Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deformed Sims 4 Toddlers?

Kind of funny how I'm already complaining about toddlers, eh? Well in CAS, my toddlers are completely deformed! They're stretched out, and their arms are bent weird, and I can't customize their face because if I click on their face, it zooms me into their legs! Also, they're practically floating in mid-air lmao XD I have a Macbook Air early 2015 13-inch, and I have a lot of CC. Do you think it is bad custom content causing this, or just my laptop or game? IDK
MPy9H9S.gif

Comments

• Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    It could be your CC. Something may be interfering.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    Do you have the mod `stand still in cas`? that mod caused the same thing to happen for me
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    shygirl wrote: »
    Do you have the mod `stand still in cas`? that mod caused the same thing to happen for me

Yeah! I actually do have that mod installed, should I remove it? :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I would until it has been updated. I'm guessing that they did not take the size of toddlers into account when it was created.
  • Options
    Yes, you need to move it until it is updated
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    shygirl wrote: »
    Yes, you need to move it until it is updated

Thank you, it worked perfectly for me, my toddlers are perfect now! XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    you're welcome
  • Options
    I would add that when a new patch comes out, to not immediately patch your game (make sure that auto update is turned off in Origin). If you use mods that change game play or are not recolors of EA/Maxis made items, check those sites you downloaded from to see if the current patch affects them or has been updated to work with the latest patch. If so, then go ahead and get the latest version of the mod or CC and then patch your game. If the mod has not been updated, you may want to remove it until either the creator or someone else announces that they have updated it to work with the latest version or just not play with it or not update your game.