Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I've created the most pointless and useless art gallery for the Sims 4. I will upload it soon :D
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    My first alien/human hybrid baby finally grew into a child. Apparently they are not considered aliens but he did get a wicked set of ears.
    29bhc1s.jpg

Perfect for an elf or a fairy. I wish we could have some male clothes with wings on for the boys/men sims.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Today I just had a birthday for a grandson of my eternal angel - Saturn Angel became a teen. Of cpurse his proud grandfather was present and gave him a big hug. :)
    Saturn%20Angel.jpg
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    My cowplant Chelsie grew up to her adult form. It's been awhile since I had a household with one, so I had forgotten how scared even the owners seem when they attempt to pet it.
    And now that Chelsie is fully grown, my gardener sim's lazy husband must make true on his promise to improve his woodworking skills. He either contributes to the household money from now on or he helps with keeping Chelsie fed >:)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    I've been playing my Legacy Lite save - I'm trying to force myself to play nonrotationally in just this one save! My founder, Annie, and her husband moved out to a seniors' home, leaving their daughter the bungalow she grew up in. Now that Beca is out of high school, she's finding that she maybe doesn't want to just be a famous guitar player anymore - there's more to life. She's after a soulmate. She went into business like her mom instead. After looking around the town's options, she realized that maybe her real soulmate was her childhood friend Ben. They had a whirlwhind, old-fashioned chaste romance and then a backyard wedding. Ben moved in, because he wasn't bringing much money with him -- mostly looks, tbh. Turns out he was not only a snobby bro, he was a wannabe Serial Romantic! Thankfully, it seems that he'd never gotten anyone but Beca interested in him, and he's now settling down with her and got himself an Athlete job. His new ambition: to be a superfamous athlete who gets to live in a mansion surrounded by all the best stuff. We'll see how that goes! I'm not thinking it's going to happen, playing on regular lifeplan! Plus they need Babies.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Jackson finds out about the death of his son. 09-11-16_1-30-13nbspPM.png
  • DecafBunnyDecafBunny Posts: 19 Member
    I haven't been playing much for the past two days due to school and the mods crashing my game. (took me 6 hours to fix it q - q) I honestly just messed around in CAS and finished then started two families. One family being of Prismatics and one monochromatic (prismaplanetsims alien species. Super duper cute, check them out :") ) Then I started working on an Old OC family that my BF and I created together about 3 years ago :blush:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    This is the third time this sim has been abducted by aliens and fallen pregnant. :/
    So this happen
    06-26-16_9-13-53nbspAM_zpsamxkmh7o.png
    Resulting with this
    06-26-16_7-41-47nbspPM_zpscqmsiosy.png
    :o
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited September 2016
    My sim mom hugged her daughter and they ate breakfast, joked, and chatted together. Then the mom forgot to go to work and I had to force that to happen. The daughter brought home a friend after school and they did homework together with her Homework Club
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Not much since I had suffered a brief power outage that wiped everything that I did up to the last time that I had saved the game.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim dad woke up tense while his children woke up happy, my first sim child grew up to teen that morning with his twin sisters and father celebrating while his mother slept through it. His sisters went to school while his father and himself watched the news.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Played just a short while yesterday, just to incorporate the new items from 2 'new' (well actually they are not that new anymore) stuffpacks I bought.

Gino Caliente (Don's and Katrina's teenage son) got a new haircut and a new everyday outfit. I must say the new haircut suits him well. :)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • PrincessStarlaPrincessStarla Posts: 52 Member
    Started the game and keep on playing with the Bjergsen family.

Then I had to go buy some bread for lunch. I left the game on its own.

When I came back, Clara, the PROFESIONAL COOK sim, was on fire and died. She was trying to make somethin on the barbacue.
    Please keep in mind English is not my first language, so I may make mistakes and have a bit of trouble explaining myself
  • emtheelfemtheelf Posts: 49 Member
    My sim's wife decided to just stare at him while he was in the shower. Completely appropriate breakfast for her when she needed to be at work pretty soon after.

I have a picture of it but apparently have to be around longer before I can post links. It made me laugh.
    Forever in love with the Sims 2 :)
  • cynicalbadgercynicalbadger Posts: 187 Member
    My founder in the 100 baby challenge FINALLY had triplets! She'd had 9 previous pregnancies (a lot with the fertility treatment) and only just today got triplets!
    Delilah1.jpg
    Blog: Fionerd | YouTube
    Who's Your Daddy?: Complete 9th May 2013
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    I got my heir married in my "legacy" family yesterday. I feel really, really bad for her husband, though, since he is a Good, Romantic, and Gloomy sim whereas one of her traits is Mean. The first time I saw her autonomously lash out t him and take a bad relationship hit I felt so guilty at having gotten them together. Now that she's pregnant with baby #3 I'm thinking about having him divorce her for being such a nasty person to him, but since he wouldn't be able to take his kids with him (that he adores), I'm torn.

Yes, folks, I feel guilty about a poor love match in my game. :(
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • deezenodeezeno Posts: 48 Member
    I started my "Orphan Challenge" - Totally obsessed so far. Check it out here
  • Aesir26Aesir26 Posts: 304 Member
    My sim gave her teenage daughter the WooHoo talk after it was discovered that she had an interest in one of the local boys.

09-16-16_9-21-48nbspPM_zpsmvtqw4ib.png

Looks like it got a little awkward.
  • florathornsflorathorns Posts: 41 Member
    My sims decided to go and have himself electrocuted to death so I put a copy of him in the house where his grave is. WORLDS COLLIDE.
    ztmv1whwwkmxf9ta8sxm1dsbofm6vknaw8ux35dkmz8s6rj75aar0unludlcqxm8.jpg

♡ Team Aja ♡
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    I'm building a game where aliens are slowly taking over Windenburg. I don't know how it will happen exactly, but I'm moving the known aliens into the existing houses. There's currently a big alien nest (eight aliens) in Villareal house and a lonesome alien just took over Bjergsen house as well and the Whole Bjergsen family disappeared. I'm playing a non-alien household where the heir of the second generation remarried with Luna Villareal. Luna then joined a scientist career in order to build freeze rays. She also changed Paragons into a secret anti alien organisation.

My favourite alien with his new makeover (he just joined partihaus)
    09-17-16_9-55-12nbspPM_zpsk1mmtx8k.png

The heir, Martin, is having pre-parental panic and running to the trash can with some dishes
    09-17-16_11-50-51nbspPM_zpsj90yrhhu.png

Luna showing off her baby to the paragons that are left after Sofia disappeared
    09-18-16_12-37-22nbspAM_zpsebmgmxlp.png
  • boxofsimmersboxofsimmers Posts: 20 Member
    Im trying to think of an awesome lp supernatural lots of sims game idea for my youtube channel but no luck lik if u cri erytime
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    I had an old pastor named Johann (he was a terrible person, a sociopath) and two "friends" (also sociopaths) named Gavin and Sam. So I Made them in CAS and used the gender customization options to make Gavin and Sam pregnatable then I had Johann impregnate both of them before dying of too much woohoo. <3
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    I made over the Bluffs for use in my fantasy/dungeons & dragons legacy. The place is now a temple ruin with a wishing well and in a "hidden" sanctuary a painting of the tragic clown lies in wait for unsuspecting visitors.

While testing the lot, I got a bit carried away. My test sims Max and Isolde felt harassed by the clown, so Isolde frost-gunned it and then tried to end the haunting by firering the transformation ray at the paiting. It changed into a poster of a fairy. From that I "deduced" that the clown was in fact a cursed fairy. My test sims plopped a wardrobe on the lot, tossed the clown in and changed here to resemble the fairy from the poster. When she came out, she wore the fairy outfit, but still had the clown hair and the Very Sad aura. Also she vanished soon after that. So now Isolde and Max have a new goal: fully restoring the fairy (by first inviting her into the household - might be marriage material for their son, too).
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In a new save, my newest Sim moved into one of the houses close to the Caliente girls, my Sim has also met J Worthington the 3rd and Don Lothario while at the gym.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    One of my sims just had a run in with the tragic clown, plus carved two masterpiece pumpkins back to back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top