Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    @RoffeyGlesh Awesome cant wait to see your tree!
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57afb8e9f978430e00048638

A very complicated family tree! I'm playing female-heir only, so I'm having a lot of fun.
    I don't have any screenshots from Gen 1 or 2, but I do have Zara and Xavier getting married...

n1yzoi.png

Then I have Sophie as a girl at the Flea Market I think?

v60j60.png

And then Zara and Sophie before Zara was electrocuted repairing their video game system :(

v2ycn5.png
  • Superpengu456Superpengu456 Posts: 69 Member
    Here's mine, The Whitten Family

[img][/img]29v046p.png
    [img][/img]161dlpy.jpg

• jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited November 2016
    This is the Harris family so far, unless there's an oops baby Liadrin Walsh-Kibo (Her dad is son of Darling Walsh and Akira Kibo) will be the heir and carry on the next generation. There's a bit of competition from her grandpa's sister though, Tyrande Rocca married Salim Benali and their son, Estevan has just had two children, Amanda and Jonathan, I might pick one of them and go the other fork in the family tree.

Edit- thanks to risky woohoo and spontaneous woohoo (I have to turn it off) Yrel and Cash are parents to Iridi Walsh-Kibo. Merra has died of Cardiac Explosion (not sure if teens can or if it's a mod). Yrel is an elder in 4 sim days so it's unlikely she'll have another baby via risky woohoo!
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
    Galaxy Family update!

Meet newlyweds Chris and Claire Moon! Claire and Chris tied the knot at the romance festival this evening. It was unexpectedly wonderful, Chris swept Claire off her feet she has never met anyone like him. Sparks flew from the moment they met. Their both ready to start a long wonderful life together. They hope to have many children, Claire comes from a large family legacy.
    53277b5c-8b7d-45ea-b284-ce6a39bbb58f.png
    e2167e05-f2dc-4efe-85b0-7b9ea1acacde.png
    e8bc30dc-d1dd-40b1-a399-fa8f874e7371.png
    Chris is her prince charming <3
    695854ab-db42-493a-98a9-e4cb2819e8bb.png
    They are so cute together :)
    527e54d7-2334-4cd5-b73d-8e92ac25d3f2.png
  • KenadiaKenadia Posts: 78 Member
    Awww I love genetics too! I wish I could show my generations but can't post pictures yet due to member status.
    2nlfmg7.png
    My legacy: Zest in the City
    What happened in your game today? Newlyweds Claire and Chris shared a romantic moment around the fire after decorating their home for the holidays. This Christmas inspired living room is available in my gallery titled "Peppermint Living" Happy Holidays! :)

12-04-16_12-20-40PM.png

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/C7194C06BA5811E6877A1A48E9EF6133
    aa.jpg
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited February 2017
    wfFgh6z.jpg

Here's Fred and Bridget Feldman as adults (now deceased).
    Fred was a great musician (violinist to be exact) and Bridget was a laid-back, cool programmer. They have two kids.

7N9iFNk.png
    yHr0TcT.png

Brandon (little brother) and Cathy (big sis), both as adults.

Cathy (a violinist just like her dad) is married to William Masters, he is a well-known and successful doctor.
    And they have 3 kids; twin sisters Carrie & Alice (as teenagers) and their little brother Marc.

DF0Anzc.png
    EGeozJR.png

Cz3grn2.png

Marc looks so much like her big sis Alice, on the other hand Carrie is a mini-Cathy with gorgeous red hair (thanks to his granddad's genetics).

-

Brandon (a professional athlete) is married to Serena, she is a charity organizer.

qwtqblI.png

They also have twins, I guess it runs in the family. Here's Tommy and Andrea (as teenagers)

6kp0n31.png
    oJ3SqdM.png

Tommy is also red-haired like his father and grandfather, and Andrea is the one of the most beautiful sims I've ever seen!

I'm quite happy to play with this awesome family.

ps. The founder, Fred Feldman had also a little sister, and her adventures are a little bit different.
    I'm gonna share about that part of the family later :)

Post edited by mmertor on
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    I love seeing how genetics are passed on and people's family trees! This is my family with the most generations. I only took pictures of the heirs though. I haven't played them in quite awhile, seeing pictures of them makes me want to get back into it!

Gen 1

2r61vdt.jpg

Gen 2

2m7vwjk.jpg

Gen 3

ayob5e.jpg

Gen 4

1zcmjd3.jpg

Gen 5

plkao.jpg

Gen 6

23jfog1.jpg

Gen 7

22zw45.jpg

Gen 8

2rhr287.jpg

Gen 9

qnjlhy.jpg

Gen 10

jttdur.jpg

a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
    @mmertor Thanks for sharing your family tree :) Tommy looks just like his grandpa Fred! Also I agree Andrea is a beautiful born in game sim. I cant wait to see more!

@Simslikeee That is a impressive family tree. The heiress are all so beautiful! Its cool to see how the same mouth and eye shape had been passed on throughout the generations! Generation 7 is really pretty!
  • Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    25euqhj.jpg
    Here are Dina Caliente and Jade Rosa (who apparently got some plastic surgery even though I don't remember doing it) and their three kids:
    30utqbo.jpg
    Robyn, Grayson, and Quentin.
    2yvqb1z.jpg
    Robyn's kids Parker and Mason
    ofs7s.jpg
    Grayson's kids Ruben and Daisy

Their whole tree if you want
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Don is happily married to my sim Kassidy, and they have beautiful daughters :).

Daughters
    Then*:
    sCzfbUR.png?1

Now-
    eLx62Yrl.png

*Delilah and Aria- you can tell who got more of dad's looks, haha XD*

Aria and Dad:
    659K2xGl.png

Aria and Mom:
    fHSMW1ll.png

Delilah and Dad:
    EjaRZ5Al.png

Delilah and Mom:
    kCUo16Tl.png

Their little sis Bethany aged up too-
    3s1hHsVl.png

-though I have to re age her up since I deleted the save xD, accidently. Luckily my families were saved. -

I looove how their genetics turned out/worked together! I especially love Delilah xD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    This is the Harris family so far, unless there's an oops baby Liadrin Walsh-Kibo (Her dad is son of Darling Walsh and Akira Kibo) will be the heir and carry on the next generation. There's a bit of competition from her grandpa's sister though, Tyrande Rocca married Salim Benali and their son, Estevan has just had two children, Amanda and Jonathan, I might pick one of them and go the other fork in the family tree.

Edit- thanks to risky woohoo and spontaneous woohoo (I have to turn it off) Yrel and Cash are parents to Iridi Walsh-Kibo. Merra has died of Cardiac Explosion (not sure if teens can or if it's a mod). Yrel is an elder in 4 sim days so it's unlikely she'll have another baby via risky woohoo!

Wow, you play fast! That expansion has been out for what, a week. And your characters already have grandkids.
  • DotDebsDotDebs Posts: 163 Member
    Here's my legacy's Family Tree. To read all about them, click HERE

Also, it's voting time for my legacy family. The heir will be an aspiring writer and build the Newcrest Library.

VOTE HERE: Voting ends Thursday, December 8th.
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    BX2p2aU.png I hope this picture is not too big. If it is, please forgive me and I will edit it..

"Galaxy" family legacy update! Newly weds Claire and Chris Moon have started a family together. The couple welcomed a beautiful baby boy Ian Moon! Ian is an outgoing ball of enegry, he looks just like his mom Claire (and the founder of the legacy, Chloey) He has honey brown eyes and light blonde hair. The Moon family also recently dicoved they are expecting again! They are hoping for a baby girl!
    7f5ff5cf-54cd-4fc5-936d-b8d98f4e7da4.png
    d9867d7c-06c6-4441-a148-7f91be49f2a4.png

Hello simmers! Below is a screenshot of how I document my sims family legacy throughout the generations! I take one or two portraits of each sim and title the photo with there full name. I usualy have the spouse next to the heir/heiress and there children below there photos. The Galaxy family are all pure aliens. These portraits are the family in there disguises. Starting from top left to right ...The founders of the Galaxy family Legacy... Tyler Galaxy , Chloey Galaxy, Ryan Star, Claire Moon (gen 2), Alexa Stardust (gen 1), Ashton Stardust, April Star (gen 1), Ian Moon (gen 3), Chris Moon, Diamond Comet (gen 2), Bennett Star (gen 2), Darren Comet (gen 3) , Hadley Comet (gen 3), Connor Comet, Darren Comet (gen 3), Farrah and Faith Comet (identical twins gen 3) and Gabriel Comet (gen 3). That is all my sims so far for the Galaxy family!
    82dadfad-034e-4435-afbe-f94f2eb91267.png
    Hello fellow simmers! Its a great day for sims, is it not? "Galaxy" family update Chris and Claire welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Jasmine! She is a sassy toddler who loves rough housing with her big brother Ian. Jasmine has red hair just like daddy and brown eyes like mommy. Jasmine is a pure alien below are photos of her in disguise and in aien form! Enjoy the new patch every one!
    la.jpg
    I just love the personalitys for toddlers soo fun! This patch definatley added some much needed soul to the game!
    FotorCreated.......jpg
    FotorCreatedm%20mm.jpg
    @Hannahcleola She's so cute!!!!

@NShippudenFan
    Thank you! I love her, she kinda reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc >:)
    Here are some more Lothario family genetics now that there's a new addition to the family! ;).

Introducing Clarisse Lothario! ;)

With Daddy Don-
    ojyVojG.png

And with mommy (love this pic..can really see the resemblance in their smile xD).-
    xpo9VC7.png

-That's new Bethany behind them xD.-

This is Andrea Marlow *other family of mine*
    IyEgfFz.png

Reading with mom-
    sY4EdyO.png
    rDJriBz.png

Bath Time with Dad
    zTOsguE.png

She looks to have her dads skin color, moms nose, and moms original hair color before she dyed it blue xD -at least, that's the color I picked she'd have xD-.

edited January 2017
    Parents Ned and Kiarah
    1EOaXIy.png

Baby Kaleeah born last summer xD-
    Then-
    Vb0VOk6l.png?1

Now-
    f20MJLR.png

-sorry no pics with dad xD.-

VqpsD20.png
    vpCKBtd.png

I think she's a good mix of her parents! Last game save their daughter ended up looking almost exactly like her mom -not that that's necessarily a bad thing xD, but yeah.-

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Just incase people didnt know about it (i havent checked the rest of the thread so if someones mentioned it i apologise) The Plum Tree App is a really easy handy tool to use to make family trees! Its all set up to add traits and aspirations as well as pictures and sim bios! Takes a minute to figure out how to set it up but its super useful when you get the hang of it.

Heres a link to my current legacy family tree with two sets of triplets! Its really nifty for showing divorces. Click on the pictures to see little bios about the sims!

And here is my newest family! Still need to add a few photos in. If you double click you can zoom in on the pictures for a better look!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    Hello fellow simmers! Anyone recognize what is in the background of Jasmine's room? Its my version of the balloon house from Disney "UP"! Im so happy with how it turned out! I will be sharing in my gallery soon (User: CleolaFM) Im so grateful for this months patch it is full of so many goodies, im love the new objects <3 With a little imagination the skys the limit! :)

3c305974-0f46-4d8b-910f-7e5f187e51d8.png