Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moments that make you smile...

Comments

• EgomouseEgomouse Posts: 69 Member
    I built my first nightclub lot and one of the signs broke on the second floor. I clicked on it and it had the option to laugh at broken sign....I laughed at that option and laughed when he laughed at it. This is purely amazing. It's even funny writing this.

The fact that painting by reference exists in the game. Best feature ever ^w^
    My entire household has paintings made by my Sim, and it makes me happy. Some of them are paintings by reference.

I really like the selfies and taking pictures of Sims. I've noticed Don Lothario is popular in this thread. One of my paintings by reference is of Don just sitting on the restaurant chair, and it makes me laugh because it's a bit awkward, but it was part of a date. My Sim recently just married him (I'm bi irl), so I used the Sim I made of my friend (another household member) to take pictures of the marriage vows and everything. One of the photos didn't turn out good, unfortunately. It was the one of them kissing. All five of them were too blurry :(

I used all the pictures of the wedding and placed them on the wall as a heart shape.
    Some of these pictures were repeated but it still looks amazing xD
    (I'd post pictures but I'm too new to this forum apparently to do so :P)

Speaking of my friend's Sim, I have him not have a career but own a retail shop. Irl, he's starting to get tired of retail. His Sim enjoys the job a little more, but on the first day of opening the retail, one of the customers got mad at him for no reason. That made me happy because it just felt so real and I told my friend about this. I used his Sim to kick him out of the store lol.
  • PianoCollectorPianoCollector Posts: 108 Member
    I sent my sim out to find Jazmine Holiday, and I just laughed when I found her standing ominously under the street lamp at the end of the ally rather stalker-like.
    looks like she's up to something shady. :p
    SpookyJasmineHoliday_zpsrrgsod24.png
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2016
    My married Sims were pregnant at the same time! I had a human guy married to an alien woman. The woman got pregnant, and then the husband was abducted by a flying saucer and got pregnant as well. So they ended up being pregnant at the same time. The wife gave birth first. You can see their first-born son in the background of the screenshot. Now they have three children.

29268592466_2d26bdee8d_c.jpg

By the way, the wife has purple skin and turquoise hair. The husband had Caucasian skin and brown hair. Their two natural-born children both have purple skin and light blonde hair, but with brown eyes like their daddy! The husband gave birth to a blue-skinned alien baby. Fun with genetics. LOL.
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    [img][/img]afjazb.png

This screenshot made me smile and I didn't even know I captured it until now.

The Boyfriend playing Sims 1 (I think getting two sims to woohoo in the heart hot tub) while his Girlfriend watches him play.

My partner and I used to take it in turns on the PC playing The Sims in RL with Sims 1 many years ago. So it was a very nice moment to see in game :blush:

• sa1azsa1az Posts: 47 Member
    edited August 2016
    What !!!
    Dont look at me like that !
    Im starving ok !! I have work all the day to serve you guys at the retail store . Thats why i eat garbage plant , no food here and u keep me busy all the time . Now move away please..
    Note/ u can have the garbage plant by through the trash away in the yeard and leave it.

84103d0e0908a91.png
    rbjwwn.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Great screenies, everyone! Last night I was playing my Bowden family - the dad is an evil, lazy slob and had been mean all day. His wife went to bed early and he goes in to wake her up for woohoo... I have no idea what she said to him but it made him very angry! He stomped away and got in the other side of the bed and went to sleep. Woohoo was off the table :D

08-28-16_8-32-47%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I love when there are a lot of kids playing in the neighborhood park

HLYDPv5.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    they do such a wonderful job of a game, its special. And very unique.
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    I really think Jasmine is a drug dealer. She hangs around the streets giving the Sims "boosts"
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    If only losing weight was that easy haha XD.

sorry for ot but my latest female sim inspired me so much when she lost weight. She ended up looking so good.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited August 2016
    Lovely pics everyone!

These are some of the pics that has made me smile or laugh out loud XD

Gary is not happy with me right now...
    02-11-16_7-31-21nbspAM_zpsjgo4rpkx.png

When I forgot what I put as Teddy Bear (yeah that's his name) gym outfit XD
    04-19-16_11-04-24nbspPM_zpsoxbfu86z.png

When Dylan and his buddy watched Paris Hilton telling jokes, the old man, Lord Capulet was not amused while Bentley and Dylan at least tried
    08-25-16_4-47-48nbspPM_zps731rbn3s.png
    And failed
    08-25-16_4-47-46nbspPM_zpsnfu5d0ut.png

Gary again being his awesome self
    08-05-16_4-26-06nbspPM_zps9calc8l2.png

One of my sims had a baby a while back, when I aged the baby up this creature popped up, I laughed so hard
    05-06-16_12-48-16nbspPM_zpsafwcuwrf.png
    05-06-16_12-48-25nbspPM_zpsuqefhmi4.png

After some casual closet woohoo Carlee was not impressed with something Jett said afterwards
    04-28-16_5-12-09nbspPM_zpsdycobxv9.png

This made me smile because it was so sweet, when I switched control to Kellan (black hair) he had finally met someone of his own kind (they're both aliens)
    12-23-15_12-39-56nbspPM_zpsqgusbxiy.png

Oh yeah? Think you're funny? Not impressed.
    12-19-15_5-26-04nbspPM_zpsd0hcu6bd.png
    12-19-15_5-25-58nbspPM_zpsrruo5u9q.png

Kellan (teen) helping with the monster under the bed, just look at the Kieran's (kid) expression XD
    08-29-16_12-14-34nbspAM_zpsukmt2k5e.png
    08-29-16_12-14-53nbspAM_zpsxjrm6e0w.png

Here they are again, they play around autonomously a lot which I find sweet
    08-28-16_9-26-49nbspPM_zpszr9d9kyk.png
    08-28-16_9-26-48nbspPM_zpshareh824.png

Wut?
    08-12-15_12-57nbspPM-2_zpsowxzohmv.png

And you gotta appreciate this fabulous ranger
    07-31-15_6-05nbspPM_zpsz15w2jhp.png

Sorry for the photobomb XD These were more "laugh" for me though, I have some sweeter ones but I think I should stop now :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
    @JackOnYourBack What is that purple light thingy in the Kieran monster pic? Is it cc?

Simpkin wrote: »
    @JackOnYourBack What is that purple light thingy in the Kieran monster pic? Is it cc?

Do you mean the light around the drawing table? That's just light from the "bar" object thing in the other room then :neutral:

Do you mean the light around the drawing table? That's just light from the "bar" object thing in the other room then :neutral:

How can you purchase it? Is it a hidden/buy debug thing? I don't think I've seen it.

How can you purchase it? Is it a hidden/buy debug thing? I don't think I've seen it.

It's from Get Together I believe. I think it's under decorations somewhere, you could filter a search for only Get Together objects and it should show. If it was from that pack... I'll go in game and check XD Just a sec

It's from Get Together I believe. I think it's under decorations somewhere, you could filter a search for only Get Together objects and it should show. If it was from that pack... I'll go in game and check XD Just a sec

oh no don't bother. If it's not hidden I'll find it, thanks :)
    sorry for ot
    edited August 2016
    It's from GT, look under Decorations and then Misc and it's there :blush:

All good then :blush:
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I was wondering, how you got rid of the plumbot in your pictures?
    I was wondering, how you got rid of the plumbot in your pictures?

It depends, sometimes I make sure another sim in the household is selected or I just take the screenshot so low that the plumbob is out of it ^^

A lot of my pics are from sims in another household than the one I am playing at the time though so then they don't have a plumbob at all.
    It's from GT, look under Decorations and then Misc and it's there :blush:

All good then :blush:

Thank you! :)
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    When I come across the nature of this game...
    bE5eThA.png
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    First let me say, that I love everyone's screenshots!! You all have some captured some great moments.

The pic below is one of my favorites, as my Sim was best friends with the Tragic Clown. Even through her tears...the Tragic Clown smiled. Gotta love that smile :smile:

2w7n95w.png

That really is inspiring. A person or Sim of great sadness can even be granted that chance for a smile. I like that message! Thanks for sharing this!
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    The moments that make me smile are the "Naked" moments. See there really isn't nothing wrong with the human body Sim or real-life so my moments while vary greatly is always a guarantee when my Sim is doing something in public with the lack of clothing. That includes going to work, going out to a restaurant for "nude dining", working out, etc. While I do this for laughs as well lol I also do it cause he's was born in that censorship and should be proud of it no matter how big the censorship!

BHFfyzD.png

kiTkQPm.png

2J5YQqC.png

v197Qhm.png

yFxqyi1.png

ELoENN0.png

ZQbzjxk.png
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited August 2016
    this one made me laugh, plumming know what this sim was doing but he was just walking around the place with this trash bag
    [img]http://img13.deviantart.net/eef3/i/2014/272/9/a/🐸🐸🐸🐸_moment_in_the_sims_4_by_tf_sunlight-d810qah.png[/img]

an old save of a big teen brother with his little sister
    the_sims_4__big_bro_and_little_sis_by_tf_sunlight-d81fdef.png

daddy and daughter cuddles after daddy almost burnt the house down cooking lol
    the_sims_4__daddy_cuddles_by_tf_sunlight-d821uyf.png

grimmy loves stalking my sims
    the_sims_4_screenshot__grimreaper_fishing___by_starsharmony-d9bnmhd.png

grimmy had a long day at this sims work
    the_sims_4_screenshot__the_day_of_death_at_work_by_starsharmony-d9e0atk.png

really the bed is so close to you!!
    the_sims_4_screenshot__amanda_being_dumb_by_starsharmony-d9e0b1j.png

twins sisters playing voidcritters
    07_16_16_4_49_32pm_by_starsharmony-daemf22.png
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    Family stuff always makes me smile, since I'm used to single sim households

08-29-16_10-17-51nbspPM_zpsg0dbxsd9.png

and unexpected romance

08-29-16_9-05-50nbspPM_zpsanyoizqe.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.