Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited February 2017
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    BIZARRE??? I take issue with that. It's not as bizarre as Marklyn! :tongue: I mean, in five years, they'd be perfect for each other. Ha! But I get it...you don't like the ship. I'll still wish...but I'll take HoZay! :love:

Either they want us to believe it is not going to happen to make it happen with all that pageantry later or they want us to get aboard the Zope / HoZay ship or whatever it is called. But I'm with you here, I can't see anything bizarre on Rope. I still think it's a better pairing, but alas, Remi is not the heir. There's always the possibility that Hope won't appear in A2A ever again.

Haha I think the main bizarre factor is that it came out of nowhere, since those two have never met and have nothing in common :D

Oh, I can at least explain how it happened from my POV. It was when @CitizenErased14 posted the chapter with Remi being driven out of his appartment by River's woohoo with his crush. Next thing that happened was Zayne and Hope meeting in the Bloomer legacy and poor single Remi was still on my mind. It was only logical to want him meet Hope when you have already opened the door between your legacies and sent Zayne through.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2017
    BIZARRE??? I take issue with that. It's not as bizarre as Marklyn! :tongue: I mean, in five years, they'd be perfect for each other. Ha! But I get it...you don't like the ship. I'll still wish...but I'll take HoZay! :love:

Either they want us to believe it is not going to happen to make it happen with all that pageantry later or they want us to get aboard the Zope / HoZay ship or whatever it is called. But I'm with you here, I can't see anything bizarre on Rope. I still think it's a better pairing, but alas, Remi is not the heir. There's always the possibility that Hope won't appear in A2A ever again.

Haha I think the main bizarre factor is that it came out of nowhere, since those two have never met and have nothing in common :D

Oh, I can at least explain how it happened from my POV. It was when @CitizenErased14 posted the chapter with Remi being driven out of his appartment by River's woohoo with his crush. Next thing that happened was Zayne and Hope meeting in the Bloomer legacy and poor single Remi was still on my mind. It was only logical to want him meet Hope when you have already opened the door between your legacies and sent Zayne through.

True dat! I was feeling sorry for him and needed him to have a ship!! But like @Maladi777 said, Hope may never appear in A2A again, which I think is likely.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

True dat! I was feeling sorry for him and needed him to have a ship!! But like @Maladi777 said, Hope may never appear in A2A again, which I think is likely.

This reminds me of when someone has two friends from different circles that they both like but the only thing they have in common is that they both happen to be single, yet they decide it would be a brilliant idea to set them up :D If the main motivation behind the ship is pity, I'm positive both Remi and Hope can do better than that :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017

This reminds me of when someone has two friends from different circles that they both like but the only thing they have in common is that they both happen to be single, yet they decide it would be a brilliant idea to set them up :D If the main motivation behind the ship is pity, I'm positive both Remi and Hope can do better than that :)

That's how true love can occur...my parents came together in that scenario. <3 But hey! These are your characters! You don't ship them. I get it. I'll just sail ship Rope in my dreams... :p

I'll take ship HoZay as a substitute. I mean, the strong language Zayne uses about her alone begs that she needs to become a Rosebrook. She's a spitfire, too. She'd keep silly Zayne in line!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm for Rope...River x Hope would definitely be a (weird) dream! ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I'm for Rope...River x Hope would definitely be a (weird) dream! ;)

Lol! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Wow, I'm surprised that Zayne actually went to meet Hope but decided to leave...I totally thought the reason why he didn't show up was because he got in trouble for delivering drugs!! @CitizenErased14 you never fail to surprise me!

It's great that Zayne realized the importance of spending time with family. However, standing Hope up was very rude of him in my opinion. As we read in the Bloomer Legacy, Hope was very upset. :'( And obviously Victoria isn't “The One” if Zayne kept thinking about Hope during their date.

Maybe they will run into each other again someday, but Hope probably won't want to talk to him! :/
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    After that stormy ride with Mark and Jose I am staying off ships! I do like the name HoZay but I will just read and enjoy.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited February 2017
    Now I need to read the Bloomer Legacy too!! I need Hope's perspective XD I have so many legacies on my list of to read's.

Although, as I check my actual physical list on my computer, they were already on there! You must have recommended it to me when I was asking for things to read XD
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Wow, I'm surprised that Zayne actually went to meet Hope but decided to leave...I totally thought the reason why he didn't show up was because he got in trouble for delivering drugs!! @CitizenErased14 you never fail to surprise me!

It's great that Zayne realized the importance of spending time with family. However, standing Hope up was very rude of him in my opinion. As we read in the Bloomer Legacy, Hope was very upset. :'( And obviously Victoria isn't “The One” if Zayne kept thinking about Hope during their date.

Maybe they will run into each other again someday, but Hope probably won't want to talk to him! :/

@Marmalade27 I figured people would be kind of surprised, since most people were expecting something bad haha

And I totally get your mixed feelings with Zayne. His heart was in the right place and he has really grown emotionally, but the way he did things wasn't so great :-/
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    After that stormy ride with Mark and Jose I am staying off ships! I do like the name HoZay but I will just read and enjoy.

@suzanna13 hahaha it's ok to stay neutral when it comes to romance :tongue:
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Now I need to read the Bloomer Legacy too!! I need Hope's perspective XD I have so many legacies on my list of to read's.

Although, as I check my actual physical list on my computer, they were already on there! You must have recommended it to me when I was asking for things to read XD

Hahahaha I think I did recommend it @CeltyGirly :) It's great!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hope everyone's having a nice weekend :blush: Here's our chapter for today:

5.27: Deal With It
    NEylEMe.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    You know what's still peeving me a little even after all this time?

We never got to see Mark and Jossy have a kid. (Considering that sort of thing doesn't upset me with most other stories, that's really saying something)

Seriously, just imagine how the story could've gone if they ever did have a child together.

In more relevant news, considering the way Zayne's going down right now, I'm actually thinking "Come on Chuck, tell your mom already!" Zayne wouldn't like that, but he probably wouldn't like going to prison for involvement with a drug cartel either.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »
    You know what's still peeving me a little even after all this time?

We never got to see Mark and Jossy have a kid. (Considering that sort of thing doesn't upset me with most other stories, that's really saying something)

Seriously, just imagine how the story could've gone if they ever did have a child together.

In more relevant news, considering the way Zayne's going down right now, I'm actually thinking "Come on Chuck, tell your mom already!" Zayne wouldn't like that, but he probably wouldn't like going to prison for involvement with a drug cartel either.

@rednenemon Hahahaha sorry that they never had a child. I'm glad you care enough about them that it disappoints you, but I'm sorry you're disappointed :( It just didn't make any sense for Mark to have another kid so late in his life, especially after losing his adult daughter. But he and Jocelyne are enjoying raising Zayne together :)

And as for Charlie (Love "Chuck"... Makes me think of Pushing Daisies! I loved that show), you make a good point -- she knows the most about what's going on with Zayne (besides Remi and River, but I suppose they are less obligated to tell Jocelyne than Charlie is :tongue:) so a lot of this is on her right now -- will she tell Joce what's going on, or continue keeping the secret? *ominous music* :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Double positive survival points for Zayne for surviving his encounter :D
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Zayne, you twit waffle. You're going to get yourself in some serious stuff. I'm glad it seems like he's realizing that he's made a few mistakes but I feel like this "all by myselffffff" stage is far from over.
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Zayne, you twit waffle. You're going to get yourself in some serious stuff. I'm glad it seems like he's realizing that he's made a few mistakes but I feel like this "all by myselffffff" stage is far from over.
  • Options
    kayt45 wrote: »

Twit Waffle is my new favorite insult
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It was due to happen sometime, and I'm happy that he survived! He should be packing up to go back home, but as said previously, he is a Rosebrook after all! :D
  • Options
    kayt45 wrote: »

Ha! Twit waffle :joy: Nice one @kayt45 ! Zayne is kind of in a weird conflicted state of mind right now. Like you said, he's realized his mistakes... but instead of deciding to go back home, he's instead viewing it as "Well, I messed up but it was my fault so I need to continue to be stubborn and try to handle this alone". Typical Rosebrook :tongue:
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    It was due to happen sometime, and I'm happy that he survived! He should be packing up to go back home, but as said previously, he is a Rosebrook after all! :D

@anaitapeva You're so right -- any normal person would go running back home immediately! But Rosebrooks are not normal people :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I'm so tired I just read Zayne as Zanye... like Kanye West... I need a nap
  • Options
    I'm so tired I just read Zayne as Zanye... like Kanye West... I need a nap
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    And here I was just thinking the other day that he might be the only Rosebrook so far with perhaps some chance of actually making to young adulthood without some major drama lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    And here I was just thinking the other day that he might be the only Rosebrook so far with perhaps some chance of actually making to young adulthood without some major drama lol

You know better @SeaDragonSong :tongue: (though, in fairness, this is still the tamest gen so far :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Go get 'em, Eun! They can't treat your sweet, innocent delivery boy like that!

But I am glad this is waking Zayne up to the very real fact that he's currently working for the underbelly of society. It is much safer under the protection of home rather than Eun.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Guys! Today, Charlie talks about how it feels to finally be eighteen.

5.28: Shift
    ioYJaYq.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top