Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invisible Popcorn, Teapot Jump Bug and Disappearing Snow Globes...

These are the bugs/glitches I have experienced thus far in my game. My Mods are all updated and my custom content has been verified "Okay" by the TS4 Package Conflict Detector. So, now I'm wondering if anyone else is having these same issues?

Popcorn Machine: Sometimes the popcorn appears in the machine and the Sims's bowl and then at other times in is invisible.

Teapot Jump Bug. Whenever any of my Sims try to make tea, the minute they attempt to make any of the types, they jump away
from the counter w/out any tea. If any sims are sitting at the dining table, they also jump up from the table.
The tea mugs end up all over the floor -- but I never see the mugs actually in the Sim's hands.

Snow Globes: I directed my Sim to go pick up the Snow Globe that was in the box placed on the sidewalk of the street. Once she
arrived home, I tried to have her "Place In World" and when she brought the snow globe out of her inventory, it vanished.
The globe was an Uncommon Emily snow globe, so I was none too happy that it just disappeared into thin air.

Sad...
Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T

Comments