Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• James215James215 Posts: 2 New Member
    333. Make bizzaro versions of all your favourite characters,celebs etc and watch the results.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    334. Something I just had an urge to do: fill the hoods with nothing but couples and rotate between them seeing what children they end up with.
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    335. Create a blog where you tell the story(ies) of your sims!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    336. I had a new urge today :D

Make a house full of teens (not sure if this is allowed) and pretend they are older teens at uni together. Make them shared accommodation to live in. When they go off to high school they are really going to uni classes.

I plan to try this out, if I can't make them all teens I will add one young adult. I plan to take turns keeping one or two of them at home each day while I get to 'know them' without the whole house being full - and they can use that time to make money, skill up, meet sims and do other things.
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    TOY wrote: »
    GREAT IDEA FOR FEMALE SIMMERS

I Just started my 'Real Housewives' Challenge. Basically the whole town of Newcrest consists of married couples with children only. Doesn't matter how many kids. Basically, the main goal is to get all the housewives to know each other. Quite challenging but very fun. I built a 'Housewives Club' where they hold meetings and just like the TV shows theres is SO MUCH DRAMA. lol, They're sleeping with each others husbands, fighting all the time and being housewives. Just started but if you have any ideas on how to take this up a notch, do tell. Extra Info: All the husbands work, I play rotational style to make sure I have a chance to make them all meet eventually. Mon-Thur.. housewives meeting (active household travels with other housewives they have met so far.) Fri.. Club night ( housewives and spouses go to a nightclub, then 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gets real lol), Sat, dinner party day, this is the chance to gossip about each others houses and families. Sunday is family day, no housewife interaction because family life will fail a little throughout the week. I will celebrate them all knowing each other by crowning the head housewife and throwing a block party ( all sims will be at one lot at one time, im excited!) So, yea, have fun! If you need more details let me know.

This is super cool! Definitely doing it soon! I loved this tv show so it will be perfect :D
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • HappyPandaHappyPanda Posts: 64 Member
    @TOY I love this idea! Will definitely try it soon :)
  • ManeGamingManeGaming Posts: 2 New Member
    5) make a town with a certain theme (ex. colorful, aliens, etc.)

i always tried this in the sims 2, but got impatient... i think the sims 4 is fast passed enough to do this!! thank you!
  • cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    337. Have a friend add some aliens and some human sims into a town, then try to uncover all the aliens through gameplay!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited June 2016
    TOY wrote: »
    GREAT IDEA FOR FEMALE SIMMERS

I Just started my 'Real Housewives' Challenge. Basically the whole town of Newcrest consists of married couples with children only. Doesn't matter how many kids. Basically, the main goal is to get all the housewives to know each other. Quite challenging but very fun. I built a 'Housewives Club' where they hold meetings and just like the TV shows theres is SO MUCH DRAMA. lol, They're sleeping with each others husbands, fighting all the time and being housewives. Just started but if you have any ideas on how to take this up a notch, do tell. Extra Info: All the husbands work, I play rotational style to make sure I have a chance to make them all meet eventually. Mon-Thur.. housewives meeting (active household travels with other housewives they have met so far.) Fri.. Club night ( housewives and spouses go to a nightclub, then 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gets real lol), Sat, dinner party day, this is the chance to gossip about each others houses and families. Sunday is family day, no housewife interaction because family life will fail a little throughout the week. I will celebrate them all knowing each other by crowning the head housewife and throwing a block party ( all sims will be at one lot at one time, im excited!) So, yea, have fun! If you need more details let me know.

This is super cool! Definitely doing it soon! I loved this tv show so it will be perfect :D

I love it! Someone should start a thread about this challenge and their experiences within the game. @Toy @HappyPanda @buzz_infamous
    Post edited by imhappy on
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2016
    337: Create a medieval town in New Crest with fortresses, old libraries, drinking holes, peasant homes etc. Make a massive castle on the largest lot with dungeons, a great hall etc., then make a king/queen and have them live there and rule the town. They can throw dinner parties and balls for rich sims, be mean to peasants, invite sims they don't like over only to trap them in their dungeons etc.
    To make this even more fun, you can create two castles and royal families who hate each other through rival clubs with GT, or make a peasant club who wants to overthrow the royal family etc.
    If you have GT, the possibilities are endless because of the night costumes etc. so you can make a kingsguard and remake any medieval movie you like. Have fun!

Be sure to hire gardeners, caterors and maids to have "servants" haha
  • HypocriteSimHypocriteSim Posts: 8 New Member
    338. Make a household full of husbands and wives, all with the jealous trait. Have them flirt with each other's spouses, and watch the drama unfold! Or...
    339. Make a bunch of people who have the "Hates Children" trait, with one kid. Get that kid to talk to lots of kids, so you can throw a kids party(at your house)! The other Sims will be so mad, lol!

Have fun playing! :smile::smiley::smile:
  • HypocriteSimHypocriteSim Posts: 8 New Member
    Just so everyone knows, the next thing is 342. We messed up with two 337s. :)
  • Americangirlgamer107Americangirlgamer107 Posts: 12 New Member
    342: This is something I just started doing, but I created two sims, a husband and a wife, with the same color hair, eyes, and clothing. They started off with two workbenches (it's late, that's probably not the right name) and they collected wild plants from around the world to plant in their self-made planting boxes, selling sculptures and furniture for money. The point is to have a town filled with sims that are self-sufficient and have the same color eyes, hair, and clothing.
  • Americangirlgamer107Americangirlgamer107 Posts: 12 New Member
    For my last comment, the town filled with alike sims are the descendants of the two starter sims. I'll post the rules on MTS later.
  • crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2016
    343. Create a family. Make up choices for what they should do (i.e. date or hate, secret agent or doctor, friend or foe). Number them. Go to a random number generator and randomize. Make your sim do that choice!
    uWoZIHf.gif
  • Light_up_lightbulbLight_up_lightbulb Posts: 1 New Member
    Jump off a diving stand in get together. When will sims add waterslides i wonder. if you don't have get together just do survival challenges for your sims or new ones.
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    edited June 2016
    344. Get to the top of a career then get professional slacker perk, so you can work for the big bucks only when you feel like it.. and have the freedom to do whatever

I just did it with an Angel Investor couple just because invest in stocks is my second favorite career interaction apart from livestreaming for money in the eSport branch of tech guru
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Kawaiisims28Kawaiisims28 Posts: 2 New Member
    345-
    Every time someone dies, take their urn and place it on a lot. Over time, create an entire cemetery!
    (Bonus points if you make it look like and actual cematary)
  • natasticnatastic Posts: 66 Member
    346. Make a foster home with one caretaker and seven children. I also like the idea of having the caretaker be self-sufficient and only earn money that way, e.g. fishing, gardening, crafting.
    Y7wM3DC.png
  • Maylee2Maylee2 Posts: 179 Member
    347. Do nothing

348. Do nothing

349. Do nothing
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Maylee2 wrote: »
    347. Do nothing

348. Do nothing

349. Do nothing

Wow! Great ideas :smiley: So creative
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    350: Have a super villain sim who creates a cow plant essence collection of all his victims and the last emotion they ever felt.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • inmyeyeinmyeye Posts: 396 Member
    edited June 2016
    351: Go to the menu in Sims 4. Select "Quit" Then play Sims 3.
    “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
    ― Mark Twain
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    352 do the opposite of 351
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    353. Have your sim/family eat every single type of food in game. See how long you can go without repeating a meal.