Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Noticed This In Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    There is no animation for clothes so thats why they don't pull up their dresses or open their pants when they go to toilet. It has been that way since the sims 1.
    If they wanted sims to do that, they would need to add animation for clothes and that means that they would need to make an engine for the sims with clothes physics. And making a clothes physics for a game like this is not a simpel task to do. Too many clothes to animate.
    Using the blur is more easy and convinient. :smile:

But it would be neat if there was physics for clothes and for hair too.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    lejoninna wrote: »
    look at this poor man. who taught him how to pee??

69j0aa.png

Nobody- that's what happens when there's no toddler stage.

OMG this is the best post ever. :lol:
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    It has been like that since TS1

I did have to laugh though when they added the splashing sound for men, I think in TS2 yet for some reason, they used to play music when boys used the toilet. Anyone else remember that?

Oh, yeah..I had forgotten about the "tinkle music" I have TS2, 3, and 4 on my pc..now I want to go revisit.. B)
  • PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member

69j0aa.png

This is the best toddlers joke I've read
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have had, and playing Sims 4 since the time of it's launch back in 2014. And I just now realized that the female sims that wear the full length dress never pull up the bottom of their dresses before they sit down to potty. What are they doing, going through their dresses? That can't be very hygienic, if they are. I know that this is just a game, but there has to be at least a little bit of realism to it.

Simulation isn't this game's strong suit.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member

I did have to laugh though when they added the splashing sound for men, I think in TS2 yet for some reason, they used to play music when boys used the toilet. Anyone else remember that?

I found a video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9-onBsa9pw
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

I found a video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9-onBsa9pw

Why is the splashing noise a marimba?! :joy:
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    There was a period in my early sim days when I became aware of this, probably Sims 1. And I started to feel weird when I go to the bathroom, like I'll be using the toilet and double checking to make sure my clothes were down
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

69j0aa.png

Think I would like to keep my center on at all times lol!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2016
    Cinebar wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have had, and playing Sims 4 since the time of it's launch back in 2014. And I just now realized that the female sims that wear the full length dress never pull up the bottom of their dresses before they sit down to potty. What are they doing, going through their dresses? That can't be very hygienic, if they are. I know that this is just a game, but there has to be at least a little bit of realism to it.

Simulation isn't this game's strong suit.
    LOL! Well that's funny because here I am sitting here all this time, thinking that I was playing a simulation game! :D

• BethanyXXBethanyXX Posts: 118 Member

69j0aa.png

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.net/static/images/memes/2560762.jpg[/img]
    04-23-16_10-27-23nbspPM_zpslfjmbgef.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

69j0aa.png

Bullseye!