Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    @cyncla
    Helps me keep the garden organized. Going to reduce the planter count once I get the ones I want to keep to excellent.

@Gleesticky
    No! Not Eddie! D:
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    @Audio_5urf

I know :( I was sad when he died. I tried to stop it but I guess the Grimmy had it in for him. I do enjoy this new Sim though. What sucks is Eddie was on the top of his medical career then he dies LOL!

A better picture of Larry :)

i44pwl.png

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    My main sim Sheri Bear finally moved into her new home in Windenburg, right down the street from the Shrieking Llama. It is her third home, she went from sand trap flat, to a small 2 sorty 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (20 by 30 lot) to a nice sized 4 bedroom 2 story, 3 bath home with a large corner tub and a small den. It has a better fridge, stove, bed, furniture and even a pool, hot tub and bar on a 40 by 30 lot, with room to build a space ship and collect some plants on an Alien world. But her bills have gone up a lot, so she is going to have to put in a couple more dragon fruit plants, and hit the Sciencu factory more often to make microscope prints to sell and try working harder at her 'business on a shoestring, to bring home more money to pay the bills. It was sure a chore for her unloading all of those collections of hers, good thing she has a basement for most of them. If she has time she is going to try her hand at writing one of these days. To celebrate her move she bought some bohemian furniture, a popcorn popper, a microwave, tea brewer, ice cream machine, And coffee grinder, and coffee machine! She is set up to try out some new things. Next time I visit her house she will have to have a housewarming party.....
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing, since I haven't been able to play today! :(
    9ddb134699.png
    Today I made my simself and uploaded it to my youtubechannel. If you want to watch it, you can see it here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Pewg8uzm3w

It is on swedish but maybe it will be fun to watch anyways! :)
    Love your simself! She is absolutely gorgeous! ;)o:)

• MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    My sim carved a lot of pumpkins that he then sold.
    He even made a toilet for the customers
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Marley V wrote: »
    Out of pumpkins? o.O
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Raphael and Candy aged to adult so I finally got them hitched. I'm hoping the visit to the closet got her in the family way (I'm using a risky woohoo mod, but if no conception occurred I'll just have to get them to try for baby, it's a legacy and so far no heirs!). Raphael threw a spooky party for them to get married at and went as a vampire, fangs and all, Candy went as a fairy. There were a few Darth Vaders, a witch (Nina Caliente), a maid (Cassandra Goth), Aayla Secura (Candy's sister Yuki) and a pregnant fairy who was an elder and in labour (Moira Fyres). I'm guessing MC command got her preggers as an adult and since I've turned on pregnancy aging, she aged up into an elder shortly before she went into labour. I've got a few screenies but they'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can sort them out (make them smaller etc.) if I remember I'll post or edit the post and put them here when I sort out my legacy thread.
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Out of pumpkins? o.O

haha no, the toilet is made out if wood
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Out of pumpkins? o.O

Oh lol. I actually wondered if it would spoil over time XD
    working on uploading episode 3 of Tucker.. a lot happened.. and well, didn't have it in my heart to kill the neighbor kid, but someone had to die.

taking a break from him afterwards.
    Out of pumpkins? o.O

Just make sure that you sand down that toilet seat first. Because getting a butt full of splinters can ruin anyone's day. And that can be a real pain in the rear, even for a sim. :D

edited June 2016
    --

"Tucker" Episode 3: "That's what a cow plant is?! Holy plum!"

*queue 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' theme*

12:33pm on a Wednesday

06-01-16_2-56-05nbspPM_zpsxnotou6r.png

Tucker is in a pretty good mood, and feeling like he's on top of the world.. that is, until several things broke at once..

06-01-16_3-19-37nbspPM_zps4dfsqzwv.png

A few not so quick repairs meant it was time for some R&R, since Tucker was still pretty content with his garden thus far.

Some people chat around water coolers, others around trash. We're not here to judge..

06-01-16_2-44-05nbspPM_zps3mivsk6s.png
    and on the bright side, everyone was on the right side of the bar for once!

06-01-16_2-47-40nbspPM_zpsvgv2qb7c.png

Welp, after a heavy night of drinking, and a black-out stupor home... Tucker woke up to a interesting surprise..

"What the plum is that?!"

That is a cow plant, Tucker. Just wait until you find out what they eat.

06-01-16_4-08-47nbspPM_zpsnnsttl11.png

They eat meat, Tucker..

06-01-16_4-07-49nbspPM_zpsqsjvz1p0.png

..and just what is it do you think you're made of?

06-01-16_4-48-20nbspPM_zpsdqdksdx3.png

With that awkward moment behind him, and a hangover cured.. back to the garden.. now including a fence!

06-01-16_3-42-54nbspPM_zpsc4ualm50.png

Tune in next time for the season finale of Tucker!

There will be romance!

06-01-16_4-28-24nbspPM_zpsxwxi6hab.png

More gardening!

06-01-16_2-29-32nbspPM_zpsa5zapiwb.png

And Tragedy. Will. Strike!

06-01-16_5-32-43nbspPM_zpskhli8pmf.png
    Audio_5urf wrote: »
    --

"Tucker" Episode 3: "That's what a cow plant is?! Holy plum!"

12:33pm on a Wednesday

06-01-16_2-56-05nbspPM_zpsxnotou6r.png

Tucker is in a pretty good mood, and feeling like he's on top of the world.. that is, until several things broke at once..

06-01-16_3-19-37nbspPM_zps4dfsqzwv.png

A few not so quick repairs meant it was time for some R&R, since Tucker was still pretty content with his garden thus far.

Some people chat around water coolers, others around trash. We're not here to judge..

06-01-16_2-44-05nbspPM_zps3mivsk6s.png
    and on the bright side, everyone was on the right side of the bar for once!

06-01-16_2-47-40nbspPM_zpsvgv2qb7c.png

Welp, after a heavy night of drinking, and a black-out stupor home... Tucker woke up to a interesting surprise..

"What the plum is that?!"

That is a cow plant, Tucker. Just wait until you find out what they eat.

06-01-16_4-08-47nbspPM_zpsnnsttl11.png

They eat meat, Tucker..

06-01-16_4-07-49nbspPM_zpsqsjvz1p0.png

..and just what is it do you think you're made of?

06-01-16_4-48-20nbspPM_zpsdqdksdx3.png

With that awkward moment behind him, and a hangover cured.. back to the garden.. now including a fence!

06-01-16_3-42-54nbspPM_zpsc4ualm50.png

Tune in next time for the season finale of Tucker!

There will be romance!

More gardening!

06-01-16_2-29-32nbspPM_zpsa5zapiwb.png

And Tragedy. Will. Strike!

Is that sim crying in the bottom pic?

@sunman502
    He is watering his Death Flower plant with his tears. XD
    Audio_5urf wrote: »
    @sunman502
    He is watering his Death Flower plant with his tears. XD
    It certainly does look that way! :D

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi everyone.:)
    I recently got back in to TS4 (I am currently waiting for the complete collection of TS1 to arrive in the mail) and really want to show off my family.
    This is my new game sim, Margot Fennel. Shes a yoga fiend and cook whose LTW is to become a Master Chef.
    Untitledqw_zpsdyzfv9rx.png
    Untitled4_zpsqnv5zfly.png
    Untitled6_zpswmqrhpre.png

Margot recently asked her boyfriend Myles Compton to move in with her and he proposed to her 2 days later! He was also abducted and gave birth to an alien, Ewok, whom I gave Margots last name.
    Untitled1_zpshkjtlvcq.png
    Untitled3_zpsdfqpgmh5.png

I also want to throw in some pics of their house and I would love to see ya'lls as well because build-mode is so awesome in TS4 and its really neat to see what other players come up with.

Their house is just one of the premades in Willow Creek that I altered the color of slightly.
    Untitled5_zpsmxcpdjm2.png

Living room:
    Untitled9_zpsucgn1yoq.png
    Untitled10_zpsteee4esb.png

Kitchen:
    Untitled7_zpsyte5xlho.png

Master:
    Untitled8_zpschkd8n2m.png

Right now I'm trying to make them some more sim-friends so that their wedding party can be packed!
    What are ya'lls sims up to? Show us pics!!!
    Post edited by KHS12 on
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I've never really gotten into making Sims. I usually just let the game generate them, or just randomize everything (why can't we randomize traits??) or download from the Gallery. Tonight I decided to try to make a Sim that looks like someone. I tried to make David Ortiz ("Big Papi") of the Boston Redsox.

http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/07/14200027/David-Ortiz-Cover.jpg
    edited June 2016
    --

"Tucker" Episode 4/Season 1 finale: "Well, I'm never eating cake again."

8:23pm on a Thursday

06-01-16_3-51-23nbspPM_zpsxfb5ypco.png

Tucker's friend, Tyler from Halvsies, invited him out to 'Guy's Night' at some random bar in town.. well, stranger danger had something else in mind.

unamed female-"Hey, you're cute. Come here often?"

Several drinks, some questionable life decisions, and one cab ride later..

She was gone before Tucker woke up, but sure enough, he gets a text from a contact listed as "Robyn ;)" two days later.. He could have swore he didn't know a Robyn.. Turns out Robyn is the mystery girl, and she asked him out on a casual date.

06-01-16_4-15-37nbspPM_zpspal8tgjw.png

Date didn't go so well.. nothing really in common.. go figure. She was also a titch too old for Tucker, but they agreed to keep it NSA only.

At least until Robyn decided to make a surprise 🐸🐸🐸🐸 call at Tucker's place in the middle of the night.

Tucker didn't hear her knock over his game.. and Robyn was a bit hungry.. that's when she caught a glimpse of cake off the reflection in the door.

The cake is a lie, Robyn.

06-01-16_5-19-36nbspPM_zps8inasckr.png

Tucker paused his game when he heard a strange noise come from outside. He was a titch too late.

06-01-16_5-20-40nbspPM_zpsfk9eujxb.png

and here is your friendly neighborhood Grimmy coming to fetch a soul! *applause*

06-01-16_5-21-04nbspPM_zpsvxphyy4i.png

06-01-16_5-21-25nbspPM_zpsbbmegapb.png

and Grimmy has some moves!

06-01-16_5-22-31nbspPM_zps15gwdvaj.png

random jogger at 12am??? (seriously, Clara Bjergsen needs to chill on the fitness)

06-01-16_5-22-48nbspPM_zpssj7vyuy7.png

Safe to say Tucker was bothered for awhile..

A few watered plants later.. Tucker learned that it's not easy moving cow plants.. but it's either get rid of them or move them.. can't have another incident you know... at the end of the day, they're still adorable.

06-01-16_5-48-26nbspPM_zps2fvdonmz.png

And that's the end of season one.. now off to do a legacy for a break.. on a interesting note, I kept her essence of emotion and life and put them on a shelf for decor.

this also cracks me up each time..

aabfa66a-86d0-4f4b-ba6e-1488f6d10b8d_zpsubjteyju.png
    Oh you make me splinter with laughter @sunman502
    welp, after the cow plant fiasco with Tucker.. officially taking a break from my main save for my first legacy challenge. got a notepad doc set up for scoring and writing the family history.

Only a couple days in.. working on a savings to keep bills low before i build a room for the future kids. up next is a wife.

06-02-16_3-05-29nbspAM_zpsi3aplspk.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh poor guy, he looks so sad, I feel bad for cackling to myself now!

Pics as promised, just finished sorting them. Sorry to say it's just a paste from my thread (just the wedding stuff) because I'm too lazy busy to create a new post :smile:
    rcwedding1.jpg
    Since they got to adult they got married. It was during a spooky party (non prestige) I held at a lot I made (loads of cc). Raphael went as a Vampire complete with fangs.

rcwedding2.jpg
    Candy as a purple fairy. I did grab a pretty black fairy outfit (cc) but it felt like it was too skimpy.

rcwedding3.jpg

rcwedding4.jpg

rcwedding5.jpg
    The actual wedding bit during the party.

rcwedding6guest.jpg
    Some of the guests in their costumes (although the reaper isn't in one - mod from mts to have him show up)
    Edit-just realised the pizza delivery guy is probably Don Lothario.

rcwedding7guest.jpg
    More guests, although Bella and Johnny didn't get invited and crashed the party without costumes.

rcwedding8.jpg
    Having a chat. (I think that's Jade Rosa in the yellow and green fairy costume)

rcwedding9moira.jpg
    I'm guessing this was a mod, Moira Fyres turned up in a fairy costume, heavily pregnant and an elder. mc command is set to allow pregnancy ageing so I'm guessing she was an adult when she got pregnant and aged. She went in to labour in the wedding :neutral:

closetwoohoo.jpg
    A bit of closet woohoo to end the day. I'm using a mod that allows a percentage of woohoos to result in a baby. If she's not preggers this time I'll try using try for baby, it is supposed to be a kind of legacy after all. I need an heir!

Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Woah, that TV is super close. :D Hope you enjoy TS1 collection.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I'm writing a story that is mostly whatever the game gives me. I have few things in mind that I want to try and work in, but for the most part the whole storyline is what the game gives me to work with right down to the supporting and extra characters in my story. The plan is to play the game and take notes of what happens and in other saves take screen shots to better create the story. Then when something big happens pause and write.

I've mentioned this in a few other threads but you know what it is flat out hilarious so I'll share again. Keep in mind I have the MCCC mod in which I take full advantage in using it to extract as much drama the mod will allow. I also have various mood lamps strategically placed to help set the mood for the type of venues I have. (c:

Sooooo

I moved my sim into his home and after the welcome wagon left, I had him to go and check out the club he will be new DJ for. The plan was to create a scene of him checking out the competition because he wants to be the best DJ in town. Yet the only place that would hire him is a really seedy club with a hotel that rent rooms by the hour sort of place. The crows was complaining that there wasn't a DJ so Shinya went and showed off his beats. As he was doing so some chick starts giving him the flirty eye and waving. The DJ who was supposed to be there shows up and Shinya steps down. The flirty chick comes up to him and she introduced herself as Ashley. Right after that the happy woohoo dance happens and he followers he upstairs to a room. They woohoo, Shinya falls asleep and she leaves the room. After he wakes up he goes downstairs to see Ashley kissing on some other dude. He get mad and storms out of the club. Later that night he goes to a neighborhood BBQ and sees Ashley. He goes right up to her and starts yelling at her.

This was a couple of days ago. I haven't played since then. I've been trying to come up with ideas on how to spin this. It literally was a "Hi I'm Ashley, you're yummy wanna woohoo." "I'm Shinya..What?...Ok"

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    The mom had twins then her young adult daughter who lives with her had twins..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top