Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interrupted neighbor's Woohoo and he was wearing a maid outfit?!

2...Next

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I really love this touch. >:)

Haven't had it happen in my game, though. They've just been coming out, wearing towels.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I like how they're coming out I'm "costumes" or towels. I honestly thought they'd come out in their regular clothes. Nice touch.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I prefer the towels.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Every time my sim interrupts the neighbor she comes out in her pajamas. I got really upset with the neighbors. Every night they're either fighting, whooping, or playing loud music. So I installed a wall stereo right next to the front door and at 3am turned it on full blast. The neighbor came to the door and my sim was busy watering her plants so after she was done I sent her to the door. The neighbor was fuming and said she'll get back at me. I say, bring it on. There will be war with the neighbors!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I have a question can you whohoo or any loud noise as well and they bang on your door or you only can bang on their door?

Yes! Here is the neighbor yelling at my Sim for making too much woohoo noise at night. I think it was around 11pm in game.

a4zYEFM.png

I'm going to have loads of fun now lol I wonder if you can make them so mad they move that would be hilarious.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Has anyone switched to penny after you had to go knock on her door cause of woohoo? Does she have a romantic interest sim in her relationship panel? I'm curious.

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Hilarious pictures! :D

So the cross dressing patch is causing a minor bug which seems to reveal itself at the strangest times.

I will give them that they have got the 'weirder stories' part right ;)

It's not a bug, it's intentional. It's meant to be amusing.
  • aecollins21aecollins21 Posts: 64 Member
    Happens to my Sims all the time, the first time I saw it a cracked up
    :smile:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Ahahahaaa! That is hilarious. Bug or not, it's fun. :lol:
  • CeltianaCeltiana Posts: 13 New Member
    Salim is married to one of my sims. She says he does indulge in a bit of cross dressing now and then but that she does not have anything to do with it.
  • faith4jesusfaith4jesus Posts: 95 Member
    lol this is such funny thread. I rarely actually loud out loud and I did! Thanks
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited November 2016
    This exact same thing just happened in my game, but with a twist. My female sim clones ended up married to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes and they live in adjoining apartments. The sisters were chatting in one apartment when there came a romance noise a knockin' from one apartment. Mrs. Barnes went over to the Rogers' apartment to complain about the loud woohoo when Steve Rogers himself came out in nothing but a yellow maid outfit. When his wife was visiting her sister next door.

Steve, you saucy plum. XD
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    yep Salim has appeared in the blue & yellow maid outfits, quite funny and unexpected!
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Are there any other funny outfits?
  • maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
    That's hilarious!!! I interrupted a sim woohooing aswell but it was a female who came at the door with a french maid outfit.... I had no idea it could happen with guys!! :D:D
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The woohoo-party neighbor with the maid outfit is the best I have ever seen in this game :D .
    maidodjf9tl4va.jpg
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    AGH! That's too good!
  • shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    My sims neighbor was doing loud woohoo too, the only problem was the male sim was in their apartment alone and his wife was in the hallway throwing away trash
  • guenyhenguenyhen Posts: 13 New Member
    My sim's brother is her neighbor and now twice I've sent her kid over to yell at him for making too much "romance" noise and both times he has come out in a blue french maid outfit. :D
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    The woohoo-party neighbor with the maid outfit is the best I have ever seen in this game :D .
    maidodjf9tl4va.jpg

The flame shorts of your sim just add so much to this pic too, no offense. :joy:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    This thread is hilarious!! I long to see this in my game haha!! Seems Salim likes to spice things up a little in the bedroom, ooh la la!
    untitled-1.png

• lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited November 2016
    My pictures are old (my sims now live in another apartment with mom's boyfriend). Just as mom got home from work, I told my sim child to complain about Penny's... disturbance. Penny had the nerve to tell my sim child to "go to the lounge and have some fun" :o . No wonder children like to play hooky at nightclubs! Needless to say, he made her life miserable until the day he moved :D

I should've added Penny to my SM pre-made deletion list >:)

300fx1y.jpg

9uxglk.jpg
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Bahahah Yup happened to me too. I laughed so hard when it happened. I especially loved it because that same neighbour had already behaved like a creep before. Too funny!