Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Features from Arcade stuff

What I really want for the arcade stuff pack is smaller versions of arcade machines.

What else do y'all want for the arcade stuff?

Comments

• TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Pool table
    Minigames (kind of like what they did in Stardew Valley)

Other arcady stuff like those coin pusher things that eats up all your simoleons, skeeball, or maybe tickets for prizes (new collectibles)
    dgvibNQ.png
  • SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    Pool table for sure! Crane game! Ski ball' Photo booth! (I know we have the photo studio in get to work but I'm thinking more the kiosk booth style sims could woohoo in, plus ability to include toddlers and take seated family photos which currently we can't) - neon lights and signs, tiolet stalls, small plusher toy prizes, tickets, candy vending machines - my concern with Arcade stuff is that there might need to be more gameplay objects, granted ski ball, crane games, and video arcade machines are pretty limited repetitive interactions - but I'm not sure how well fleshed out it could be in a stuff pack.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Arcade stuff was my second choice, so I'd really like to see pool tables and photo booths again, as well as some pinball machines and small, two-player or single-player units. I'd like for the sims to be able to "watch" others play games, too. Maybe a teen/adult version of the Voidcritters game, and maybe something that toddlers could use, like those ones that you put in a coin and they have little characters like monkeys or clowns that play music. OH! And the fortune teller!

I think that being able to buy prizes is a great idea, or having a crane machine that contains plushie Voidcritters! I REALLY want all of the Voidcritters as plushies!
    #Team Occult