Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

Comments

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I used to think of Jennifer Burb (in TS2 of course, not TS1's child Jennifer or TS3's... weird looking Jennifer) as a really attractive premade, but I never 'fall for' premades, I just sometimes get attached to them like I do with my own sims. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    Sims 4 don lothario WOOF !!! he had me going from the first day. also Johnny zest & J hunginton III.
    The calinte sisters from The Sims 2 are hot ! specially Dina
    I always loved bella & thought she was attractive also
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Leighton Sekemoto
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Eddy Mullis from Sims 3! Lol, probably the only one I've ever fallen for though.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    These three; they are sosososo pretty. The green haired one is Eden _____ (Can't remember her original last name as she married one of my sims), black hair is Racheal House, and red hair is her daughter Allison House. Eden is a second gen townie, Racheal a third, and Allison a fourth. Idk I just think they're all realllllyyyyy pretty. Proven by the fact that Eden and Racheal are/were married to one of my sims. 04-10-16_1-36-32nbspPM_zpsn27pyj8r.png
    09-25-16_6-15-41nbspPM_zpsu3kvpr5n.png
    09-25-16_6-06-07nbspPM_zps5qwuej5f.png

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Oh yes! I have a weird obsessions with Candy Behr :D

I was very partial to Mark Brent in TS3. I'm pretty positive my simself married him in a couple of playthroughs haha!
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    edited October 2016
    I remember loving the entire Goth family as a little kid, especially Mortimer and Bella. Then when I moved onto TS2, I loved Dina Caliente and Don Lothario. In TS3, I thought Zelda Mae and Connor Frio were awesome, and my three favourite premades in TS4 are J Huntington III, Joaquin Le Chien, Paolo Rocca, and Candy Behr. <3
    duck.jpg
  • Options
    AdornedSimsAdornedSims Posts: 12 New Member
    never liked a premade like that before XD
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Eddy Mullis from TS3 University
    tumblr_mn0btd66R41rojtjio2_500.jpg

And Bella Goth from TS4.

Other than that, no, not really.

YES! You took the words out of my mouth and put it in the washer machine to clean for your own dialogue when it comes to Eddy M! I'm a loner myself and loner Sims with black eyeliner is just attractive to me so he's my Sims 3 Simcrush! My Sims 4 Simcrush is without a doubt Paolo of Windenburg and "Get Together" trailer fame! He's too gorgeous to not want to hook him up with my own Sims nearly every time you want to start a romance with a pre-made!
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hank Goddard!!
    Thornton Wolff!
    Christopher Steel!!!!!
    Parker Langerak!!!!!!!!!
    I wish they were real so much! Both Hank and Thornton's marriages I happily dissolved because the hags they were married too are horrible horrible people!
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Kai Leiko, Emmy Starr and Matthew Hamming from Sims 3 Late Night.
    Yuki Behr from Sims 4 Get Together.

And I'm only just now questioning my sexuality......
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Sulsul_zps3ef2cc37.jpg
    From day one, Blair Wainwright became my number one favorite :heart:
    Screenshot-129_zpslzdurert.jpg
    Morgana Wolff is in a VERY close second
    whosplayingwho_zpsd3fad0bb.jpg
    Holly Alto is third
    teddy%20bear_zpsrt1ni1cp.jpg
    Zelda Mae is fourth
    lick%20clean_zpsebmwgnyn.jpg
    Molly French runs fifth
    red-light%20district_zps5xibrduc.jpg
    Matilda Smart is sixth
    Screenshot-118_zpsjnnn2imv.jpg
    Eliza Ainsley is lucky number seven :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Goopy Gilscarbo. Mmmm

Lol jk
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    YekeSimsYekeSims Posts: 16 New Member
    The Caliente girls in Sims 4 are super hot. When I first started playing Sims 4, I thought Marcus Flex was gorgeous but has a bit of an attitude. I ended up crushing on Travis Scott LOL.
  • Options
    tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    znlimo.jpg

This rando townie in TS3 caught my eye, but more in the "Oh, your genes are going to work splendidly, hunny" way than anything else.
  • Options
    SynneSolSynneSol Posts: 85 Member
    Am I the only one who finds Bjørn Bjergsen extremely attractive? I have more than once stolen him from Clara haha.
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Bjorn Bjergsen - from the Sims3 ?
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    latest?cb=20131020151338
    Esther Atkins always ended up coming home with me after college in TS3 and having a bunch of my children.

Eliza Pancakes usually has my kids at the start of new saves now, and Katrina Caliente is my side piece.

I've noticed a pattern that all 3 are redheads, which is unusual because I've never been attracted to redheads. My wife is a brunette and I've only ever dated brunettes and blondes.

Lol, "side piece"
  • Options
    youatemywaffleyouatemywaffle Posts: 41 Member
    A few years ago I had a slight crush on Quentin in Sunset Valley. Dunno what that says about me.
    You catch more bees with honey than vinegar. That's why honey makes a poor facial moisturizer.
  • Options
    SynneSolSynneSol Posts: 85 Member
    cyncla wrote: »

No, sims 4. He and his family live in Windenburg.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Not so much crushes, but I have favorites.
    For Sims 2, it's Meadow Thayer. I forced my son to get with her because I wanted her in my family :tired_face: She's so pretty :'(
    I'm fond of Jun Xu in Sims 3. I always befriend her every time I play there even though I'm never lucky making her part of my family
    As for Sims 4... Not quite sure. I kind of adore Johnny Zest and Joaquin Le Chien, but it's more like a "I wouldn't kill you" kind of like.
    I started liking Johnny more 'cause of the whole thing with him as alternate-universe Dudley... I like Dudley. He's really gross and makes me want to take care of him LOL
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    SynneSol wrote: »
    cyncla wrote: »

No, sims 4. He and his family live in Windenburg.

Wow - o.k. , thanks for that info. Now I'm gonna have to check out who this is LOL
  • Options
    AndremiAndremi Posts: 71 Member
    Im happy people are finding this relateable!
    I love how diverse people's answers actually turned out to be! :0
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Back when I played The Sims 1, I was obsessed with this custom content girl I played with, I named her Jessica and she had this long blonde hair with bangs and curved tips, black leather pants and pink top. I almost cried because I lost all of my download folder but found the file again later.

I also fell for Mithun Khan from The Sims 3 Showtime. He's cute and my Sim married him.
  • Options
    will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    In sims 1, it was one of the circus strongmen with long hair and tattoos. In sims 2, none and in sims 3 it was Sherman Bagley. Bjorn in sims 4, although I tend to slightly alter his face, shrink his ears and give him custom content ice blue eyes.