Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How new is this?

My sims have done a lot of painting in ts4 (although it's been a while). I've never seen this painting before.

07-31-16_2-09-30nbspPM_zpswfkzok0h.png

Comments

• Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    That's cool..what level painter is your sim, and does that painting come from any particular category? I've not seen that one either, but I haven't done much with the painting skill...perhaps I should.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I think all the paintings are different depending on your sims traits. So no I have never seen that one.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    It is a base game one.
    01-05-16_6-56-15nbspPM_zpspal7cmxd.png
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Wow - I have a couple painters but have never seen that OR most of the pics on the wall that Piperbird has shown. There are a lot of different paintings to be I see. Interesting. I'm gonna have them paint there little Sim "plums" off even more than I do now.
  • Options
    K1234554321K1234554321 Posts: 95 Member
    Never seen the car painting before but I like it maybe I can get my sims to paint it
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Never seen the car painting before but I like it maybe I can get my sims to paint it

It is a medium size Realism painting. I do not remember what level it was.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Pearce_simmerPearce_simmer Posts: 71 Member
    It's nice tho!
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    ANNAPTX wrote: »
    That's cool..what level painter is your sim, and does that painting come from any particular category? I've not seen that one either, but I haven't done much with the painting skill...perhaps I should.

I don't remember her level when she painted that, but even now she is only level 5. It's a realism painting.

Piperbird wrote: »
    It is a base game one.
    01-05-16_6-56-15nbspPM_zpspal7cmxd.png

Wow lol. I've had many different sims paint. I have a bit of an obsession with discovering all the paintings and yet still, it seems, some have eluded me! This particular sim is LOVES THE OUTDOORS, GOOD AND CREATIVE.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @cyncla
    Piperbird has a thread where there are posts with pictures of the paintings that can be painted in each of the art categories. The link to it is.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798474/list-of-paintings#latest

Awesome -- that's exactly what I need, since I've got my O'Dourke family working on the O'Dourke Center of Art and Science. Liam's wife Lydia is a painter, so I'll see how many she can get done before deciding whether son Laura (a Geek and collector like her dad) or Lance (inherited his mom's artistic flair) will carry on the family dream.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)