Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Backyard Giveaway (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    JuneDuneJuneDune Posts: 50 Member
    I'll enter! I really am looking forward to the Slip n' Slide and am excited that adults and children can use it. It seems that they have put a lot into this pack so I would be super happy if I got it.

Thanks for doing this @simgirl1010 ! And good luck to everyone! :smile:
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Entering!

The wind-chimes will look really nice on my more homely homes. They'll add much more variety!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    So Awesome, I just saw the stream for Backyard, I Luv everything in it, can not wait for Tuesday to get here, and that says a lot since I am a Gothic Gal, :).
  • Options
    mpatty02mpatty02 Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd love to enter! I'm excited for the more social aspect of this one. It looks like a way to bring family and friends together with some cute activities to do! Can't wait to play this one! All of the new content is so cute!! Thanks!! :smiley:
    Post edited by mpatty02 on
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Enter me into the giveaway, please! Backyard Stuff looks amazing! I am very excited about the new pack because I can definitely spruce up my sims' homes with all those beautiful and vibrant colors. I am also excited for this pack because of the awesome water slide and the thirst quenching new beverages. I plan on getting my sims hyped up on lemonade and iced tea and then send them swirling or flopping down one of those cool water slides. Oh and I also cannot wait to decorate with the oh so cutesy floral string lights and play some fierce melodies with the wind chimes. Good times ahead!!
  • Options
    RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    I would like to participate!

I am so crazy excited for Backyard Stuff! I enjoy the normalcy that comes with this game and having additions like wind chimes, bird feeders and even scented flowers! That last part is super big for me, I mean scented flowers?? That's amazing! I can easily create an eco-friendly, nature loving family and surround them with everything from this pack (with additions from Outdoor Retreat).

I can also give my sim kids a super awesome pool party now that there's a sweet water slide. Oohh I just can't wait! I am totes imagining a quaint family of five (the parents, two kids and one baby), parent 1 will have a lovely garden adorned with flowers, wind chimes and many MANY bird feeders. Parent 2 will lean more towards creating a seating area complete with every fountain they can afford. And then for the kids, I'll have a pool (maybe flower shaped?) And two slides...Or maybe three...No, definitely two. I should probably write this down before I forget it all...
  • Options
    ibuypandaibuypanda Posts: 6 New Member
    i'd like to enter! all i can say it WATER SLIDES !!!!!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    apyne74apyne74 Posts: 10 New Member
    I would love to enter! I am an avid player since I was Diagnosed with Diabetes. Some days are harder than others, but I always perk up and get happy when I can get lost in The Sims. I am so thankful I found this game and I am learning to get to know The Sims community. I am looking forward to The Hummingbird Feeder, of course the Water slides, the chimes for good juju and New Clothes!
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2016
    Nice! I would like to enter as well. :blush: (Well, another giveaway, if it's allowed?)

I love stuff packs! The more CAS and Build items the better. :) Gameplay objects are icing on a stuff pack.

My sims in Sims 3 loved using that water slide thing, so I'm interested in this pack.

I'm definitely putting this pack on my To Get or Buy List for the future, (whether through buying or winning). :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    I'm looking forward to the awesome slip 'n' slides of course, the bird feeder because I can pretend my sims have a bird friend/pet, and being able to (attempt to) make my backyard prettier (even though my decoration skills aren't the best :D). Thank you so much for the opportunity to win the new stuff pack! It's very kind of you!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I'd like to enter. :smile:
    I am most looking forward to the bird feeder and listening to the bird songs. I love the various sounds in the game and this will be a great addition. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
  • Options
    HamtysoningHamtysoning Posts: 12 New Member
    I would like to enter as well. I am excited for the wind chimes and the bird feeder - the sounds will bring my yards to life!
  • Options
    MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    I'd love to get this pack because I've been reallllly wanting to make a large family home with a super cool and big backyard with more activities for my sims to have fun in! As well as it would be super cool to have the round tables in my game so I can add them to my restaurant patios and campsites in Granite Falls! Would be super fun!!
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd like to enter! Having just watched the trailer, of course, I'm excited for the water slides..looks like the sims can do some new sliding moves..nice!! I also like the bird feeder..that's new. The clothing and Hairs look great as well..this looks like a really nice pack in general. I would like to make a community lot, like a family park, using some of these items..backyard bbq will be stepped up quite a bit, I should think! B)B)B) Thank you for hosting this giveaway..very nice indeed! :)
  • Options
    EloquentMyDearEloquentMyDear Posts: 54 Member
    I'd love to receive this pack, I've got really into making family sim gardens and park lots :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thank you for hosting this! I'd love to enter!
    What I look most forward to in Backyard Stuff is the birdfeeder and the slide.
    I love animals and the bidfeeder looks sooo cute!
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    I want to enter!

I'm just looking forward to basically everything in the pack! Sounds pretty neat for a summer-based stuff pack, and I'm mostly interested in CAS content, but I don't mind if I don't win.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)
  • Options
    LilikkaLilikka Posts: 8 New Member
    I'd like to enter! I'm probably most excited about the waterslides, but I also really love the windchimes! Summer isn't summer without windchimes! And I know that this pack isn't technically just a summer pack, but it sure seems like it to me.
  • Options
    ffiffi27ffiffi27 Posts: 378 Member
    I'm sooo exited to get my sims able to do more things in their backyards.
  • Options
    theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    Thank you so much! I am excited about the bird feeder too (I have an army of sparrows and three doves that come for breakfast every day :D ) and the ombre hair as well, plus I like the colourful potted pants too. However I'm holding off buying any packs for the moment because we're having to pay some expensive medical treatment for my dog. :(
    Good luck everyone!
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• Options
    Mpain_13Mpain_13 Posts: 259 New Member
    I am excited for the bird feeder and all the decor that I will be able to use for a backyard and a garden! I love creating a beautiful backyard for my sims to play with.
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    I'd love to enter!! I would have a backyard party with all my children and their families...which there are a lot of because I'm doing the 100 baby challenge. Obviously I'm looking forward to the water slide, but I am real excited for the bird feeder and the wind chimes!
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd like to enter please. :) You're incredibly generous!

Edit: Oops sorry, forgot about this part. Probably the shoulder length hair. I'm in love with it. I love everything I've seen in this pack to be honest. :)
  • Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you for this! I'm interested in the hair options, along with finally making a good backyard for my family. I've got a full house with three kids right now. :)
  • Options
    LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    I would love to enter. My computer just got fixed so i can finally play :) im so excited for this pack. It just screams summer. So with this pack my sims would host a block party, with grilled food, music and of course the slip and slide
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top