Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 studio for Mac

Randomly came across a post about it from their tumblr
I'm not a member of their forum, but by looking at the pictures, We can't create poses,yet?
I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Nope. Not unless you either run the program via Terminal (See the Sims 3 forum on how to run Windows programs) or you Bootcamp your Mac with a copy of Windows.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    edited August 2016
    at least andrews pose player works for mac
    Post edited by MarleyTheWizard on
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    That's such great news that Sims 4 Studio is now available for Mac, thanks @Marley V

Just blogged about it to spread the word :)
    apple-signature.png
  • _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member

Hi @Marley V and @BluebellFlora, Sims 4 Studio for Mac (Appletini) has now been updated with a pose and pose pack feature. People using the Mac version of Sims 4 Studio can now make poses :) You can download the new version of Sims 4 Studio for Mac HERE. There are tutorials showing how to make poses and pose packs in the CAS/Pose tutorial section at Studio forums.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Hi @Marley V and @BluebellFlora, Sims 4 Studio for Mac (Appletini) has now been updated with a pose and pose pack feature. People using the Mac version of Sims 4 Studio can now make poses :) You can download the new version of Sims 4 Studio for Mac HERE. There are tutorials showing how to make poses and pose packs in the CAS/Pose tutorial section at Studio forums.

I saw - thank you!

apple-signature.png