Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine Out Picture Thread

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    This is a terrifying picture of a glitchy Bella Goth in one of my restaurants
    I hide it in case someone doesn't want to have nightmares :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Oh dear, poor old Bella :naughty: I haven't seen that glitch before :smile:
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Oh dear, poor old Bella :naughty: I haven't seen that glitch before :smile:

Me neither, it's the first and only time that happened in my game. It reminded me of a horror movie, The Ring type.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    blewis823 wrote: »
    06-09-16_5-11-01nbspAM.png

Pretty couple. :heart:

Thank you. I love that whole family.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I took one of my sims to a McDonald's I downloaded off the Gallery and added a few things to it.

bY5Xfon.jpg

6t4PHxl.jpg

I loved seeing one of my previously played families there together.

T3jcxYD.jpg

Only complaint is, the chef took way too long to cook his food so it sim didn't even get to eat before he had to go to work. I sent him there at 9am for breakfast and he has to go to work at 7. This didn't happen when I took my couple to a different restaurant.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I've seen that Mickey D's restaurant in the gallery @Nicwebb82 and the problem could be an object in the wrong place or been moved off grid. I had the issue, a restaurant I built. The hostage was stuck because the waiter station was too close and the waiters/waitresses were standing around it. So when I tried resetting, my cook left and no one came back for the shift. When I moved the waiter's station over a half tile, everything worked as it should. Just a suggestion.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
    edited June 2016
    Thank you. I'll take a look. I noticed others also put this one in their games too. Wonder if they had the same issue. I noticed no other customers who were there got their food either. I watched the chef in the kitchen and he just kept cooking. Maybe it has something to do with the placement of the cooking station? I'll check.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Frankie's Place is almost done. It will be a while before he actually buys it. I have to get some proper staff up to par first....(sorry for the picture spam)

06-08-16_9-57-29nbspAM_zpshc5wlcxf.png

I love the blue wallpaper in this picture. Can I ask where you got it from? Thanks.

Sure. @Freckles1971 You can find them here:

http://sims4studio.com/thread/249/geometric-accents-wallcoverings-om
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited June 2016
    Here's my starter restaurant, the Green Door. It cost about $15,000 to make:

ffb0fcec-2a0d-4720-926a-2c0de9ccd852_zpsdix8swsx.jpg

image004_zpsbcpulhvf.jpg

After a few successful Sim days, I was able to upgrade a little:

image002_zpsg0djz9fw.jpg

image001_zpsmcam26qk.jpg

The last two photos were taken right after opening so no one's been seated yet.

• Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    An old couple died at the same time in my restaurant. :astonished: And their food was served when they died too (I know wait times in my restaurant could improve, but this is taking it to the next level).

mupx8ls.jpg

It's because you turn on aging, and sims having shorter life...

?
    edited June 2016
    My fav sim couple (partly based on myself and my husband except my husband has dark blonde hair that looks light brown in the winter) out in a date. Lol at the wait staffs uniform.

BYzYlxk.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    I've seen that Mickey D's restaurant in the gallery @Nicwebb82 and the problem could be an object in the wrong place or been moved off grid. I had the issue, a restaurant I built. The hostage was stuck because the waiter station was too close and the waiters/waitresses were standing around it. So when I tried resetting, my cook left and no one came back for the shift. When I moved the waiter's station over a half tile, everything worked as it should. Just a suggestion.

The sign and some other stuff look to be cc.
    Frank and Henry went for a business dinner to discuss Frank's purchasing of the restaurant. Frank wants Henry as his chef and was checking in on his progress and skills. While they were enjoying their dinner another one of my families showed up! The Warrens came with their teenage daughter Queenie. Their son must have been doing something else.

06-09-16_11-26-10nbspAM_zpszqu29osp.png

After dinner was over, Henry went in to the lounge to listen to the pianist and have one more glass of wine before heading home.

06-09-16_11-36-13nbspAM_zpssugpurmv.png
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    After dinner was over, Henry went in to the lounge to listen to the pianist and have one more glass of wine before heading home.

where did you get that curved sofa?
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

JasonRMJ wrote: »

where did you get that curved sofa?

Here:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-garden/title/summer-illusion/id/1307152/

:)
  • simmingmom1simmingmom1 Posts: 323 Member
    I don't have any pictures, but I do have a Dine Out video to share!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uNHehCGEkQ

Cute video! I enjoyed watching. My computer is broken at the moment, so I am living vicariously through you all. LOL
  • GentleSimmer1990GentleSimmer1990 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi everybody!

Enjoying how well 'Get Together' and 'Dine Out work together. While the young folks have a group gathering outside of Mc Donald's my sim is taking care of business inside xD .

09.06.16_18-04-34.png
    09.06.16_18-22-42.png
    09.06.16_18-32-38.png
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Frankie's Place is almost done. It will be a while before he actually buys it. I have to get some proper staff up to par first....(sorry for the picture spam)

06-08-16_9-57-29nbspAM_zpshc5wlcxf.png

I love the blue wallpaper in this picture. Can I ask where you got it from? Thanks.

Sure. @Freckles1971 You can find them here:

http://sims4studio.com/thread/249/geometric-accents-wallcoverings-om

Thank you. B)
  • MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    @Marley V @AlbaWaterhouse Thanks so much! :)
    Hi everybody!

Enjoying how well 'Get Together' and 'Dine Out work together. While the young folks have a group gathering outside of Mc Donald's my sim is taking care of business inside xD .

09.06.16_18-04-34.png
    09.06.16_18-22-42.png
    09.06.16_18-32-38.png

How are people getting these Macdonalds signs?
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @catloverplayer It looks like the pool lights but colored in yellow and rearranged as the arches and lettering.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • madonnersmadonners Posts: 136 Member
    06_07_16_8_53_53_PM.png
    Celebrating Dads Bday at our restaurant!
    06_09_16_12_29_48_AM.png
    My patron taking a power nap before getting back to werq
    MadgeIronThrone.jpg
    Hi everybody!

09.06.16_18-04-34.png
    09.06.16_18-22-42.png
    09.06.16_18-32-38.png

Just downloaded this lot.
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona you made me laugh so hard and your kitchen is wonderful, very quirly and organic and the chef is a gem.