Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Well . . . did everyone notice that the pic of Hope in Miss Evil's new banner is faded? Like just she is just a dream? :#

So, this is how it needs to go. Instead of Hazel following Luc, this time in keeping with tradition, it should be Zayne following Hope all over the world on her modeling jobs. She makes him happy. Just go. Make babies. :) They will be so adorable!
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Zayne and Hope are so cute together! :) I really want them to start dating, but I'm so afraid of what @CitizenErased14 has planned for them. :o:# Probably there's lots of drama and heartbreak ahead! Zayne is living a simple life working as a cook at the restaurant but Hope is living a glamorous life travelling all over the world and modelling! A long distance relationship will be tough! And maybe Hope won't want to give up her jetset lifestyle to settle down with Zayne.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Yes...that was something all right. Can we have a drama free love at first sight relationship and go straight to the wedding? Hmm?? Oh please oh please oh please? (I know I'm being a hypocrite here But I can't help myself!) Go HoZay!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Well . . . did everyone notice that the pic of Hope in Miss Evil's new banner is faded? Like just she is just a dream? :#

So, this is how it needs to go. Instead of Hazel following Luc, this time in keeping with tradition, it should be Zayne following Hope all over the world on her modeling jobs. She makes him happy. Just go. Make babies. :) They will be so adorable!
    Zayne and Hope are so cute together! :) I really want them to start dating, but I'm so afraid of what @CitizenErased14 has planned for them. :o:# Probably there's lots of drama and heartbreak ahead! Zayne is living a simple life working as a cook at the restaurant but Hope is living a glamorous life travelling all over the world and modelling! A long distance relationship will be tough! And maybe Hope won't want to give up her jetset lifestyle to settle down with Zayne.

Thanks @pammiechick @AudreyFld @Marmalade27 ! :blush: And sorry for being lazy and not responding to each of you individually :tongue: But if I did, you all know what I'd say... "We'll see!" :joy: I am enjoying all the speculation of both good and bad things that could be in their future. Anything can happen at this point! :)
    snvAF3B.png
    Hi guys!

Another Zayne chapter today :)

5.36: Time Flies
    HGTQAtp.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sigh...they're so perfect together. I wonder how it'll end up. Zayne could go anywhere with his job. But she travels all the time...hum. Can't wait for their next meeting.
    Saw Remi and Layla in the gallery...they're a cute family.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2017
    Sigh...they're so perfect together. I wonder how it'll end up. Zayne could go anywhere with his job. But she travels all the time...hum. Can't wait for their next meeting.
    Saw Remi and Layla in the gallery...they're a cute family.

@pammiechick Aw, I'm glad you're enjoying seeing them get so close :) The long distance/Hope's traveling definitely makes things tricky though! I think that's a big reason why they're both pretty hesitant.
    Haha yes, I put them there last night because they may be making a brief cameo appearance in someone's story :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Ohhh.
    ..and now I have to wonder who's....

I hope you'll let us know when they make their appearance because I don't read everyone's story and would love to read about them in another story.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ohhh.
    ..and now I have to wonder who's....

I hope you'll let us know when they make their appearance because I don't read everyone's story and would love to read about them in another story.

@pammiechick
    It's actually a story that hasn't even started yet, but it's in the works. Won't say whose :tongue: But don't get TOO excited -- I think this is gonna be a very brief one-chapter appearance near the start of the story. But obviously that doesn't mean the story won't be worth reading otherwise anyway :tongue: I know I am looking forward to it. So stay tuned! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
    Ohhh...
    I have an idea who's it is now. Will be on the lookout for it! Thanks!!! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Today we get a break from all the Zayne and Hope cuteness :tongue:

Interlude: What's Left
    xOsugim.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    If Clarian and I go down we're taking Hozay with us! >:) You've been warned!
    edited February 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    If Clarian and I go down we're taking Hozay with us! >:) You've been warned!

@WitcHazard Hahaha their marriage is not in any serious danger over this. Sorry if the chapter gave that impression haha

Keep the cannons stashed away for now ;)
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @CitizenErased14

I will admit that certain parts of this chapter made me flinch. (One part involving something Florian said struck a bad chord for me)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    rednenemon wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14

I will admit that certain parts of this chapter made me flinch. (One part involving something Florian said struck a bad chord for me)

@rednenemon Sorry you felt that way. He tried his best.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14

@rednenemon Sorry you felt that way. He tried his best.

Yeah...parts were kind of ominous...but I enjoyed those parts even though I tensed up a little.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Well...for me, this felt real. I understood Florian's hurt. But it's obvious they love each other and are fine. Any kind of life change is scary. When you've had your kids at home for 18+ years, suddenly having it empty is upsetting. But one thing about kids growing older is you do get used to them being away (they drive on their own, go out at night with friends, have a job...) But when they don't live with you, there's a huge hole in the house.

Hugs to Clarian. May they transition well (looks like they're off to a great start!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Well...for me, this felt real. I understood Florian's hurt. But it's obvious they love each other and are fine. Any kind of life change is scary. When you've had your kids at home for 18+ years, suddenly having it empty is upsetting. But one thing about kids growing older is you do get used to them being away (they drive on their own, go out at night with friends, have a job...) But when they don't live with you, there's a huge hole in the house.

Hugs to Clarian. May they transition well (looks like they're off to a great start!)

Thank you very much @pammiechick :) This was an "issue" I really wanted to explore because I feel like most parents feel the way Clara does right now at some point in their lives. I'm glad it felt real!

I don't have any children myself (and I'm not even 30 yet haha) but I imagine it would be so hard to deal with an empty house after all those years.

Clarian appreciate the hugs! :) They're still struggling at this point, but they at least have each other right now. That definitely helps!
    snvAF3B.png
    Hi guys! Today we'll see what Jocelyne thinks about Zayne and his new friend Hope :blush:

5.37: Find His Way
    rpxqt0J.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Finally finished catching up on this story! Winter break has been good to me ;)
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    Finally finished catching up on this story! Winter break has been good to me ;)

Awww yay! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, @CharKittyBoo ! :smiley: You're awesome :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhhh.. Little Zayney has a crush!
    And I... I have a crush on that crush :lol:
    Today Zayne gets some good news :blush:

5.38: See Her Again
    VUyfM7x.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    Yay!

Oh Zayne...what do you think that heart means?? LOVE! It means love... :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yay!

Oh Zayne...what do you think that heart means?? LOVE! It means love... :love:

I love your optimism for this ship @pammiechick ! Hopefully you're right :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I want to be hopeful but our dear Citizen has trained me to expect the worst.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top