Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your YouTube Channel Here! (Small YouTubers Only)

MarissaTheUnicornYTMarissaTheUnicornYT Posts: 60 Member
Hello!

I just wanted to make this thread to share my YouTube channel and find some other small YouTubers as well! On my channel, I post lots of create-a-sims, speed builds, and I have the first part to the not so berry challenge coming soon!
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisGbg6UuFSsrvBwZ_m--dA

You may also share your channel here and I will be subscribing to anyone that does <3

NOTE: You can only post here if you are under 500 subs! I want to give some attention to all the small channels out there, so please respect this. Happy simming!

Marissa The Unicorn on YouTube
Check out my channel for speed builds, create- a-sims, and much more! I also have a series on Fridays where I make sims completely fandom related! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisGbg6UuFSsrvBwZ_m--dA
the-sims-centaur.jpg

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Awesome job! I just watched your Showtime Speed Build - it's really good; however, your outro is missing the videos for the next and last videos.

I'm in the process of filming my first speed build (it is taking me absolute ages; I'm too indecisive) and once I finish, I'll link my channel!
  • MarissaTheUnicornYTMarissaTheUnicornYT Posts: 60 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Awesome job! I just watched your Showtime Speed Build - it's really good; however, your outro is missing the videos for the next and last videos.

I'm in the process of filming my first speed build (it is taking me absolute ages; I'm too indecisive) and once I finish, I'll link my channel!

Glad you liked it! I'm not sure what you mean by the outro is missing, but just to let you know I have cancelled the Showtime LP if you were interested in it.

I will definitely be checking out your channel once it's uploaded! And I get the struggle, my first video was definitely the hardest Lol.

Check out my channel for speed builds, create- a-sims, and much more! I also have a series on Fridays where I make sims completely fandom related! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisGbg6UuFSsrvBwZ_m--dA
    the-sims-centaur.jpg

@MarissaTheUnicornYT - I assumed for your outro that there was meant to be videos to click on...I think it said latest video and something else with arrows pointing below, but the videos weren't there.

If videos aren't meant to be there then just ignore me :mrgreen:
  • blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    Hellooo~

I recently started recording builds in TS4 and I'd be super grateful if you guys checked 'em out! Here's my latest one - it's a 50/50 challenge and my boyfriend's gonna decorate it. :P I've also built Diagon Alley and some other stuff too. ;)

the_sims_4___the_wonky_victorian_by_myspideysense-db1i3zc.jpg
    xyIcMqt.png
    @aricarai For me is shows the video links so I'm not sure why it's like that for you, I have a different end screen now anyways :)

the-sims-centaur.jpg

@blossombombs Love your channel, and your builds are amazing, sub from me! <3

the-sims-centaur.jpg

Ah yes, I see it now on your latest video, but still not appearing on the Showtime House video. Oh well, I've subbed! :mrgreen:
  • SwimWithSimsSwimWithSims Posts: 2 New Member
    Search Swimwithsims in the youtube search bar and you will find me, will really appreciate it, thanks!
  • SakuraidSakuraid Posts: 3 New Member
    Search for Sakuraid on youtube and you'll find me. I'm gonna do a live this weekend ^^ posted thursday Mars 9th 2017
  • NottaGamerNottaGamer Posts: 1 New Member
    If you look up Notta Gamer on youtube, I'm the first result. I make speed builds everyday but I'm also working on my first machinima.
  • uhhmandaxxuhhmandaxx Posts: 17 Member
    hey guys i just uploaded a new speed build to youtube as well as to the gallery for download!

its a granite falls lot :)

i cant post links yet but you can find my youtube @ MandaShow2.0 and my creations in the gallery using my EA ID @uhhmandaxx

thanks for checking out my builds let me know what you think!!
  • Cjackson03Cjackson03 Posts: 9 New Member
    Here's a link to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCnHf8T_NFDUM24xJjUTbOkA , please go subscribe to me I'm new to YouTube.
  • JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
    Whelp, just started my Youtube channel today! Felt super awkward to do, but was an absolute blast! My video is under JunoSims if anyone wants to watch (can't post links yet), I'll be doing a 7 Toddler Challenge. Excited to watch the other videos posted!
    294i51u.jpg
  • lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    Hi everyone! I just joined YouTube recently and make character-driven let's plays and speed CAS vids! I'm currently doing three series: a Long Distance Lovers challenge I created, Life with Quints (similar to 7 toddler challenge) and a vampires LP!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF-ttXnqZjf-KYFbUwP7NQ
    Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • jonny8159jonny8159 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey guys! I have just posted a new video where I attempt to control 50 SIMS IN MY HOUSEHOLD!

youtube.com/channel/UClxfkroZV4SHN0CzllWvYQA
    jonny8159 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have just posted a new video where I attempt to control 50 SIMS IN MY HOUSEHOLD!

youtube.com/channel/UClxfkroZV4SHN0CzllWvYQA

Yikes, that sounds like a nightmare!
    294i51u.jpg
  • KaityKat231KaityKat231 Posts: 3 New Member
    I just started a YouTube channel, so any support I could get for it would be greatly appreciated. I'm posting a new video tomorrow, but as of right now, there is only one video- but I literally JUST started. Thanks. My channel is KaityKat and I just posted a CAS video, but I'm starting a legacy.
    I just started a YouTube channel, so any support I could get for it would be greatly appreciated. I'm posting a new video tomorrow, but as of right now, there is only one video- but I literally JUST started. Thanks. My channel is KaityKat and I just posted a CAS video, but I'm starting a legacy.

Congrats on the first video! I tried looking for your video but there's a lot of KaityKat's on YouTube, so I couldn't find it, unfortunately.
    294i51u.jpg
  • Kris_The_SunflowerKris_The_Sunflower Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey guys, I started my youtube channel a little while ago (maybe 1 month ago). As of right now, I do CAS videos..like the power of cc challenge. I also do room designs. I build my own homes, too, but they take so much time since I usually have a blueprint I work with. So, my room designs are in homes that I've built. Right now, I'm just working on one home, but I plan to do house tours of other homes I built and decorated before I started recording. So, if you are interested, the link to my last two videos are here:
    The Power of CC Challenge #2 h ttps://youtu.be/jUmEgTNmDfQ (delete the space between the h ttp)
    Master Suite Design: h ttps://youtu.be/h6XDsgFXKo0 (delete the space between the h ttp)
  • Lady_ChilliLady_Chilli Posts: 157 Member
    Hey guys, Please check out my new YouTube channel when you get chance and please give me a like and a subscribe if you like what you see and I'll be sure to return the favour! :)
    Origin ID: SimKimBuilds
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtkwMYkJvgFZShXdMI0WFg
    Most recent Build:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtVvlhJt2I&amp;t=154s
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey guys, I have a YouTube as well, it's not solely for The Sims, I have some GTA V play as a cop mod, and a few other games. Please stop by, sub, and leave comments. It can only help me become better. I'm also having mic issues, so you may have to turn your volume up a bit.

Update, I'm not longer having mic issues. lol I have also been dabbling in live streaming. :D
    Post edited by GoldenBuffy on
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hi, great thread idea! I just started a youtube channel, I do mostly Let's Plays. Just started a Legacy Challenge, superr excited about it, lol. Here's a link, would love it if anyone watched, subscribed, and commented--especially the last one! Would really love some advice, lol.
  • RivqahEmmaRivqahEmma Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi everyone! I think this thread is a great idea, and I have just started up a youtube account myself!

At the moment, I am just posting speed builds and would really appreciate if you could like, comment, subscribe, just do your thing! I have subscribed to all those mentioned in this thread. ^__^

(As I'm a new member on here too, I can't post the link but if you search Rivqah Emma in YouTube, you should find me!)
  • AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    edited April 2017
    My new build. Tropical Vacation Home https://youtu.be/9SstbVaruSE
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans Posts: 44 Member
    I'm new to YouTube as well and love to find other new Simmers just starting out! I just posted part 2 of my Plantsim Challenge if you guys want to check it out?! I'm really hoping for some constructive criticism!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLu0wjWtOZuluQGw7J5l2jg