Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too much Jasmine!!! (crazy bug) (title editied for correct name)

Paneth48Paneth48 Posts: 134 Member
So that new sim Summer, the one who gives out the skill boosts? Shes not here to help but rather..to invade. She is part of a clone army...

So it begins
http://imgur.com/5Zoo0W8

They raid the fridge
http://imgur.com/OsJ2Giu

She calls in MORE
http://imgur.com/Axzpq8L

The stole my beds, and started hopping in the pool
http://imgur.com/cWvwdbY

This all started because there was a fire on my lot. of course they didn't help in the slightest, prefering instead to watch my sims husband burn in the flames (couldent help him, no clear path through the mob). You guys might want to look into this bug...

Post edited by Paneth48 on

Comments

• Paneth48Paneth48 Posts: 134 Member
    I think I fixed the problem. I removed the door and set the house on fire. Grim is gonna be working some overtime today.
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    Did you by chance, happen to make a post in TS4 technical? I think you may get an answer faster..this is a terrible bug! I got in game for a few mins just to see what the deal was, and my sim asked for a job boost, and she is a detective, and actually lost job performance...the day was horrible! :s:s
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I remember this happening back with the spring challenge too
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    She's secretly a Scientist! She keeps cloning herself!

(Now I'm almost tempted to have my Scientist clone her...)
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
    It wasent so much a fix I was looking for (its only a week anyway) as just sharing how weird this bug is. It felt like a Nurse Joy reunion or something. I figured alot of other people ran into this and have reported it already =)
    fennecgirl wrote: »
    She's secretly a Scientist! She keeps cloning herself!

(Now I'm almost tempted to have my Scientist clone her...)

If only. You cant even talk to her outside of asking for a boost lol
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    ANNAPTX wrote: »
    Did you by chance, happen to make a post in TS4 technical? I think you may get an answer faster..this is a terrible bug! I got in game for a few mins just to see what the deal was, and my sim asked for a job boost, and she is a detective, and actually lost job performance...the day was horrible! :s:s

I think the job boost only works on traditional jobs, not the active careers.
    yeah, I havent see a dif on her boosts for my science sim, course thats the one that died in the fire because I couldent get to him with the mob out there lol.
  • theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member
    OMG! Too many Jasmine's, I'm laughing so hard, I'm sorry!
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Paneth48 wrote: »
    I think I fixed the problem. I removed the door and set the house on fire. Grim is gonna be working some overtime today.

Perfect solution. :+1:>:)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    So that new sim Summer, the one who gives out the skill boosts? Shes not here to help but rather..to invade. She is part of a clone army...

So it begins
    http://imgur.com/5Zoo0W8

They raid the fridge
    http://imgur.com/OsJ2Giu

She calls in MORE
    http://imgur.com/Axzpq8L

The stole my beds, and started hopping in the pool
    http://imgur.com/cWvwdbY

This all started because there was a fire on my lot. of course they didn't help in the slightest, prefering instead to watch my sims husband burn in the flames (couldent help him, no clear path through the mob). You guys might want to look into this bug...

Can you just post the pics instead of the links.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Just wanted to say her name is Jasmine btw ;)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    OsJ2Giu.png

Reminded me of that time on TS2 where I had too many gardeners who kept coming in and they all ended up playing Bingo. LOL.

tumblr_n5v16wknX01qju6n5o1_500.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Oh, that is awful and hilarious at the same time
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited August 2016
    I haven't had this, but in one save I did have Jasmine show up in her old Growfruit outfit. She never did come to my door. She spawned on the other end of the town and then left again. I thought it was CC/mod related, but I tried another save and it didn't happen again.
  • SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    Wow. I haven't seen or heard of this one yet. @Paneth48 do you still have a save file where this issue is occurring? I'd love to take a look. Thanks for the report!
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    OsJ2Giu.png

Reminded me of that time on TS2 where I had too many gardeners who kept coming in and they all ended up playing Bingo. LOL.

You can play bingo in TS2? :open_mouth: I didn't know that.
    Wow. I haven't seen or heard of this one yet. @Paneth48 do you still have a save file where this issue is occurring? I'd love to take a look. Thanks for the report!
    Sadly no I don't. The issue resolved itself when I removed the door and set the house on fire. They all just sort of 'poofed' out. Its easy to replicate though other ways. Anytime you call/talk to her and she comes into your house another one of her spawns to take her place on her appointed rout that she normally goes on every few second. Basicly anything that interrupts her normal rout long enough will make another one spawn on her rout. In the case of the fire I couldent stop it so it went on for a while. All her clones stopped to watch it and since it messed with her rout, more just kept spawning until I could finally put it out. Sorry I didn't think of keeping the save file, that probably would have helped more >_<

Wulfsimmer wrote: »

Her last name is Summer, I just thought "Too much Summer" would make for a more catchy title =)
  • pekesimspekesims Posts: 169 Member
    edited August 2016
    I could reproduce this, with a fire as Paneth said:
    29219546336_ece59db8d1_b.jpg
    29219546876_c25f607216_b.jpg
    28965636070_5e87957320_b.jpg
    pekesims wrote: »
    I could reproduce this, with a fire as Paneth said:
    29219546336_ece59db8d1_b.jpg
    29219546876_c25f607216_b.jpg
    28965636070_5e87957320_b.jpg

looks like you even got the old version of here there lol
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member

Her last name is Summer, I just thought "Too much Summer" would make for a more catchy title =)

Her last name is Holiday...
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member

Actually her last name is Holiday.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Hannie wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    OsJ2Giu.png

You can play bingo in TS2? :open_mouth: I didn't know that.

Yes, but it's kinda weird cuz the way they play it doesn't look like Bingo. Haha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Colorist40 wrote: »

Actually her last name is Holiday.

I stand corrected. Actually I'm still sitting but you get the idea =)