Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome! Project info, survey winners, & helpful links.

Comments

• karineb.21karineb.21 Posts: 14 New Member
    @TheGoodOldGamer I wish too ! I would love to see which one is wining ! :smile:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    suelady wrote: »
    I went for 1. Wedding :) 2. Danger :) . 3. Starter :) 4. Eco :) 5. Arcade :# (Don't need more gaming stuff meh, it's enough). Curious which stuff pack will make the run. Even though I think beside the Arcade am for all but we'll we need to focus on one.

Wedding is weak needs for sure improvement but I also love the idea to expand different sorts of death especially for storyteller but mostly for fun of new ways of killing, murning on a funeral. We need more drama added, lol. Starter would be an awesome add on. Eco is nice to have yet I think it's not thrilling enough as my first two picks. Arcade well for me this can be skipped we have plenty nerdy stuff now but I don't mind if somewere a pool billiard will be added. So excited which one will win and sure am going to add my thoughts on how we might could improve the chosen one, so excited and curious. B):D

It was last on my list as we have weddings even if they are weak - but the afterlife and living on the edge - GRAVEYARDS - have nothing so that is where I went first - starting out and the ECO one could have both been second for me but they had to be 2 and 3 - with Arcade 4th and finally a wedding revisit at 5.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimBySimSimBySim Posts: 3 New Member
    I serousily hope that either the arcade or wedding stuff come out cuz the arcade would make the bowling stuff more fun and popular and wedding cuz I feel like we don't have enough wedding thing in-game now at the current time that's my opinion
  • 0Furball00Furball0 Posts: 3 New Member
    I voted eco for my most desired, mostly because laundry (to me) would make the game more realistic :smiley:
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    My votes were:
    1. Eco Living (laundry) :):)
    2. Starter Home (maybe bunkbeds and/or murphy beds?) :):)
    3. Arcade (maybe pool tables or air hockey tables?) :)
    4. Dangerous (funerals) :|
    5. Wedding :/
  • karineb.21karineb.21 Posts: 14 New Member
    All of them would be great! I went for 1)Eco :smiley: 2)Wedding :wink: 3)Danger :smile: 4)Starter :smile: 5) Arcade :neutral:
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I just wanted to give out a big thank you for this voting process. Seeing the reactions is great.. Seems all of these packs are wanted by someone. I know I want them all.. just some a little more than others :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I wonder if the number 2 choice will show up somewhere down the line?
  • EmelieMaria88EmelieMaria88 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2017
    Hey! The poll doesn't work for me, I can't vote. :(
    What I really would like to see in a Stuff Pack is 'romantic country living' with a lot of themed building materials and themed items such as furniture and 'nick-nacks'. <3
    Have a great day/night, your games rule. :)
  • SimmingSimming Posts: 1 New Member
    HEY LOVERS OF ALL THINGS SIMS,

On the survey i picked the eco one for number 1 because i liked in sims 3 how there were laundry. That was super realistic and Sims 4 needs that back. Hopefully with that, cars will come back also. Personally though, I'd really like to see a baby/toddlers pack. In the sims 3, I used simpoints and bought a baby rocker and that was super fun because in any of the sims games, being a baby is the most pointless life stage. I find myself just aging them up because there isn't anything to do with them. I'd like to see a stroller, a rocker, more baby clothes and ways to dress a baby, onesies and pacifiers for both baby and toddler, I'd like cribs to come back, I'd like a way for there to be an actual daycare where you can play as the toddler. To be honest, a stuff pack like Generations would be the topper for Sims 4 for me. Sims 4 just needs some more interactions for the early life stages in my opinion. I'd really like to see that.
  • VelvetRainSimsVelvetRainSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Will we be getting more packs while this one is in the works, or will this be the only pack coming?
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    How do you vote I go to the blog I see the language I choose English but it's blank or won't show the options.
  • GuiFreitasGGuiFreitasG Posts: 18 New Member
    Oh,just looked at the FAQ and the pack will come out next week. The FAQ lets it clear why we can't,but i still wish we could see the results. Well,at least each one of the questions lasts 3 days,so i don't need to be worried about what the pack is.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    How do you vote I go to the blog I see the language I choose English but it's blank or won't show the options.

You might need to try a different browser?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm really excited at this whole idea! I'm looking forward to seeing all your headaches as you have them but I'll be offering cookies and aspirin as needed! :)
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Graham if we get the wedding one that would be a great opportunity for a vibrating heart bed.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Now here's a bit of integration I can appreciate. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this @SimGuruGraham and co.

@TheGoodOldGamer We can't see the poll results because the potential for others to steer them in other directions. I remember Drake referring to it as "malicious."
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I seem to be able to keep voting - after entering my choices, I can click next, pick language again, and choose again. Whether my choice was registered or not, I have no idea.
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    Just finished voting then, i love the idea of having laundary back in the sims, and yet i really like the idea of funerals :)

17796512_10211743948130739_5378254749689728060_n.jpg?oh=11aae981e55afd8e2a4bc92ed42b638e&oe=595714C1
  • HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    Wedding stuff seems to me to be the least interesting. I don't see much gameplay in that, compered to the other options.

After you clicked the language did you click the next button?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited April 2017
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I figured it out I was not on the right browser I voted now :) so happy
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I figured it out I was not on the right browser I voted now :) so happy

Ahhh - good either way. Glad you got it to work.

In dreams - I LIVE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top