Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TODDLERS ARE HERE

Comments

• FinnatixFinnatix Posts: 46 Member
    OH. MY GOD. I actually can't even process this. I quit playing the game, I missed toddlers so much! I'm so happy I'm crying right now!
  • debykaydebykay Posts: 124 Member
    Doing the toddler dance!!!
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited January 2017
    My reaction tumblr_mreczsWyFw1r8nxtno1_400.gif
    jf0e4.jpg
  • PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    VAMPIRE TODDLERS are the cutest!!!!!!! <3

2ntct1x.jpg
  • PinkFuelPinkFuel Posts: 26 New Member
    I am so shocked it was from a Free Updated too. I was so expecting to come out as a EP or GP. Well played!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Aquarius94 wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Aquarius94 wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    glad the life stages are complete now. :)

Not quite. We still need something to fill the teen void since all we have are three consecutive adult stages right now.
    What is the teen void?

We don't have a teen stage. Or at least one that's not completely indistinguishable from the two adult stages. It's essentially a third adult stage.
    Oh I got you something to do with height? I heard so much about toddlers that everything else got drowned out. I am happy that toddlers made it into the game but it is not the end for me even though I can wait and see because I wish to see terrain editors and neighborhood creators as well but that is an tall order. At least Sims 4 for some got better and it may for me as well but I will continue see if those other wishes happen.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    This was totally unexpected! lol Wow. I'm really happy about this though! <3 Toddlers was one of the only features left that I actually really cared about being added into the game! :smiley: I mean, there are other things I wanna see, but toddlers was definitely #1! I'm actually surprised that they managed to keep it so secretive as well. I'm shocked that nobody was able to leak them being worked on. This was a very awesome surprise to wake up to today! :smile:
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I seriously cried tears of joy.

I can't play with them right now (gotta go to work), but as soon as I get home, I'll be updating my game and playing all night long!!! I hope everyone has fun with their new toddlers! :)
    I seriously cried tears of joy.

I can't play with them right now (gotta go to work), but as soon as I get home, I'll be updating my game and playing all night long!!! I hope everyone has fun with their new toddlers! :)
    Wow now dry those tears and enjoy! :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Ok, now we're talking!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I'M. SO. HAPPY.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • cgrasso1121cgrasso1121 Posts: 6 New Member
    I saw a post on facebook, and my stomach dropped!! Too bad slow internet in the bedroom means a 15 hour download???? Can't wait to see these cuties!!!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    It's lovely to watch the boards explode with excitement. I knew this would happen when toddlers got released. It like watching a fireworks show.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    The devs must be giggling like mischievous toddlers right now at having dropped this wonderful meteor on everyone.

I read the patch notes shortly after getting up. Thought sure I was being punked.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • tinaestelletinaestelle Posts: 201 Member
    I have to admit I was getting quite weary that toddlers would never return, but I'm so happy they did!! My game is updating right now. I can't wait to jump in and play with them!
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    And this is why you never say never... ;):D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • katiesmith12341katiesmith12341 Posts: 34 Member
    I have been keeping my eye out on the Sims 4 for ages now, I got the sims 4 on release day however I hardly played it because I was so dissapointed. A friend pointed out today I should check out the news, when I saw the vampire trailer and toddlers?! SERRIOUSLY?!?! I was beyond excited, Old time simmer is coming back to the franchise!! Updating my game now!! *it says 4 hours* my god. Also Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer the sims 4 (and updates) to another computer? I have this running on my laptop (because the game was kept installed) but if i put it on my new alienware I would have to go from the begining to update which could take days on my fiberless internet... any suggestions?!
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    That's what I call a good start into 2017. A HUGE thank you and well done to the Sims 4 team!
    b0Wz1.gif
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I think we may have something else on the horizon...!

odMhvQB.png

yghvetK.png
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    so far from little i have played they are cute
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I just tuned into the Twitch stream without knowing what was going on - and almost started crying. :o:)<3
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    100 babies challenge just got a wee bit more challenging..
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    This TWITCH Stream is epic! These toddlers are like mini kids. this is awesome. LMAO! WOW I wanna curse so bad in my expression of thanks and happiness in this post! LOL So PLUM! Happy! :) What a great surprise to this game! :)
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I think we may have something else on the horizon...!

odMhvQB.png

yghvetK.png
    I believe so myself being if Toddlers can appear so can some of the other requests.

• ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    The toddlers are talking to each other standing up like awesome versions of toddlers. WOWZERS. Go ahead team. LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top