Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmerella rotational gameplay!

SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
So today I decided to do a rotational gameplay on all the premade sims in the game and made this discussion just for that! Here I will write about what I have done and even put up some pictures on the familys and so on. I will play with each family for one sims-week and I will play with the normal lifespan, otherwise I feel it will take me really long to get somewhere. :)

You can find all of the familytrees of the familys that I will be playing here:

The Bheeda Family
https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58cec5d3099bc722cdd25363

The Munch Family
https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58d00065cc36a00e175ea0f9

If you are interested in how I will play with these familys you are very welcome to follow me here! :)
Post edited by Simmerella on

Comments

• SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    I started with the Bheeda family since they had a baby on the way and I really wanted to be around when Jesminder gave birth. The first day that I played with them the Rasoya family came over to welcome them to the neighborhood. They all became friends fast and Geeta told Jesminder and Arun that she would love to babysit when the baby has arrived. A few days later Jesminder gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who they named Anaya. She is now a toddler and just the cutest little thing I have seen. She also has the angelic trait.
    23r5ly9.png
  • SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    edited March 2017
    Arun and Jesminder are just the perfect couple! It was the last day for me to play with them and the romance festival had arrived to San Myshuno. I took them both to the festival so that they could spend a little time just with each other. They don't get that much time just the two of them since Anaya came.
    6edrib.png
    Next family to play is the Munch family!
    Post edited by Simmerella on