Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    CsnXGv5VMAAaWfA.jpg:large
    My Klepto sim made this great selfie at the Von Haunt estate. She also fulfilled the Chief of Mischief ambition. Her story is pretty much done, but I'm going to keep playing her until City Living comes out. Then I'll start a new game.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    My alien sim just lost her fiancé, and was asked out on a date by a random (super cute female) bartender she flirted with once. Now I'm torn between resurrecting the fiancé or letting her move on with the bartender. In the mean time, my sim is just living life and running her restaurant.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Well it all started out with my Sim Ligeia making a confident bowl of macaroni
    09-15-16_9-48-57nbspPM_zpsycofpmqb.png
    Then it was off to the hottest nightclub in town with her best friend Judy Skylark and her father Horatio Hannibal.
    09-15-16_9-39-25nbspPM_zpsi9tsnvnh.png
    Afterword at her humble abode she happened to see a attractive sim named Roland and just had to meet him
    09-15-16_10-31-17nbspPM_zpstqckynpe.png
    Things got hot and heavy after that
    09-15-16_10-34-11nbspPM_zpspyepp07a.png
    Very hot and heavy
    09-15-16_10-34-18nbspPM_zps6xapnhws.png
    Afterword they had a nice conversation about several inane things
    09-15-16_10-51-28nbspPM_zpskktpbtnc.png
    Not too long after that Ligeia found out that she was expecting
    09-15-16_10-54-11nbspPM_zpsnxru8pdh.png
    She gained a lot of weight and ate a lot of grilled cheese
    09-18-16_5-09-53nbspPM_zpskk8vmeyq.png
    Ligeia felt it was time to get officially get herself off the market and proposed to Roland
    09-18-16_4-58-43nbspPM_zpsrbkpg5kq.png
    Finally the day came and she gave birth to a beautiful girl named Morella (She was aged up pretty quickly ain't nobody have time for a babies squawkin)
    09-18-16_5-43-38nbspPM_zps6gi3z8jn.png
    All that was left to do was to tie the knot
    09-18-16_5-55-17nbspPM_zpsndl5dnt8.png
    09-18-16_5-55-23nbspPM_zps8f72fknb.png
    Roland enjoyed the view
    09-18-16_5-57-45nbspPM_zpsxeuxzdwg.png
    Morella found a new companion
    09-18-16_6-15-26nbspPM_zps3xv8byv4.png
    And Judy had to clean the whole mess up by herself
    09-18-16_6-15-09nbspPM_zpscp13t9f9.png
    "I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited September 2016
    My sims went to Granite Falls for a vacation. Martin had been taken there when he was a kid and he now wanted his children to experience the place (he is an outdoor lover). They had rented a cabin, but he and Luna Villareal enjoyed some time in the tent as well.
    09-22-16_8-34-47nbspPM_zps0xfxrqu9.png

Manna was feeling tense because she wanted romance and there were no teenagers around!
    09-22-16_7-53-57nbspPM_zps7lsorexa.png

The whole family dined in this awesome treetop restaurant. They had to sit at separate tables, but it didn't really matter.
    09-22-16_8-18-21nbspPM_zpsbtapku8p.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    @Springheeljack298 Poor Judy, I like her! She doesn't seem to mind cleaning though...
  • masterchief7390masterchief7390 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's funny.....I was just posting on thread like this a few minutes ago. Then, I realized that I was the australian forums....oops! So, I'm back in the United States forums now and here's my story:
    I've been playing as a sims universe version of Bruce Wayne. It's been a lot of fun. He's a detective by day and vigilante by night. I play in "seasons" as if it were a television show. I'm in the middle of season 2 right now. In season 1 he stopped President Snow and others from the Hunger Games series. Now, he is up against a legend from the past - Doctor Crime! Doctor Crime is a villain of my own making who was so successful in his time that he retired from his criminal ways when he got older. He's returned to Windenburg after all these years to prove to this young would-be-hero that "Crime conquers all".
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Why is it that whenever I want a sim to have just one more child they end up having triplets without having any fertility boosts? Sim!Chris Evans, you are too fertile for your own good. :D
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I can't post the pics but, apparently Sailor moon is cheating on Tuxedo Mask with Darth Vader. (I was playing my legacy house who are neighbors to my Sailor Moon house and that happened.) :open_mouth: I'm on my 5th generation with 6th on they way. Yay. This is the farthest I've gone with generations on the sims 4.
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    Why is it that whenever I want a sim to have just one more child they end up having triplets without having any fertility boosts? Sim!Chris Evans, you are too fertile for your own good. :D

Reminds me of a save I played. I didn't want anymore children for this couple, and I must have accidentally clicked try for baby instead of woohoo because she got pregnant. I figured one more kid couldn't hurt. Ended up being triplets. I didn't have room for them! And I didn't want the family to move, so I sent 2 of the children off to live with an unplayed family and then I deleted the family. I felt guilty afterwards... Tried to pretend they hadn't existed. lol.
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Nancy Landgraab criticized Geoffrey's woohoo techniques, so he quit his job, changed his name to a more laid back "Jeff," hit the weights and gave himself a makeover. Now he's swole, knocked up all 3 of the Caliente girls and is banging Eliza Pancakes while Bob is out.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Nancy Landgraab criticized Geoffrey's woohoo techniques, so he quit his job, changed his name to a more laid back "Jeff," hit the weights and gave himself a makeover. Now he's swole, knocked up all 3 of the Caliente girls and is banging Eliza Pancakes while Bob is out.

That sounds awesome!
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    My Sim Nadine Berger is a promising comédienne and had a successful show at the Newcrest Opera House. After the audience had gone, she took the chance for a flirt with a cute stranger in the empty theatre. I loved that moment!

operajyisqt71dh.jpg
  • That sounds awesome!

I'm having a lot of fun with it! I'm thinking of making a fresh save file for each of the premade families and getting them all into varying degrees of shenanigans.

Bob Pancakes walked in on Eliza flirting with Jeff and got in a shouting match with her. He ended up dying of anger. Eliza got pregnant with Jeff's kid and they got married after he was born. Not long after redheaded Karl Pancakes aged into a child, his brother Charles was born.

Charles Landgraab and Karl Pancakes:
    09_24_16_4_17_18_PM.png

After he got married, Jeff settled down a bit and started making amends for his bad behavior. He changed his name back to Geoffrey and gave up his womanizing ways.

the happy couple:
    09_24_16_4_18_14_PM.png

Now that he's an elder, he's trying to reconnect with Nancy on a platonic level before she dies. He's going to outlive her because he completed the athletic aspiration and got the longer lifespan reward.

He's also trying his best to win over his son Karl, who resents that he was born out of wedlock and has the Pancakes name instead of the prestigious Landgraab name. Karl has the evil trait, so I imagine this feud will escalate further once he ages up to his teens.

• TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    @Loudon_Wainwright
    Why do your sims have the most amazing/interesting/bad but eventful lives? Maybe it's just that you have better story ideas... :'(
    First a rogue detective/police officer killing off the town, and then the Geoffrey getting up to SUCH shenanigans...
    giphy.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2016
    Well it all started out with my Sim Ligeia making a confident bowl of macaroni
    09-15-16_9-48-57nbspPM_zpsycofpmqb.png
    Then it was off to the hottest nightclub in town with her best friend Judy Skylark and her father Horatio Hannibal.
    09-15-16_9-39-25nbspPM_zpsi9tsnvnh.png
    Afterword at her humble abode she happened to see a attractive sim named Roland and just had to meet him
    09-15-16_10-31-17nbspPM_zpstqckynpe.png
    Things got hot and heavy after that
    09-15-16_10-34-11nbspPM_zpspyepp07a.png
    Very hot and heavy
    09-15-16_10-34-18nbspPM_zps6xapnhws.png
    Afterword they had a nice conversation about several inane things
    09-15-16_10-51-28nbspPM_zpskktpbtnc.png
    Not too long after that Ligeia found out that she was expecting
    09-15-16_10-54-11nbspPM_zpsnxru8pdh.png
    She gained a lot of weight and ate a lot of grilled cheese
    09-18-16_5-09-53nbspPM_zpskk8vmeyq.png
    Ligeia felt it was time to get officially get herself off the market and proposed to Roland
    09-18-16_4-58-43nbspPM_zpsrbkpg5kq.png
    Finally the day came and she gave birth to a beautiful girl named Morella (She was aged up pretty quickly ain't nobody have time for a babies squawkin)
    09-18-16_5-43-38nbspPM_zps6gi3z8jn.png
    All that was left to do was to tie the knot
    09-18-16_5-55-17nbspPM_zpsndl5dnt8.png
    09-18-16_5-55-23nbspPM_zps8f72fknb.png
    Roland enjoyed the view
    09-18-16_5-57-45nbspPM_zpsxeuxzdwg.png
    Morella found a new companion
    09-18-16_6-15-26nbspPM_zps3xv8byv4.png
    And Judy had to clean the whole mess up by herself
    09-18-16_6-15-09nbspPM_zpscp13t9f9.png
    So, prince charming made the pregnant lady get down on her knees to propose. What a guy

edited September 2016
    I don't have any pictures, but Emilia and Eric went to Eric's daughter's birthday party, where the cater turned out to be their nemesis, Alexandria, who also has the evil trait. I found her randomly pausing in making a cake, to laugh evilly. Like, full on, villain, hands raised cackling. They all ate piece of the cake, and the next day, George, Emilia and Eric's son, is sick and feeling nauseous. Coincidence…?
    (ok, the nauseous was from eating spoiled food, the morning after)
    Post edited by TurquoisePapaya on
    giphy.gif
    I don't have any pictures, but Emilia and Eric went to Eric's daughter's birthday party, where the cater turned out to be their nemesis, Alexandria, who also has the evil trait. I found her randomly pausing in making a cake, to laugh evilly. Like, full on, villain, hands raised cackling. They all ate piece of the cake, and the next day, George, Emilia and Eric's son, is sick and feeling nauseous. Coincidence...
    (ok, the nauseous was from eating spoiled food, the morning after)

I do rather wish that evil sims would actually do evil things like that. Or can they and I just haven't seen it yet?
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
    @Denimjo
    I honestly don't know. I think sometimes they randomly laugh evilly…like Alexandria…
    I've never played an evil sim, but I imagine there would be some evil/mean interactions that only they can do.
    giphy.gif
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sims' twin daughters finally aged into teenagers! Right before they had to head out for school that morning too.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited September 2016
    The entertainment industry was just becoming rough and I was about to get fired anyways, so I became a cadet for a better future!
    d16976_209a32b137244b429b8780bdbbdf5541~mv2.png

d16976_bfb353af14f44b61a327e56e4c38e422~mv2.png
    My legacy household's newest baby aged up into a child, only to have his older twin brothers both get the Sad moodlet over 'Meeting a sibling they didn't want.' Poor little guy, it's enough to give a sim a complex. :(
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    Well, I downloaded Kim Kardashian in my game awhile ago. When she got married her husband took her name :neutral: . Well she ended up having the babies while I was playing another household. When I came back the twin girls were named Kailyn and Kathryn. And if you know about the Kardashians you know they all have KK as initials. I thought that was interesting. :smiley:
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    My sim was stressed out from work, so she came in the house and turned on a movie, the sci-fi one.
    I was watching it too when she suddenly stood up and turned it off.

I was like:
    Hey! I was watching that! :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DecafBunnyDecafBunny Posts: 19 Member
    I made it so my two lesbian sims could get one of them pregnant but they both ended up getting pregnant. One ended up going into labor while her wife was giving birth to her baby XD. They both had boys. I have a pose pack that randomly goes off in my game and they were looking at the coffee pot lovingly and holding each other like they were proud parents of a brand new coffee pot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top