Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Something that I have always loved to do here on the forums is to read about what has happened in other peoples game. I know there is a thread with the same name on The Sims 3 and did find one on The Sims 4 but the last update on that thread was in December so I thought it would be fun with a new fresh thread where you can tell us all about what happened in your game. So let's begin!

I started to play with the Pancakes family today and they have some serious issues in my game. Eliza is pregnant with their first child is always yelling at poor Bob who is doing the best that he can to support his family, when he's not at work he is always doing things to get closer a promotion. Even though Eliza is always complaining when she's around Bob he is always complimenting her and flirts with her. They doesn't woohoo that often but when they do it is in Eliza's bed and when they are done he always goes back to his own bed and sleeps there. Eliza is often at the gym and still unemployed and is trying to become friends with Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab. She has also started an affair with Nancys husband, Geoffrey Landgraab.

So tell me, what has happened in your game today?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Jess practised some yoga again today and made some really nice meals, since Dine out is coming out soon, she needs to boost her skills!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I really must get around to playing the Pancakes some time.

Nothing much has happened in my game for a while. My sim got over a nasty divorce and remarried, they just had their second baby.
    05-08-16_7-09-32%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Kelly is a self-employed 'farmer' (she grows fruit, veg and herbs to sell) and her hubby is working his way up the medical career. He's just an orderly at the moment, but still diagnoses and treats patients lol.
    05-02-16_6-22-31%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

At the moment, things are just chugging along with normal family days, school, work, gardening etc. I need something to spice it up a bit.
  • GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    My sims right now are on vacation at Granite Falls. Eddie is a doctor so he needs a day off LOL. Once they get home they will try for a baby. They'd like to have children. I never really played family play in Sims 4 so should be interesting :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Gleesticky wrote: »
    My sims right now are on vacation at Granite Falls. Eddie is a doctor so he needs a day off LOL. Once they get home they will try for a baby. They'd like to have children. I never really played family play in Sims 4 so should be interesting :)
    I'm dying for my family to go to Granite Falls, they really need a break. But I don't want to leave the baby behind so I am waiting for him to grow up.
    I'm dying for my family to go to Granite Falls, they really need a break. But I don't want to leave the baby behind so I am waiting for him to grow up.

It would be nice if you could take the baby with you. I know it's in a basket but at least the baby be there.
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Frank went down to check out how his restaurant is coming along. So far he is pleased with it and his ideas are being implemented by the builder.

05-28-16_10-44-53nbspAM_zpsaiers2ef.png

05-28-16_10-45-12nbspAM_zpsfnc2zsj2.png

And since Frank won't be slaving away in the kitchen of his restaurant, Ive decided to'get the skills of one of his friends up to snuff to be able to cook the foods ( to perfection) that Frank wants on his menu. So I'm over to another house playing Henry for a bit.

Nice restaurant! Love that it's by the water. I can't build to save my life LOL.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Frank went down to check out how his restaurant is coming along. So far he is pleased with it and his ideas are being implemented by the builder.

And since Frank won't be slaving away in the kitchen of his restaurant, Ive decided to'get the skills of one of his friends up to snuff to be able to cook the foods ( to perfection) that Frank wants on his menu. So I'm over to another house playing Henry for a bit.

Nice restaurant! Love that it's by the water. I can't build to save my life LOL.

Thanks! I don't consider myself to be a very good builder either. The room behind the front patio is where the piano, bar, and dance floor is. The other will be the inside dining area. Washrooms are upstairs. I will leave the rest of the build til we get the pack.
  • Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    My Sims went on vacation to Granite Falls for 2 days and then I switched over to their family member's household and had that family member and her girlfriend adopt a little girl named Annabella. I'm also expecting my Alien (Aurora) to give birth to her third child today. :smile:
    duck.jpg
  • FosoSamFosoSam Posts: 637 Member
    My sim opened up his own store with his meagre savings.
    It's called Miniature Tables Co. and let me tell you, it's not easy to turn a profit exclusively selling coffee tables from a dingy little shack.
    q6goV2s.png
    Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!
  • LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member

In my Sims today.. My main Sim is so happy! He can now marry, and his oldest sister can now also marry.. because his Dad just recently passed away, and now his Mom has had her 2nd warning, which means anytime now she will kick the bucket !
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    edited May 2016
    A lot of my base game sims that have carried over with each new save are now in the middle houses in each neighborhood. Away from Johnny zest, but now dealing with eliza pancake. A new generation is taking their starter places.

An apartment finished construction in Oasis Springs and is now waiting for the interior designer to complete it.

Stuart used his inheritance to open up a beautiful store.

The Harrisons had a kid. The hospital almost killed the wife. Took out her heart and not the baby.

On mobile, so no screenies

Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    My Sim, his fiance, and their twin boys just moved into their new house and are getting used to the feel of things. The best part is that the boys now have a public area within to play with other kids their age.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I'm attempting a sort of legacy (minor cheating explained below) and Raphael Medina (founder) met Candy Behr when he was out at the club.

raphmeetcandybehr.jpg
    They got on like a house on fire so he quickly got the move in option.

This is where I cheated a little. I made a random elder to move in with Yuki because as a teen I could start a household with a teen but not leave one in a household alone. Then I spirited Candy off to CaS for a makeover and I cheated a little again.

Her and Nina Caliente have ridiculously small waists (smaller than their heads) when lean so I pulled her waist out to make her a little more proportioned looking. I also made her go back to her original hair colour (eyebrows are black)
    candybehrmakeover.jpg

They are dating and with the extra income (she's an entertainer) I can afford a bigger house, no furniture aside from essentials yet, but it's pretty big (and empty!).

medinahouseupgrade.jpg

He's been furiously painting pictures to afford it :smile:
  • SyrioniaSyrionia Posts: 1,371 Member
    05-28-16_8-56-11nbspAM_zps4bepshjt.png05-28-16_8-55-59nbspAM_zpsctpay2hj.png05-28-16_8-56-02nbspAM_zpsik3mjhff.png

My sims aged up. Pretty pleased considering they were strange looking kids :P
    Coming home from Granite Falls, Doctor Eddie is hard at work saving Sim lives :)
    2cwljc1.png
    I also gave both Bob and Eliza a full on makeover! :)

I love it!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The couple in the household that I'm currently playing is expecting their 5th child together, that's what happened in my game today.
    Syrionia wrote: »
    05-28-16_8-56-11nbspAM_zps4bepshjt.png05-28-16_8-55-59nbspAM_zpsctpay2hj.png05-28-16_8-56-02nbspAM_zpsik3mjhff.png

My sims aged up. Pretty pleased considering they were strange looking kids :P
    The female in the top pic kind of looks like the beautiful Mrs. Robin Meade from HLN's morning news show. :)

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited May 2016
    Seeing child-aged Scott Goth and N - ighat Huntington waltz into the gymn yesterday, I decided to add a section for children only. So today I mostly built that instead of playing. I added a second floor to my gymn, installed (modded) age-sensitive doors and seperated the whole thing into 3 sections: children's adventure park, teens and older's gymn/wellness and a lounge with catering (open for all).

Scott and Nighat along with Scott's friend Celine then became the first members of the children's gymn club with the activities dancing, training and eating (health food). It worked nicely, especially after the Pancakes donated a crystal that radiates an energized aura. The Pancake twins, Eleanor and Elias, would have liked to join the club, too, but the parents would not have that as long as they haven't gotten their anorexia under control (Reason is the game regularly pulled the twins to the monkey bars while I was playing a family next to the playground, so now the Pancake twins are scaringly skinny.). Bob made them weight of the world icecream, but it didn't have the desired effect.

sorry for the weird layouting, but N - ighat's name seems to be on the forum blacklist

Edit: pics :)

Yesterday's chance encounter:
    27.05.16_15-50-12_zps8ihstmdo.jpg
    The adventure forest and grotto:
    28.05.16_22-26-18_zpsv1bhzvlo.jpg
    28.05.16_21-29-05_zpswvbjd9ji.jpg
    And staying up late to test that thing:
    28.05.16_22-23-39_zps66snsnhj.jpg
  • SyrioniaSyrionia Posts: 1,371 Member
    @sunman502 Had to google her! :) She does a bit. Thanks ^.^
    Syrionia wrote: »
    @sunman502 Had to google her! :) She does a bit. Thanks ^.^
    You're Welcome! :)

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Sadly, nothing. I just didn't get a chance to play today. :'(
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top