March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario

keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
Does he really start out as a doctor?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    No. He's low in the career, if anything.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    yeah I think he is low in the career. I was still surprised to see him in the medical profession. I just knew he would be in the slacker career...LOL
    So true. :lol:

He also would be great in the Athletics career. :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    He's an intern, level 4. I agree that he should be a slacker or in athletics though. Or maybe criminal.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    I went with the whole medical career. I imagine him as a woohoo therapist...lol
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    So true. :lol:

He also would be great in the Athletics career. :)

One of the first things I usually do when I play Don (I've restarted quite a few times over the years) is to have him change his career to Athletics. It seems to be a better match for him.
  • simplysarahrosesimplysarahrose Posts: 66 Member
    I also started him as an athlete!
    You guys are making me think I should have changed his career...lol
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    He just wants to check out those hot nurses.
    WissaWolf wrote: »
    He just wants to check out those hot nurses.

lol
  • whatsupphamwhatsuppham Posts: 11 New Member
    Don was seriously ugly in the Sims 2 in my personal opinion. I much preferred Mortimer's mon- I mean-, monstrous good looks.

I put my Don in the Athletic career and had him marry Kaylynn. They had one kid who was shortly taken by the social worker and they divorced - positive note on both sides lol.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Don was seriously ugly in the Sims 2 in my personal opinion. I much preferred Mortimer's mon- I mean-, monstrous good looks.

I put my Don in the Athletic career and had him marry Kaylynn. They had one kid who was shortly taken by the social worker and they divorced - positive note on both sides lol.

I think EVERYONE is pretty ugly in the Sims 2 :p
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @shellbeme

LOL agreed that's what great skins, face templates, modern hair/clothes and great make up is for lol
    I have discovered with a little time sims 2 sims are a lot more tweakable friendly than I could ever manage with 3 but that might just be my atrocious skills in 3 CAS-) :)
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    Lol, I kept him as a doctor. He went through pre-med or something to get this job! :lol:
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I always changed his job, can't remember what to though.

But now I think about it, he'd be right at home in the doctors career. It would be "Just take off your clothes, madam, so I can examine you properly." and "Trust me, I'm a doctor..." :D
    @elanorbreton

hahahaha my thoughts exactly :)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    He's still in the medical career in my game. I placed him in a large house that I decided is a retirement home where he is the attending physician. I gave him the back story that he double-majored in medicine and botany. I age transition NPCs with my adults into elders and move them in. There is a relatively high turn over rate in the home. Don hopes the authorities never figure out this is a result of his experiments with a certain plant. He profits from both the funds left to him after death and an unusually long life. >:)

I also moved the Critturs in as "therapy pets". Sarah and Danny have passed but the puppies are still raising hell.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    @Anmirla

What a fab story line for Don love it :)
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member

But now I think about it, he'd be right at home in the doctors career. It would be "Just take off your clothes, madam, so I can examine you properly." and "Trust me, I'm a doctor..." :D

LOL, I totally imagine him as a creepy gynecologist!
  • simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    shellbeme wrote: »
    I have no idea what you mean.
    Bluefunk_011%2026-Aug-08%2020.40.png
    :D
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • marx13marx13 Posts: 48 Member

I always though it suited him too. I thought Maxis were making it so he was like George Clooney in ER
    @simsample

Thanks after 2-3 grueling days away from the forum I came back to see that pic, I laughed and found it cheered me up so much :)
    @simsample wrote: »
    shellbeme wrote: »
    I have no idea what you mean.
    Bluefunk_011%2026-Aug-08%2020.40.png
    :D

OMGoodness- I just started a BACC with a Sim who wears that hat. It's so funny seeing people use it after so long. :lol:
  • simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    @Rflong7
    :D I love all of the silly Maxis hats- if I have a sim with a salon, I always have them give the townies daft makeovers! Do you have pictures of your BACC founder? <3
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
    edited August 2016
    @simsample wrote: »
    Rflong7
    :D I love all of the silly Maxis hats- if I have a sim with a salon, I always have them give the townies daft makeovers! Do you have pictures of your BACC founder? <3

I remember he's the founder of my DIFT Legacy (and Bacc) and since Don is my Uglacy founder in the neighborhood, Dorsey DevereuxDo is a Prettacy (I don't know how I added the Do to the end of his name but I kept it for the smh-ness of it)

He's on Vacation to meed Bigfoot (I want Bigfoot to move in)
    Sims2EP9%202016-07-31%2019-00-18-57_zpsmvowwyiu.png

He had to marry a Sim with Nature hobby or Gold Gardening badge- She worked out
    Sims2EP9%202016-08-01%2016-04-51-43_zpsnkahnhbc.png

They opened Cluckie's Karaoke Barn-
    Sims2EP9%202016-08-01%2006-33-04-06_zpsakjvp1uk.png