. Millian told me she was feeling the baby move, but I couldn’t feel it every time she prompted me to put her hand on her stomach.

On the present day, I walked over to Millian’s house to check how she was doing before I went to school. She opened the door for me and pulled me in for a short hug,
    “I swear you are bigger every time I come,” I told her.
    “No I’m not …” she said covering her stomach.

rIoIxJu.png

“I mean are you supposed to be that big by now? Are you sure it’s not twins?” I joked.
    “I haven’t had a scan yet. So I don’t know…” she shrugged. I didn’t know a thing about pregnancy but I was learning more about it as days got on.
    “Well what’s your plan for today?” I asked her.
    “Nothing. My back is sore and I just can’t go out. None of my clothes fit and…”
    “Okay … okay,” I said knowing she was beginning to get really stressed. “Look how bout I take you out for dinner just to get you out the house or something? There’s no need to stress out Millie…”
    “I don’t even have anything for the baby yet. I need a whole new wardrobe of clothes and I have no money!” She said beginning to cry.

Oh no. A crying pregnant woman. That was worse than an actual crying woman.

I rolled my eyes at the idea first but I came over to her and hugged her.
    “Shhhh. Calm down. Look have you got something to wear right now. Let’s go and buy some clothes or something for the baby to make you feel better about everything…” I said feeling forced to help her out. It was just an instinct to know that pregnant women shouldn’t stress out so I had to do something. Millian held me close and sniffled into my shoulder,
    “Your good to me…” she said wiping her tears away on my arm.

ZI1UzJ2.png

"I'll be back in a second, i just got to brush my hair and teeth and stuff..." she said walking away. I sat on the lounge and checked my bank account on my phone realising I had about 80 bucks to get me through till next week. And about 300 in my savings which I had been saving since Christmas. I hoped to god that it wasn’t going to set me back heaps because I needed $400 to go to Sydney. I looked at her surprised that she hadn't changed her clothes ...
    “This is as good as it gets…” she said as if she was modelling the clothes.
    “C’mon then,” I said walking towards the front door.

So much for school … I somehow wondered if this was just a sign of things to come.

After walking around dress shops for about two hours I was beginning to get pretty frustrated. She wasn’t happy with much … and she managed to buy herself a few shirts. When she ran out of money we went into more shops and i bought her a few things because at least she was beginning to smile. Finally we went into a department store and she pointed out all these baby things she wanted. Between cradles, prams and clothes I was adding it all up in my head and it was looking to be thousands of dollars.
    “I really like this pram…” she said pointing one out. “We don’t even have anything yet… I don’t feel very connected to this baby Justin. Probably because I haven’t bought things we need,” she frowned.
    “I don’t have heaps of money. Not yet anyway...” I announced.
    “You been saving though right?” she asked.

Not for baby stuff … no.

“Yeah,” I admitted.
    “Well maybe we should buy it. At least it’s one less thing we have to buy. I’ll buy the next thing I promise.” I don’t know why I felt guilted into it … but technically my priorities were still out of whack. I knew the baby’s birth was a long way away … but between us money was tight and if we didn’t start soon … it would be impossible to get everything in time. Much to my dismay, my plans for Abby were going to have to wait.
    “Get it then…” I said looking at the price tag. My money was completely dwindled down to about 40 dollars and I was secretly madd about it. But Millian was smiling and she wasn’t stressed any more.

mJhCBNt.png

“Look I’ve got a 1pm class that I have to get to. I will pick up my card from you later. Pay for the pram and I will pick it up after school. Don’t try lifting it…” I said.
    “Okay. Thank you for today Jus… means the world to me.” She said grabbing me and kissing my cheek. She was really trying … she really was. I knew she was constantly trying to win my affections back. Over the months she had spoken of being together because of the baby but I was not budging. She was right and it was a nice thought … but Millian wasn’t for me. But I wasn’t going to upset her and tell her that. She wanted me … she went on one night saying no one wanted her because she was pregnant and she was fat. I knew it was so I would give her pity sex … but I wasn’t falling for that either.

In fact sleeping with a pregnant woman was not sexy to me...

Later that evening I got on the phone to Abby. At first she texted me and seemed down in the dumps about Sean. I knew there would be a day where they would have some kind of fight. I wasn’t expecting that she wanted to start a relationship with Sean … but the minute he turned her down I knew she would turn to me feeling vulnerable. I didn’t care because I liked that she needed me. I could openly tell her I loved her and she didn’t care … and I liked that because I knew that she was no longer bitter about my situation. My phone rang and her face popped up on my screen,
    “Hey. What’s happening?” I asked.
    “I asked Sean if he wanted to be with me…”
    “I guess it was a no?” I said feeling secretly happy about it.
    “He doesn’t want to commit. Sounds like someone else I knew nearly a year ago…”
    “It’s not me now. Plus I changed my mind… best thing I ever did.” I knew she liked it because I watched her smile back at me.

PDgGJlw.png

“I don’t know how to even go back there.”
    “Don’t then…” I said hoping she would listen to me.
    “I have the money to stay somewhere else. But he made me feel really stupld and desperate…” she shrugged.
    “I hate to say it Abz, but you have made me feel exactly the same way…” I said nodding at her.
    “Maybe it’s karma…”
    “He probably won’t be a horrible to you babe. But at some point maybe you got to stand on your own two feet as well. I mean you have been at the Hyatt for about 5 months…”
    “I know he won’t be mean. But maybe you’re right…” She said beginning to see the light of what I said.
    “Or maybe you could just come and stay with me?” I winked.
    “That’s not standing on own now is it?” she said cheekily shaking her head.
    “Maybe not on your feet ... but on your back ...” I laughed. I watched her laugh along with me before i seen her looking away from the screen.
    “Dam. His car pulled up outside. I gotta go… love, love ...” She said smooching at the camera. I blew her a kiss and the screen went blank.

I had to go and see her. I may have depleted my funds today but that was not going to stop me from supporting her at her first show. When I was living with my dad in Perth money was never an issue because he earnt a lot working in the mines. It was time to call in a favour and I hope that he would help me out. Trey always had money, but he had been spending all his cash going to and from Adelaide for the last three months. He and Rachel were trying to have a relationship… and I was happy for him. It took him a long time to find something he was crazy about.

If only I could be that lucky doing a long distance relationship.
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited April 2017
    CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND THREE - Love And Hate

SEAN POV

Abby Greene always came with drama. From the day I met her. Only every single time she had drama in her life it was always created by her or someone else … not me. I felt awful. I knew she had her issues about feeling unwanted and I was just adding to her insecurities. I didn’t want to make her feel the way I did … but I never expected things to change either.

What could I honestly expect from a 17 year old girl? Of course she was going to develop feelings at some point.

I constantly rang her phone even though she was completely ignoring me. I knew what I’d say if she answered but at the same time I was thinking about what I really wanted from all this too. I expressed my feelings about my life but hurting her wasn’t a part of my plan. I was seeing a few other girls, but not often enough to actually count. Abby was my main girl and I actually liked her a lot more than I let on. I was drawn to her by her amazing talent, her pretty young face and beautiful body. Her sense of humour was always open minded and she always laughed at my jokes.

What exactly was I afraid of?

My mother chimed in my head for a moment, and I knew she was no fool. My mum was aware of her age and even if I didn't tell her the truth, she had her ways to find out things. Abby’s birthday was literally in a week and I knew I wasn’t going to feel a bit funny about her being under age any more. It was hard initially to get my head around, but at the same time … I couldn’t help but feel bad about what she said to me only minutes ago.

She was completely right. It made me sound really bad…

I questioned my own morals for a moment and shook my head at myself hanging up the phone again as it rang out. I forgot her age all the time because she was older than her years in many ways. And someone building a successful career like Abby was always a little older too. I knew that it would be pointless to stop seeing her now … though I knew something had to change. I couldn’t go on being with her like this if I felt like I was using her. Our feelings about friends with benefits was always mutual until today. I had no idea she was beginning to feel more. I loved having sex with her … but didn’t love her. It was the first time I questioned whether I was a bad person for it

When she had been gone for 15 minutes, I grabbed my car keys and went down to the lobby. I exited the front doors and walked up to the security guards.
    “Miss Greene … have you seen her tonight?” I asked.
    “Yeah she went walking that way…” he pointed.
    “Thanks mate…” I said as my car pulled up. I tipped the driver and got in the front seat driving extremely slow down the main street in Sydney.

ukDwjiJ.png

Being quite late I knew there was only a few select places she could be … so I was staring in windows and having people beep me from behind until I spotted her on her phone in a café. I drove quickly up the road and did a u-turn to park out the front of where she was. By the time I made it to the door she had hung up her phone and I noticed she didn’t have ruined make-up.

Phew thank god for that!!

She looked up from her coffee cup and put her hands together in her lap. I pulled out a chair close to hers and sat beside her. She looked away slightly and sighed out loud.
    “Abby, I don’t want you to feel like you’re not important to me…” I said waiting for her to reply. When she ignored me I half smiled trying to follow up with something she might answer to, “I hope you don’t hate me…” I finished.
    “I don’t hate you. I just hoped you would feel more for me I guess after all this time. I was stupld to think you would want to be with me.... Your way too good for me…”
    “That’s not true…” I replied.
    “You used to make me feel better than this. Now I feel like the 3rd hoe that you just jump into bed with…” she said sounding quite sad.
    “Don’t use that word. Please. I’m so …So sorry if I made you feel that way it was not my intention at all,” I said apologetically.
    “I have the feeling it won’t be the same between us any more,” she said refusing to make eye contact with me.
    “Nothing is different. You have expressed your feelings. That’s all. It’s okay to let out what you’re feeling love.”
    “You say that because you weren’t the one who was rejected…” she said shaking her head at me.

She was right. Which made me feel terrible again.

“Maybe we can just start over Abby. Just forget tonight didn’t happen… just come back home. Please?” I said in a begging tone. She shrugged and I stood up from my chair holding out my hand to her. I just prayed that she would take it. I held her hand tightly when she placed it in mine and I kissed it while giving her an apologetic look.

vFLS5o4.png

“Forgive me please?” I asked. She sighed and nodded weakly. I wasn’t convinced that she was over it but I was willing to take what I could get so she didn’t feel the way she did.

We drove in silence and I found myself talking aimlessly in the elevator about tomorrow just to fill the god awful silence that surrounded us. As soon as I opened the door I went back to the bench to grab my drink but Abby walked down the hallway to the room. I followed in after her and watched her grab a bag off her table and a night gown from the cupboard.
    “What are you doing love?” I asked her.
    “I’m just going to sleep in the other room tonight…” she said passing by me.
    “You’re still mad aren’t you?”
    “Not mad, just hurt…” she replied.
    “You don’t have to sleep in another bed Abby…” I said to her while she stood in her door way.
    “I’m sure there’s another girl in Sydney who can fill it...” she said closing the door and latching it behind her.

Ouch!

It was pointless to knock on her door and continue to talk to her. She seemed to have her mind made up and it was definitely not my style to force her to do anything. I hopped into bed and decided to text her since she ignored me saying goodnight by her doorway.

SEAN: I hate that you are mad with me.
    SEAN: I wish I had the right words to say to fix this.
    SEAN: I don’t know if you’re mad at the other women, or mad at me for something else.
    SEAN: The other part of our bed is cold here without you…
    SEAN: Goodnight darling. Xxx
    ABBY: Nite.
    SEAN: Come over to our bed … I want to hold you.

I put my phone on the side table and waited for 15 minutes not getting anything back.

She definitely liked to hold a grudge.

Finally I gave in to sleep but still tossed and turned all night. By 6am I woke up and stayed up drinking several cups of espresso and thinking about what I could do to make Abby feel special. She was special … but she didn’t understand the way I saw her. I got on the phone and ordered 100 roses to be delivered immediately to the room. I just prayed that she wouldn’t get up before the florist would bring them in. I set them up all over the apartment and walked down the street and got her favourite mocha cappuccino and just waited for her to come out.

Abby surfaced just before 10am and looked around the living room completely surprised. It was all I had since apologies weren’t working.
    “Uh… Sean.” She said barely finding the words.

qOuRYYV.png

“I know… It’s a bit much. But Darling I want to forget yesterday…” Abby couldn’t help but smile up at me while she still looked around the room trying to count the roses in her head.
    “These are beautiful…”
    “You’re beautiful,” I said kissing her hand.

Please work, please work…

She leant up and kissed me on the cheek and smiled as she headed into the kitchen to grab the coffee on the bench. I found myself cheering in my head realising it worked the way I hoped. Either she slept on it and was over it … or the roses worked like a charm. Either way I was pleased that she was smiling again.

That was definitely the best $450 dollars well spent.

“I have to go out shopping today. I have to meet Sheena for dinner tonight…” she announced pulling her coffee from the microwave.
    “My treat, let’s go buy you something beautiful…”
    “You don’t have to grovel Sean. Please,” she said. I knew I might be walking egg shells for a few days after this so I decided to let her do as she pleased.
    “Well I will come and pick something out with you. I could do with some new shirts…” She nodded and told me she was going to have a shower to get ready to go out. Part of me wanted to push my luck and go in there with her, just to see if she had truly forgiven me… but the other part was thinking I would be a fool to do it. I went into the bedroom and I saw the bathroom door open as I opened my cupboard door. She turned around in the shower and I smiled at her as she went to wet her hair under the water.
    “Mind if I come in…?” I asked standing by the shower screen.
    “You’re lucky you’re shirtless right now... Otherwise I’d totally say no…” she smirked.

That was the Abby I knew and adored.

“So that’s a yes?”
    “YES!” she said opening the shower door. I dropped my pants and got in behind her and kissed the back of her neck,
    “I got a feeling this shopping expedition is going to have to wait…” I said kissing down her shoulder blade and grabbing her breasts from behind.

gffCqs4.png

“You’re impossible to stay mad at Sean Hyatt…” she said turning around.
    “Thank god…” I said pushing her against the shower wall. “You’re in trouble…” I said before she shrieked out and laughed.

I had a lot of making up to do…
    edited April 2017
    Millian definitely comes off manipulative. Even when they first met ... she was like that. I doubt that will change. And poor Justin will have to deal with that. Pregnant women and their hormones are going to be twice as bad.

I'm glad you like his new look, did you notice anything different about Justin?? Theres three different things ... !!

@Maladi777 interesting concept about Trey. Man that would be a drama!
    I think Justin has my character, Jackson's tattoos! Ha! Or he got another sleeve...new whiskers...very sexy!
    As for Sean...he sure begged her enough to make me believe he feels more than he'd like to admit to himself unless he just can't have someone mad at him. i don't know what to think about their relationship now. Except Abby needs a new guy. Maybe it would make Sean wake up. He's got it too easy. A rock star would be a perfect rival. Someone with power and money. Sean didn't feel threatened by Justin. And he was right. Abby needed taking care of. Something Justin can't do. He's so broke, he can't even take care of his baby properly.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2017
    Yep he has ...
    an extra sleeve, less piercings (only 2 now), over grown hair and a beard. its currently February and its summer in Australia ... (summer clothes)
    The last picture definitely looks better at your WP. >:)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    lol yes it has to be a little more PG here... :)
    Justin! Noooo!
    Be careful! Millian is manipulating you! I don't know if she really, really cares about Justin or just wants someone to take care of her. I think the latter. She seems too shallow, but maybe in her own way she does care about him. But just not buying it. And Justin seems to be falling for it in spite of himself.

And now Sean seems to be manipulating Abby!
    100 roses, a new dress....Lot of manipulating going on. But for Sean, I think it's because he feels more for her than he is willing to admit. And the part about her age - oh in a week she will be all grown up and I won't fell so bad about banging her any more - but really it was okay before because performers are always so much more mature...rationalization there buddy! At least he acknowledged that Abby was right to be mad at him. He got points for that!

But now, I am mad at Abby again!
    She fell right back into Sean's arms. (In her defense, who wouldn't but I'm still mad at her) Too bad Justin. You were a dollar short (well $100 short) and a day late.

Also, I am afraid if Justin just shows up, things won't go so well. No telling what he will walk in on or Abby's state of mind at the time.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Justin! Noooo!
    Be careful! Millian is manipulating you! I don't know if she really, really cares about Justin or just wants someone to take care of her. I think the latter. She seems too shallow, but maybe in her own way she does care about him. But just not buying it. And Justin seems to be falling for it in spite of himself.

And now Sean seems to be manipulating Abby!
    100 roses, a new dress....Lot of manipulating going on. But for Sean, I think it's because he feels more for her than he is willing to admit. And the part about her age - oh in a week she will be all grown up and I won't fell so bad about banging her any more - but really it was okay before because performers are always so much more mature...rationalization there buddy! At least he acknowledged that Abby was right to be mad at him. He got points for that!

But now, I am mad at Abby again!
    She fell right back into Sean's arms. (In her defense, who wouldn't but I'm still mad at her) Too bad Justin. You were a dollar short (well $100 short) and a day late.

Also, I am afraid if Justin just shows up, things won't go so well. No telling what he will walk in on or Abby's state of mind at the time.

More like $1000 short! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Flights to sydney from Melbourne are about 250 but with a hotel included its about 450 for about 3 nights. Tried to make it realistic lol
    xJojox wrote: »
    Flights to sydney from Melbourne are about 250 but with a hotel included its about 450 for about 3 nights. Tried to make it realistic lol

Lol! I was adding up roses, hotel, and all the things Sean spoils her with.... :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg