Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited June 2016
    Woah, that TV is super close. :D Hope you enjoy TS1 collection.

Hehe I'm thinking this is for me? Maybe my sims are near-sighted! :D And thanks, I'm getting really impatient about it. I had the game ages ago but lost it during one of my many moves so now I'm really looking forward to having it again!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited June 2016
    The family I'm currently playing had twins (one girl, one boy) and their first boy (with the Kleptomaniac trait) practically stole all the notebooks of his classmates. :D Other than that, the parents are about to become Elders and I've got a few ideas about some families I'm going to create when the new patch arrives, let's hope it is today!!!
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    My sim and Cassandra went to a dance party in Windenburg where Cassie fell asleep. I call her Cassie because she's one of the main characters in my comic and Cassandra is just too long. Anyway, so to test the YA/teenager romance mod I had Halle try to flirt with some random people. She did not succeed. By the time she realised nothing is going to happen tonight, Cassie was long gone so she went home too. Her room is in the basement (only because the house looked weird with two stairs) but both her parents were there...kissing. She tried to get past them but her mother autonomously started yelling at her. Halle managed to make her mother believe that her and Cassie were studying so everything turned out all right at the end. ;)
    I'll have to go back to the game once more today though because I don't have a picture for the first column of this issue. (Halle and Cassie talking on the phone)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just started my household- I'd played them for 2 months in sims 3, then got bored, so I moved them to sims 4. Sean Alderman and Sierra Meyers! (In 3 I have a Meyers family, but they're supernatural) I'll put pics up in a new post later. Sean's in the Business career and Sierra's in the Writer career. They're not dating yet, so they have their own rooms.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I have to play my game today. Guess I'll go grab lunch and play during lunch. I was going to go out in my garden for a bit, but I'll wait for it to cool down a bit. I know that I have my current legacy's first child starting school, and I think she's going to make a club for her and her friends. Speaking of, EA can we get some tree "club" houses for kids. She'll be their only child for a while, as I'm not a huge fan of multiple children in households with very busy sim parents.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Jake Adams and Brea Martin(two main sims I play) are long time bff's and roommates. Well it all started after Jake and Brea decided to move in together, going in half on this beautiful colonial house in Willow Creek. Shortly after the friends moved and settled in Jake started bringing random blondes home, first is was Summer and then Bella(she was curious.. DO blondes really have more fun :D ) and last but not least he met the new neighbor insane Madison(shes another story). All the sudden Brea found herself in love with Jake and decided to do something about it. Needless to say Jake figured out that he too had feelings for Brea and decided shes the one he wants to settle down with. Now that Madison is in the picture I'm not totally convinced these two will end up together, after all Madison is INSANE for a reason >:)
  • HappyPandaHappyPanda Posts: 64 Member
    @KHS12 I just love the interior of your house- especially the kitchen and all of your wall art!
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    Welp, now I have a sad moodlet.. because my Internet doesn't reset until 1am.. no sims 4 for me today, because of the patch size and my download speed.. it predicts 16-20 hours at its current throttled setting until it resets
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    HappyPanda wrote: »
    @KHS12 I just love the interior of your house- especially the kitchen and all of your wall art!

Thank you! I've downloaded heaps of CC for TS4. :D
    The Knightley Legacy- Founder: Tyler Knightley

Safe to say Tucker rubbed off on me when it came to the founder.. knew exactly what I wanted for my farm land, so I went for it. Be surprised what some elbow grease can do

06-02-16_3-05-29nbspAM_zpsabbjcz1m.png

and boy, all that collecting and gardening paid off. Tyler was so happy to finally eat something other than yogurt.. even if it's just a salad. His first non-yogurt meal

06-02-16_6-04-05nbspPM_zpsmh9c8bcv.png

and while he was out and about collecting, gave him a chance to hunt for a possible wife. Claire Tyler

06-02-16_6-33-45nbspPM_zpsnvqkh4rd.png

safe to say, she liked Tyler

06-02-16_6-42-46nbspPM_zps5eaiqmzz.png

made for a peachy relationship

06-02-16_6-43-43nbspPM_zpsbflz1udb.png

When Tyler finally popped the question.. "Claire, i may not be a rich man.. and I may not be able to give you the world.. but I can promise you, our kids will form a legacy like none before. We will be the envy of this land.. and any dream they want, they can do.. Will you join me in forming our legacy together?"
    Claire smiled
    "Yes! Our kids will look up at the stars knowing they can reach them if they wanted to!"

06-02-16_9-26-27nbspPM_zps66fs0fni.png

and little did they know, that they'd be starting a family tradition.. to marry under the arch at the entrance to their property.

06-02-16_9-28-34nbspPM_zpsmelf0xjt.png

post wedding make-over

06-02-16_9-53-04nbspPM_zpst8efojzh.png

well, they went straight to work into making a home. (celebrating new kitchen appliances!

06-02-16_11-21-00nbspPM_zps3nrob674.png

it wasn't long before they found out a youngster was going to be on the way!

06-03-16_12-01-35nbspAM_zpsflsgax4r.png

so they had to work even harder

06-03-16_12-33-03nbspAM_zpsjeirqpmx.png

and I ended after their dinner.. good internet kicked in.. speaking of which, update finished installing. now to do a repair.

funny thing is, I didn't realize the cow plant finished growing until I took this shot... going to be dark part of the family history involving that plant later on down the road. There's a reason why the heir is going to be the youngest born son, if possible.

06-03-16_1-02-02nbspAM_zpsfcck8ugp.png

and yes, the gate is locked to everyone, but Tyler.. and each generation will have one designated caretaker who will have access to the gate... don't need any accidents in a legacy save.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    My sims fully experienced the magic of the sun rising
    CkAnUxmWYAA4XOX.jpg:large
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
    the new lighting makes me moist, cant wait to see it when i play later. finished updating and repairing finally
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    One of my sims started to burn and nobody was
    at home.
    She nearly died but i cheated to fire away before it was to late
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I love when they do Yoga now that they get a moodlet, "bent out of shape" if they aren't highly skilled in wellness.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • KatariinainenKatariinainen Posts: 21 New Member
    Jack Bunch & Erin Kennedy's son William Kennedy aged up to teen. He's really handsome :blush:
  • DecafBunnyDecafBunny Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2019
    Edit: removed it since I’m embarrassed I even wrote such a thing lol
    Post edited by DecafBunny on
  • EmmaHallEmmaHall Posts: 34 Member
    my sim died on rocket :D
  • EmmaHallEmmaHall Posts: 34 Member
    my sim died on rocket :D
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2016
    My male Sim gave birth to a blue-skinned alien baby today, after he was abducted. Yep.

I aged the baby up right away, since I don't like taking care of Sim babies. Here's the father (Kane) reading a book to his new alien son. It's a pretty funny coincidence, since Kane just happens to be married to an alien woman. (She has purple skin.) He's being a good daddy so far.

28657211864_270c8a8bc4_c.jpg
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    I made a future life partner for one of my legacy founder's kids. :)

Evie%2BFishe.png
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Mackenzie Tester met up with Jasmine Holiday and picked up the Triple Boost to skills. :) Several townies seemed impressed.

FtdP4x3.jpg
    M2DTv3q.jpg
    XXQw021.jpg
    FuEIzNM.jpg
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Shinya was in the bedroom doing his thing with one of his many sweet thangs Alyson whom he met in the club tonight. Then his sweet little honey Melina he met last week in a bar walks in. Melina was furious but not at Shinya. Nope she walked right up to Alyson and slapped her. Turns out Alyson and Melina are married.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • DecafBunnyDecafBunny Posts: 19 Member
    Shinya was in the bedroom doing his thing with one of his many sweet thangs Alyson whom he met in the club tonight. Then his sweet little honey Melina he met last week in a bar walks in. Melina was furious but not at Shinya. Nope she walked right up to Alyson and slapped her. Turns out Alyson and Melina are married.

Oh my gosh XD That's too funny!

Angel's kids all grew up and moved into a house together. Angel did the deed with ANOTHER SIM (she has a few boyfriends and a girlfriend oh god) and yes, she is pregnant. Im hoping its a girl this time because the last three kids were boys and she only adopted two girls.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Barbie and Ken's son married the other Barbie and Tony Stark's daughter. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Decorating.
    08-27-16_8-26-02nbspPM.png

08-27-16_9-13-01nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji