Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Alpha8 wrote: »
    I've been binge reading this story and your amazon challenge and now that I am completely up to date with them, I am utterly crushed! I'm so used to clicking next when there's a cliffhanger and now, I have to wait to see what's going to happen! Please update, you are a wonderful writer! :smiley:

I know that feeling! I just got caught up on both stories in the past week and I've been sad about it. It's like binge watching a tv show halfway through the season. You're just like, wait... now I gotta wait a week or so before finding out what's next?! Booooo!
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Annnd caught up since last I left. And let me tell you... that last chapter had me in tears. It reminded me of my Sims 3 legacy when I used "Will I" from Rent for the same kind of emotional story. But, I know you wouldn't do what I did to poor Jackson...at least, I hope not. Also, so happy Mako is out of the picture. I'm so glad I never got on board that ship and kept swimming around the remains of Winston. I can totally get on board with Luci though.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Chapter 2.55

Jackson

One minute I was admiring my new snakeskin jacket I was going to wear to the concert at Starlight Park and the next minute...nothing. Just darkness like someone had pressed the pause button to my life...

Then...

I had the craziest dream.

My body plunged into a deep, dark pool and I sank...

Down...

Down...

Down...

Screenshot_1954.jpg

Flailing, I panicked, as pressure almost swallowed me, beating on my chest. Was I going to die? Drown in this murky water?

Screenshot_1951.jpg

The last of my air expired, and I tried to gasp, but nothing worked. Pain seized my lungs, gripping them like a tight vice. This was it for me.

I knew then.

I was dying somehow.

Screenshot_1950.jpg

My heart throbbed in my ears and I decided to give up. It wasn’t worth the pain that erupted all over my body. My legs, my abdomen, my head...I wanted the plumming torment to stop.

When all at once, cool soft hands slipped over my body, comforting me.

The girl looked familiar. I knew her...

Screenshot_1958.jpg

Yeah...it was Luci Mueller, a friend from high school. I hadn’t seen her in years, and I wondered why she would be here next to me. It didn’t make sense.

But in the dream, she helped my misery ease. I smiled as she enveloped me in her arms. I wanted to kiss her just as I did way back when in my grandpop’s basement.

Screenshot_1959.jpg

The dream changed, and I was out of the pool looking at her floating above me. She was an angel dressed in white with wings that sparkled silver in the sunlight. She was sheer perfection in radiance. I wanted to gaze at her all day, never leaving this heaven. I figured that was where we were. Did both of us die somehow?

Screenshot_1962.jpg

I cried out to her but she didn’t seem to hear me.

Screenshot_1961.jpg

Turning, she reached out, beckoning me to her.

Screenshot_1966.jpg

As she did, a sharp pain knifed through my temple, and I winced. What was happening to me?

Screenshot_1963.jpg

Something shrieked in the distance. Many voices. Cries. Shouts. This seemed to scare Luci.

Screenshot_1968.jpg

And just as she appeared in my dream, she vanished.

Searing agony rippled through me as though I had been set on fire. I wanted to scream, asking God to take me. I didn’t want to deal with it anymore. I just needed the torture to stop.

Screenshot_1971.jpg

Instead of floating above the water, I tumbled downward toward the surface of the pool.

Screenshot_1972.jpg

My body went limp as crippling pain licked through me like waves of fire burning a forest.

Screenshot_1975.jpg

And the me I once knew was no more...I’d totally changed. Something bad had occurred. I figured that out at least.

Screenshot_1965.jpg

Very slowly, I began to know I wasn’t in a dream. My world was hazy at best, but the throbbing, ever present torment told me I hadn’t died. Although I wished I had. I couldn’t move. Couldn’t open my eyes. H*ll, I couldn’t even understand what had happened to me or who was with me.

Screenshot_1976.jpg

Little by little, I could sense people around me. Sometimes I’d hear low murmurs. Two voices—one deep and the other, a slightly higher male voice. They must have been my fathers. But I couldn’t understand them. They were there, though, almost all the time. Then sometimes, they’d leave and that’s when she would visit.

I had no idea who she was but I came to rely on her over the time I stayed in that dark place.

She’d take my hand and stroke me, helping me through the pain.

Screenshot_1980.jpg

At first, I thought she was a nurse, coming to do physical therapy or maybe she was just being kind, but day after day, she would be by my side once visitors had left. I searched my brain for who this angel could be.

Screenshot_1983.jpg

She held me tight much of the time and would whisper sweetly to me, although I couldn’t understand what she said. My mind was in a jumble but the touch she gave me was all I needed at that time.

Screenshot_1982.jpg

I figured it must have been Mako. Although I’d wanted to break up with her, I never got the chance. If an accident happened to me, I was sure she would be by my side like that. This made me happy because the love of this woman told me she was sorry. I was ready to forgive her.

Screenshot_1977.jpg

But then sometimes, the woman would bring a guitar and strum delicate chords. These were simple, not something a master guitarist like Mako would do. This was a beginner. So it couldn’t have been Mako.

Who was this angel?

I was so confused, but after a while I stopped caring about who it was because I needed her. Sometimes the pain would be so intense that I would cry out. She would send for someone and then my suffering would diminish as smooth fingers of cool medicine washed though my limbs in relief. She would kiss my fingers and stroke my head.

Screenshot_1981.jpg

I knew then.

I loved her.

Screenshot_1987.jpg

And she loved me.

Screenshot_1986.jpg

One day after the pain increased so much I screamed. My eyes suddenly opened and I saw my angel’s face.

I gasped.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: Well Jackson only has one Angel guess who's making a comeback. She's back b*t ches!

Shipper WitcHazard: Son of a I need a drink!

Nooboos WitcHazard: I'm lost whose giving me my nooboos!

Dark WitcHazard: Well I'm going to love this @pammiechick I'm officially surprised well done!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Drat! Master of all cliffhangers! It should be Luci because he dreamed of her. But Pammie won't let it be so easy. So it could be Dakota or even Winter sitting there right now.
    I wonder if those angel wings were cc or photoshopped. Also finding a good angel outfit is so hard these days, isn't it?
    Will those scars heal?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    At first I thought it was Luci because the woman is wearing a grey bracelet and Luci was also wearing a grey bracelet during their date at the park...but I looked at the photos again and I don't think it's the same bracelet.

Like Maladi I'm also wondering if those wings are cc. The angel scenes are so cool! Luci is so gorgeous! :)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Really! Another one! :s At least Jackson is alive, thank goodness! :) I can finally breath! The suspense is killing me but I'm almost positive it's Luci! With Pammiechick one never knows! >:)
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I'm glad that Jackson is alive! My guess is that it's Luci that came to see him since he has been dreaming about her. However, with Pammie, the suspense tightens, so that girl could be Winter.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Oh my god, the way you staged those scenes was INCREDIBLE. Absolutely gorgeous and truly impressive--I'm in awe!! I think I was distracted by thinking about all the work that must've gone into setting those up. <3

And aaaa, CLIFFHANGER. I wanna know so badly who's been holding his hand. I'll guess Winter! Or LANA. And then she stabs him in the throat. (Just kidding...!)
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: Well Jackson only has one Angel guess who's making a comeback. She's back b*t ches!

Shipper WitcHazard: Son of a I need a drink!

Nooboos WitcHazard: I'm lost whose giving me my nooboos!

Dark WitcHazard: Well I'm going to love this @pammiechick I'm officially surprised well done!

Shipper...did you drink all of that wine I sent? I told you you'd need it! >:) Nooboos...they are coming...oh yes, Dark! Glad I surprised you!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Drat! Master of all cliffhangers! It should be Luci because he dreamed of her. But Pammie won't let it be so easy. So it could be Dakota or even Winter sitting there right now.
    I wonder if those angel wings were cc or photoshopped. Also finding a good angel outfit is so hard these days, isn't it?
    Will those scars heal?

The angel wings are cc. I got them when I did a sim modeling contest last year. I actually liked the outfits since I had to go from the water to the angel scene.

It's not Dakota. She's with her fathers when she visits. The woman visits after they leave. That's all I'll say.

At first I thought it was Luci because the woman is wearing a grey bracelet and Luci was also wearing a grey bracelet during their date at the park...but I looked at the photos again and I don't think it's the same bracelet.

Like Maladi I'm also wondering if those wings are cc. The angel scenes are so cool! Luci is so gorgeous! :)

Those wings are cc. They are so gorgeous! Glad you liked that scene! Had it planned for months!!

haswh wrote: »
    Really! Another one! :s At least Jackson is alive, thank goodness! :) I can finally breath! The suspense is killing me but I'm almost positive it's Luci! With Pammiechick one never knows! >:)

Sorry for leaving you hanging...wasn't sure if I'd have time to update...still not sure when the next update will be.
    I'm glad that Jackson is alive! My guess is that it's Luci that came to see him since he has been dreaming about her. However, with Pammie, the suspense tightens, so that girl could be Winter.

Yes! He's alive! I couldn't kill off the heir just yet. >:) He's got nooboos to make. Love all the guessing...

Oh my god, the way you staged those scenes was INCREDIBLE. Absolutely gorgeous and truly impressive--I'm in awe!! I think I was distracted by thinking about all the work that must've gone into setting those up. <3

And aaaa, CLIFFHANGER. I wanna know so badly who's been holding his hand. I'll guess Winter! Or LANA. And then she stabs him in the throat. (Just kidding...!)

So glad you appreciated the effort! I had to literally shoot that scene FIVE TIMES because I had some poses that were interfering with each other and couldn't figure it out! Ugh! Lol at your guesses...if it was Lana, she'd be slipping poison into his IV... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Darn it! Cliffhanger! He could either be reffering to Luci because of the angel scene, or Winter because his nickname for her used to be angel.
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Ohhhhhhh man oh man oh man! I wanna know so badlyyyyyyyyyyy. :D
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So glad you appreciated the effort! I had to literally shoot that scene FIVE TIMES because I had some poses that were interfering with each other and couldn't figure it out! Ugh! Lol at your guesses...if it was Lana, she'd be slipping poison into his IV... >:)

Me reading your story before using poses: "OOH, MAGIC." Me reading your story after using poses: "AAAA, SO MUCH HARD WORK AND PAIN. And then magic!"

uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Even though the woman in the pictures didn't have tattoos, it still could be Mako. Jackson's in a pretty bad place right now and who's to say that the medication isn't playing with his mind. Everyone seems to be guessing Luci which is why I think it won't be her, maybe Winter or @pammiechick could be playing us all for fools and it could be someone nobody suspects... I'm calling Celia! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    He gasped when he saw the face of his angel. If it was Luci, Celia, Mako he would most likely smile. The only person that would make him gasp is Winter, because seeing her is unexpected and shocking and probably painful for him. Can't think of another woman that would cause such reaction.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    He gasped when he saw the face of his angel. If it was Luci, Celia, Mako he would most likely smile. The only person that would make him gasp is Winter, because seeing her is unexpected and shocking and probably painful for him. Can't think of another woman that would cause such reaction.

You may be right, although I hope your very wrong! Your usually pretty close, so now I'm worried it might be Winter!

You may be right, although I hope your very wrong! Your usually pretty close, so now I'm worried it might be Winter!

My whole theory is that it was Luci visiting him and playing music for him all the time, but when he woke up it was Winter there. We'll see how much I'm wrong in the next update. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I have no idea why I'm wishing it's Winter. Gah, I hope it's not Victoria or Celia, I would NOT like that.
    Though... knowing he's gonna divorce whoever he marries anyway, maybe he can get this short-lived marriage out of the way with one of them and get back to Luci or Winter.
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member

My whole theory is that it was Luci visiting him and playing music for him all the time, but when he woke up it was Winter there. We'll see how much I'm wrong in the next update. :)

This is a great theory! I just can't picture Winter playing the guitar haha.
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Slowly as I'm making my way to the Luci ship, I look down below to the Winter ship and wonder... is it starting to rise from the depths or am I holding out on hope? Gah, PAMMIE you're evil making me hang like this on my raft.
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    So... he won't die yet?
    Yet.
    Yet
    Yet

@pammiechick I'm worried about Jackson. :#
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Or a pycho stalker fan, that could work too! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Or a pycho stalker fan, that could work too! :D

Ohhh, I love the way you think. ;) I would still prefer Lana, but psycho stalker fan sounds fun too.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    NOOOOOOO!!! The anticipation is gonna kill me! :bawling:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Great theory! I keep thinking its Winter but hope its Luci.....I totally don't think its Mako.