Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Wore It Better? Male vs. Female Edition

Comments

• JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    @kokoro80 @val
    Thanks, but I think this is funny because I literally just threw them together in a couple of minutes :D

If you want them then I can edit them and put them on the gallery for you; the only CC on them is the skin and eye textures, and you would be fine without downloading those if you don't want to. I would just have to edit the rest of their outfits and their traits, because those are all random right now

So you had no trouble with the CC after the new update? I love your sims!
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    @val
    Okay they are up on the gallery
    Search EA account ID "lightmichiru" and make sure you have the "include custom content" box checked and they should pop up!
    Their CC is optional and I only linked the face overlay anyway. They would have been marked with CC either way because I have default replacement eyes and skin

@JayGsmith08
    Nope, older CC will still work (mostly)! There are a few mishaps like LumiaLover's male body replacement acting funky (if a sim had it on before they still have it, but sometimes it won't pop up on new sims), but nothing is totally broken and needs to be removed, as far as I've seen. Older CC just won't be available for both genders since they were made before the system was put in :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • valval Posts: 10 New Member
    @jsn Great thank you!
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    She's gorgeous in the first outfit!
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    With the new CAS we can now put our male and female Sims in all the clothes available (pretty much all of them). So I did a "Who wore it better?" between my main Sims, Adam and Stephanie.

tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o85qgaUIXi1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

Feel free to judge :tongue:

And if you've got pictures like this of your Sims, please share :)

I think in the first 5 the lady sim looked better, and in the last 3 the gentleman sim looked better, but in all of them they look great.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited June 2016
    I totally botched the pant colors on the last outfit, but I'm too lazy to redo it. >.< LOL Anyway, I'm so thrilled that my twins can dress exactly alike now! (Though I'm sure they're not as thrilled as I am... at least I wasn't as a kid when my parents made us all dress the same while on vacation. hahahaha) Lets just call it a rite of passage, my sweet little sim children!

Cj_nIGSUgAATl1d.jpg:large
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Some more combos that I think look great on both.
    I'll start with hairstyles :)

hairstyle_1.jpg
    subir foto
    hairstule_2.jpg
    subefotos
    hairstyle_3.jpg
    imag
    hairstyle_4.jpg
    imagenes gratis
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    You guys give me great inspiration for sim-outfits for both genders! :blush:
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Hey! The clothes looks great in either of them! I saw a bunch of people complaining about the meshes, but i'm glad we have this option with all of them, it can look really good!
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Anyone else having the issue where a female sim wearing a male top changes the height of the pants waistline?
  • NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    I am in love with the male dress trousers on my female sims, they look amazing!
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    I am just wondering why same female clothing worn on men is so short and shows their bellies a bit? It is not that transgender mascular guys just put on any feminine clothes no matter if it fits or not :/
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
    lmkiture wrote: »
    Anyone else having the issue where a female sim wearing a male top changes the height of the pants waistline?

I noticed it happens with some of the longer tops, I'm not sure why though...
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I wasn't around yesterday but this is great. Both versions look great. I'm love the options either way, been playing a little in CAS whenever I get some time... making anything from normal (because a lot does look normal) to fabulous drag queens, so much fun.
    egTcBMc.png
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    she looks better, I don't like his body;)
  • TheHeku4TheHeku4 Posts: 155 Member

Yep, it's quite annoying. I have it happening with female pants-male blouse combo too..
    4XoHjXr.gif
    "You can't agree to disagree, because they're frigging wrong!" 
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

Yes! I love the male vests on female sims, and this happens with some of the feminine skirts when I pair them with masculine vest shirts. It's definitely not a perfect system, but on a whole I'm still extremely happy with its addition. I do wish they'd have left the waistlines alone, though, I'm sure there is a reason, as they've been working on this for a long while. I was a little bummed too, when I saw the waistlines drop.

Like I said, still happy with it as a whole, but I would have preferred they left the high waistlines high when paired with those new meshes.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    3d023066bf58ea51e164dfc6f75dd951.jpg

twinsies

actually this hair is odd because it was originally for males from one of the stuff packs (I think movie hangout), but now it's no longer tagged as masculine and won't show up in the regular male sim mode :o

Oops, looks like we forgot to tag this one. Thank you so much for the report on this!
    edited June 2016
    And now clothes:

clothes_2.jpg
    I think this one looks really good on both!

Plus I noticed the top is not tagged as 'Masculine' or 'Feminine' at all...
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    played around with the new cas stuff and made a sim I like.

I envision Taylor as a pianist.. just the way he looks

1d71738c-9aaa-4e3e-ad21-f4e0b20b79f2_zpsncuzmtfy.png

6cee5721-f6e6-483e-a4a1-c2954d747cd6_zps7c0uhiyo.png

0f8e9bc1-becb-41c4-9181-18a0990626f6_zpsgg3jspdp.png

2d799d60-daa6-4bb4-abaf-a4200d53e959_zps9zx8kz3e.png

I thought he looked good, but i guess some townies disagree like some of the forum populace.

63adeadd-b193-41a5-8229-c7b96eb1ef1f_zpsijpntenm.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    3d023066bf58ea51e164dfc6f75dd951.jpg

twinsies

actually this hair is odd because it was originally for males from one of the stuff packs (I think movie hangout), but now it's no longer tagged as masculine and won't show up in the regular male sim mode :o

Oops, looks like we forgot to tag this one. Thank you so much for the report on this!

@SimGuruNick there are currently two eyebrowless options in CAS XD Could you reduce it to just one? :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Audio_5urf too funny! I think your sim looks good too, good fashion is subjective I suppose ;)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2016
    Some more combos that I think look great on both.
    I'll start with hairstyles :)

hairstyle_1.jpg
    subir foto
    hairstule_2.jpg
    subefotos
    hairstyle_3.jpg
    imag
    hairstyle_4.jpg
    imagenes gratis

Also:

D0McOxv.png?1

6cPHSFj.png?1

I wish these two were tagged as unisex. I know you can just remove the filter...but they don't look female exclusive at all :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1